User Tag List

Page 391 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Not going anywhere today so I ordered lunch using a $25.00 Boston Pizza gift card I got for Christmas. Only bad thing the delivery fee is $6.00.. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!

Isn't that cold horrible?!! Today is an 'indoors' day for Avon and I, we'll be working on a table-runner (?) quilt, iirc that's what it is, so that's a nice warm thing to do on a day like this. I see our temps will be moderating from here on, so it'll feel downright balmy soon!

We made fresh pasta at our Daughter's home last evening, she and her DH are having too much fun with that pasta-maker and it's amazing how dough the size of a baseball can turn into a long scarf! Our Grandson measured out the ingredients for the dough, so all hands were involved. We all had fresh pasta, my meatballs that Avon and I rolled into little balls, my homemade sauce, then we played You Don't Know Jack and it was hilarious fun!! @walkonby , you're SO right! We're all spoiled now by fresh pasta, it's amazing. light and so easy!!

Well, on with the day!!
    @Newfiescreech , I wish you boundless blessings as you start your new birthday year!!! Hugs, Sweetheart!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Stuck at my computer, working as always, with breaks to chat on forums and to do the other things that keep my temperament from going sour. Yep, I work hard to keep this girlish blush on my cheeks. I intend to hit the pizza option with extreme prejudice, cabmonk, but...a few days from now. Believe it or not, I am still clearing out Christmas/New Years food from the fridge and freezer. I never want to see another appetizer in my life.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@wendymac Hope you are having a good day. I have no leftovers because my Christmas eve and Christmas were at my cousins. However I had so many gift cards to use. Food Basics, Boston Pizza, Subway, Walmart, Timmys, and Amazon..
    @Lynn49 sounds like you guys have been having a great time. Stay in for sure and enjoy your day.
    @Newfiescreech Happy birthday to you today. hope it's a good one.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Watching these urban explorers on youtube investigate an abandoned hospital. The whole place is falling apart and broken. They come across a mirror on a wall. Guy: Look it's a mirror. Guy2: Yeah so it's mirror, so what? Guy1: Well I'm surprised because everything else all around it is completely trashed and broken. yet this mirror looks brand new with no scratches or cracks.

The second pic is him point his camera at the mirror.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much for lovely birthday wishes !! Sure appreciate..yes ..i had wonderful day celebrating with family and friends lots great food and few toddies lol ..it was awesome get spoiled for a day hahaha

Name:  C4A76FDB-9A55-4F9E-994C-87F76DFA7911.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  41.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Happy Birthday @Newfiescreech! and many many more! Dr. GoodBoy recommends a sandy beach and many tequila-based drinks!
    Thanks Dr.GoodBoy ..Mmmm your doctor 👨⚕️ now huh ..no luck with sandy beach but we did have few tequila shots ..cant handle too many ..didn’t want be overhung in morning hahaha ..have Take Christmas tree down in morning and all decorations ..sandy beach awaits for February month for me ..two wonderful weeks off hot weather and lots of toddies hahaha

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Thanks @GoodBoy, sure am trying to stay warm. Hydration is an issue, but one day @ a time right.
    So good see you around smartcanucks again 22hicks..hope everything is going good sweetie..keep warm and stay inside..take good care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Christmas!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning folks! Last day in the great white north and it's getting whiter all day. Lynn and I think I packed the cold and snow and brought it north with me as it's warming up as I leave today.

Slept in so better get a young lady outside. She has enjoyed not being stalked by the monster cat at home. Big surprise for both of them tonight.

I'll be sad to leave my dear friend and look forward to the next time we can get together. She and her whole family are such sweethearts! They have given me a much needed diversion but last night I made a tentative list of things to be attended to at home. New energy now to tackle them.

Have a lovely Sunday!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Not too bad out today so I may attempt to take Thor on a walk later. @avoncallingu enjoy your last day with @Lynn49 I am sure she would miss you and Tootie.Happy it was a great vacation. Newfiescreech great you had an awesome birthday.Enjoy you Sunday everyone. Since its first day back to school I would be busy again. So today is a rest day for me
    Last edited by flemeth; Sun, Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:12 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Morning folks! Last day in the great white north and it's getting whiter all day. Lynn and I think I packed the cold and snow and brought it north with me as it's warming up as I leave today.

Slept in so better get a young lady outside. She has enjoyed not being stalked by the monster cat at home. Big surprise for both of them tonight.

I'll be sad to leave my dear friend and look forward to the next time we can get together. She and her whole family are such sweethearts! They have given me a much needed diversion but last night I made a tentative list of things to be attended to at home. New energy now to tackle them.

Have a lovely Sunday!
    Aw, shucks, Avon, twern't nothin'...{{{kicks snow}}} It was our pleasure to have you with us; you're a lovely guest and you make your own tea to boot!! What more could we possibly ask for?! I'm going to miss our chats, just having you here, and of course Tootie who has enchanted all of us. She's such a little baby doll. Particularly in that pink baby cardigan...
    I'm going to miss you dreadfully....

Everyone, how's your weather? When the temps moderate, in comes the snow and winds and boy are they blowing today! Avon's plane is scheduled to take off at 4:30...I hope she's not in for a bumpy ride with wee Toots.

One house-guest out, one house-guest in. Our DD and her DH are flying off to the Mayan Riviera, to Secrets, for a week with another couple, so we have our GS here with us. It's been a while since we've had to wake up at 6:30 (that's when he gets up!!), to pack a lunch and get someone off to school..hahaha..This will be an adventure!!

Take good care, everyone, I'm ignoring our guest. Stay well, stay safe if you have to venture out there!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Only in Canada can someone be grateful that it only got down to -15 last night. It was -23 the night before. I have been feeding the airtight and the upstairs fireplace round the clock and the internal temp is 18 degrees, which is passable in terms of comfort. At least, there has not been a lot of snow. DH has only had to blow the drive once so far. He always looks adorable out there with rosy cheeks and a Chapman's toque on his head.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, Avon's plane just took off. Here we've been sitting at home, watching on line as her plane has been sitting on the tarmac for 15 minutes, making plans to run out there and collect her and Tootie, since it looked like it would be cancelled due to weather in Toronto. She'll arrive at Pearson about an hour late, then an hour drive home....she'll email me when she's home safe and sound.

I miss her sitting here on our sofa already, our two pups sleeping between us.....I hope she was able to relax for a while from her normal busy days, collect her thoughts and just "be" for a while.

For now, a nice glass of wine, an NFL elimination game, and tonight the Golden Globes, on pvr to avoid commercials and awards babble....I just want to hear about the black dresses protest and tomorrow some of the "speeches". Who won what for whatever is of little interest.

Avon, I await your "I'm home." email!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 7th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and 22hicks like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Well, Avon's plane just took off. Here we've been sitting at home, watching on line as her plane has been sitting on the tarmac for 15 minutes, making plans to run out there and collect her and Tootie, since it looked like it would be cancelled due to weather in Toronto. She'll arrive at Pearson about an hour late, then an hour drive home....she'll email me when she's home safe and sound.

I miss her sitting here on our sofa already, our two pups sleeping between us.....I hope she was able to relax for a while from her normal busy days, collect her thoughts and just "be" for a while.

For now, a nice glass of wine, an NFL elimination game, and tonight the Golden Globes, on pvr to avoid commercials and awards babble....I just want to hear about the black dresses protest and tomorrow some of the "speeches". Who won what for whatever is of little interest.

Avon, I await your "I'm home." email!
    Ah! Home safe and sound!!

Thread Information