User Tag List

Page 251 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 751 1251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Folks.
    Another day.

@Natalka, hope you're able to get in a few winks later this morning or afternoon.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Cousin was in Timmins for her friends birthday. On her way back home in Sudbury she dropped off a bag of food, snacks and advil. She said my mom said you were in pain. When she saw me limping she was like you really are in pain lol. Friday my aunt is taking me for groceries and I'll pay her back next week when I get my EI. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Where's everyone hiding?
    Cabbie, glad your aunt is able to help you out.

I was on the BRAT diet today. Oh boy, what a night! Think I ate some bad salad dressing!
    I have been pecking away at boxes. But not sure where all of this is going to go!
    The occupational therapist is coming on Tuesday with advice about how to organize the furniture.
    The physiotherapist who came today has given good advice about stretches my brother should be doing and how to accurately use his walker.

Hope everyone's long weekend will be Fun and safe!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning Fam. @Natalka , jeebus you're up early...or was it just a late night before bed?

Morning @Lynn49 ...I know you're around someone...I don't think I say good morning or hello to you enough...or most others for that matter... @avoncallingu , @cabmonk , @walkonby , @Newfiescreech , @Natalka , @dededi , @Redneck Charger, and everyone else I may have forgotten, Goooooooooooooooood Morning!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    Name:  IMG_1735.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  87.3 KB

Good morning danger dan .. sorry !! Don't be around SC in mornings . To busy at work ..just can't fine time get here .. guess by now your all unpacked and enjoying your new home .. Take good care yourself
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Beautiful pictures, Newfiescreech!

Spent 8.5 hours at the ER today. BrotherR had a miserable night and by morning couldn't walk. They took blood tests and x-rays and ruled out fractures and infections.

Conclusion: he has inflammation in his joints and has been referred to a rheumatologist, who will see him "very shortly" within 7-10 days. Meanwhile they were going to send him home -unable to walk with a prescription for Tylenol3.

That's when the polite form of "Sister-Bear" showed up.

I negotiated for CCAC to do a 're-assessment of his needs and anti-inflammatory drugs which had helped before -until he can get into see the rheumatologist. The CCAC contact was wonderful.
    I set him up at home with a promise to get a few things rolling in the morning.

They are talking maybe rheumatoid arthritis or possibly Lupus. This would be a major blow for him.(And the rest of us.)

BrotherB has been communicating from Vegas so I have given him the bare bones but they have been looking so forward to this vacation, I don't want him worrying!
    (She said, worrying herself.) I can't put in many more days like today or they will be carting ME off in an ambulance with Sadie attached, growling, to the ambulance attendant' s pantleg.
    Well! Happy August, folks, I am off to bed.
    Hi Avon.. hope your brother feeling a lot better very soon .. you have Take extra care yourself to sweetie.. have wonderful nite and Take extra care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Avon, Yeah she always helps and I appreciate that for sure. Also my cousin was a life saver today since I can actually get around now after taking some of the advil she brought me. I'm not 100% but the pain is way down. Hope you have a good weekend too, I'll actually have some food now for this weekend lol. I only have about $70 to spend total for the month so have to really be careful with what I get. I usually make it through most of the month and the food bank fills in the gaps a bit.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A quick T.G.I.F. to everyone!! Have a beautiful long weekend!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, good people!

Hope you all have a lovely day, and a wonderful long weekend!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone!
    Have a safe, fun, relaxing long weekend Fam!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This guy gets it.

Name:  This guy gets it.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  279.5 KB
    Last edited by danger_dan; Fri, Aug 4th, 2017 at 08:07 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Bless the dude for going so public with this. I have a lean, muscled husband who prefers a fluffier me, so yay!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I like girls/woman in all kinds of shapes and sizes. If I think a girl is cute or has a good personality or a nice smile I really don't care her size usually.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw, shucks, you guys!
    Seriously, this is a real problem that has encouraged girls as young as 8 yrs old to meticulously study their bodies and susbsequently determine that they don't fit the mold, that they're fat, undesirable (esp teens), not worthy. This has lead not only to children dieting, but to bulimia, enorexia and worse.

It's great that men as mature like you guys, begin to understand that women are more than what we portray on the outside. However many don't, and they still feel their verility and masculinity is enhanced and determined by the dress-size of the woman on their arms.

My DH thinks I'm beautuful and often tells me so, in spite of my carrying extra weight. I wish more men could see beyond the outside rather than the bone-racks portrayed in fashion magazines, and that young women realize that more photoshopping, lighting and theatre goes on before those "perfect" women they idolize show up in those magazines..
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Aug 4th, 2017 at 12:09 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 There used to be a user here momofkali and we became friends and I literally text her every day. Anyway I went to Vancouver in 2012 and had dinner with her and her family and spent all day with her downtown one day. We shopped and had lunch and dinner (she was texting her husband every 3 mins, I think to say I hadn't killed her yet lol ) She always tells me she's too fat and doesn't find herself to be beautiful. I always say she is beautiful and not fat at all and she doesn't believe me which is sad.

Anyway, one thing I do like is big boobs lol. However if a girl doesn't have big boobs that's not an issue, big boobs are just a bonus not a
    requirement.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just got back from walmart with my aunt and it was crazy there of course because it's a long weekend. Well my budget was $75 and my aunt says make it an extra $20 because her best friend added $20 for me which floored me lol. Then once back in the car my aunt hands me another $20 and says this is from me in case you need it for pocket change or something and she also bought me another advil. Anyway on Tuesday I'll pay her back the $75 and i'm really grateful for her help. One thing that bugged me(well minor annoyance ), walmart didn't have the black diamond cheese slices so I could price match from food basics so I took the great value cheese instead.

Thread Information