User Tag List

Page 877 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 875 876 877 878 879 887 927 977 1377 1877 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Happy birthday, dear Rufus! Let's see, 15 X 7human years= 105- Holy Moly!

Just couldn't go back to the old apartment tonight. I had to unpack my car so we can pack it up in the morning and head to Chatham. Booked a room there. Now what does one give for a 30th anniversary? I also need a "Congratulations on receiving your CPA qualifications" card for their daughter, a "Congratulations on your engagement and new house " card for the other daughter. I need to pick out a new cemetery saddle for my parents' and my DH's grave. It would be nice to pass along some things to my Sister-in-law that I have been finding-like pictures of her parents' wedding, but I haven't got the energy to look in boxes to find them.

I should text her and let her know we are coming. Still don't have phone connection.

Think I will try to watch a program and then start thinking about bed.

Night, night!

And "Boo!" to all you scaredy "cats" 😱
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. It's been a very busy week for me didn't realized that I didn't check in since a couple weeks f days . Hope everyone is doing good On don't know where the time went since school was out. Will do some catching up later.
    I have a book that is due at the library today so my mission is to finish it before I returned it it's a lighting loan.
    Have a great day all
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.

Last edited by danger_dan; Fri, Mar 15th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.
    wendymac, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

...missing @GoJays for a few days...March break...my guess is the Little Jays have been using up their allotted interwebs time and our friendly bluebird has been left without interwebs access for a while...
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks!

I'm trying to get oriented for the day. I still wonder where I am when I wake up.

I'm missing my Tootie girl. Folks around here who have met her are asking about her. She's a charmer in her own quiet way.

Well, I had better check AccuWeather to see what I am in for on my drive. Warm but rainy today.

Enjoy your Friday- weekend eve!!!
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@danger_dan , yes, youre right, and our little bluebird will fly back here on the weekend.

@avoncallingu , it must feel disorienting for sure. When does wee Tootie join you? Be careful and stay safe out there, my Friend.

Have a lovely Friday, everyone.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Mar 15th, 2019 at 08:47 AM.
    wendymac, Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Good Friday to all! An even better weekend, of course. A girl can dream.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A late hello from me today.
    TGIF to all who truly savour their weekend time away from the grind.

ty @avoncallingu for Rufus ' b'day wishes, we call him " old man " very often because of his doggie years.
    Picked up a book I had waited for , now the pressure is on to get it read as Library won't let you renew the ones that have holds on. It is called The Juggler's Children by Carolyn Abraham.

I cleaned out the top freezer section above the fridge and had to try and figure out what this " mixture " was in a bowl. Turns out it is delicious date all cooked down and ready to make squares with, however I decided to make DH a Date cake with it instead. Just a recipe off " the web " but sounds delicious.

A massage was just what I needed earlier this morning to work out those kinks in the lower back. Everyone take in this milder weather, it's so nice not to have to deal with that white stuff.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And yet another animal using a 'tool'! What is this world coming to? Hahaha!!!
    How cute!!

Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahaha...I love the way it looks away, as if indicating it's not cheating!!
    How clever!

Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Mar 15th, 2019 at 02:55 PM.
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good afternoon!

Tried to come on here twice, something up with something each time....

So my physiotherapist brought four pairs of shoes, three runnerish and the other the walking shoe I had posted here before.

Two pairs did not fit good across the toe box and loosening the shoelaces didn't help - on one, there was an obvious seam digging into me.

One pair of New Balance fit quite well in length and width, they have two Velcro straps.

The walking shoe feels so very different from all the others - frankly, she explains it's giving support which I need, like in the arch. They were wide enough, but I would need a bigger size, so she will check if there is a pair. I do not want to be biased with these, but they are a very nice hue of red so they look cute.

If those two fit equally well, they are such different animals that it will be very difficult to choose.

Anyway, the PT saw how much pain I was in, standing then walking some in each pair - and I was fully medicated because I was to have PT at 11:30.
    So when we were done, she said she was banning me from any walking today, and that I would have to use a bedside you know what.

Now Darcy did the shopping last evening, after a full day of work. She came in today and spent all this time with me, on her day off. And she will take back the shoes and hopefully find the red ones in a bigger size and come back here tomorrow, on her weekend.

How in the world can I say thank you enough to her for this.

Well I must go, too many gremlins with my tablet/Chrome/wifi!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

How wonderful to have such kind people to help us when we are in need!

Went to supper with long tome friends who live here in Chatham. Had lunch with Sister and brother -in-law and then spent time with my mother -in-law.

We enjoyed Sing-along time. She's very far along with dementia. It's hard to see.

Electronics and Wifi connections are proving to be the Bain of my existence!

Going to wish you all well and good evening!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woo hoo! GO LEAFS GO!! Leaf fans were put through the highs and lows during last nights game but what a finish!! Matthews finally scores against Philly! ( 3 times but only 2 of them counted....grrr.... stoopid nets come off way too easily and they pulled one back).
    Who didn't secretly love seeing JVR get a hat trick in his old building? Too bad it was for the Flyers now.

So I am up early and out to start the day soon.
    A very Happy Saturday to all! I go for my nerve wracking 2 week weigh-in today, I don't expect to be greeted by a friendly scale there or to have an overwhelming drop, but a couple lbs. would be encouraging.
    GO ME GO!!

ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @walkonby I am with you on the Leafs game .
    I didn’t watch the weather before I head out this morning to walk Thor and I was in for a surprise. Didn’t take a hat or mittens and I had and ears was frozen but that Fur baby of mine had a mind of his own and did not want to came back in. Well I am having a nice cup of tea to warm up.
    Not much on my agenda. Will do some groceries and have some much needed Rest with a book .
    Didn’t get to catch up on everyone post as yet but will soon.
    Have an awesome day all.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information