User Tag List

Page 398 of 1952 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 29274
Like Tree118339Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Weather should be warming up starting tomorrow... Yesterday was a brutally frigid day to have gone out, but I made it - however, all of me is very sore today.

Have a great day!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

Those NFL games on Sunday @walkonby were so much fun to watch, esp. the last quarter.

I wish we were neighbours @GoodBoy . I need to get out there and shovel, at least as much as I can.

Congrats on your TOP T @flemeth .

Have a great day everyone.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!
    Name:  1ff651d26130f4dbd99f5182baa52008.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  42.0 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    S***ty start to the day, vehicle acting up...wet slushy drive into work, too many accidents on the roads.
    Multiple deadlines to meet before day's end...
    Forgot half my lunch on the kitchen counter...because of being rushed out the door due to previously mentioned vehicle issues...

Can I just go back to bed...?

Hope all of your days are going better than mine.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh it is such a relief that I don't have to drive anywhere for 2 days!! ( cherishing that thought for a moment )
    Although we had plenty of snowfall yesterday at least the white stuff was powdery so clearing it away took less effort than normal.
    Not to suggest I actually did any of the shoveling, I did not, but DS earned his keep both here and at a neighbour's.

Hooray that our Leafs are back on the ice tonight!!
    Congrats to you @Natalka for making the venture to the outdoors. One step and day at a time.
    Have a lovely day all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A good sunny morning to everyone!!!
    @walkonby , I have to confess that I left that Vikings game in a huff about 10 minutes before the end of the game. I figured my team was done. So GS and I were playing a game on here and I heard my Hubby laughing, yelling for me to get down there right quick, so I did and he replayed that discombobulated 'miss' by the Saints that lead to Diggs' touchdown!!! I would have been internally hemorrhaging had I been watching it in real time; I didn't think that pass had a hope in heck of being caught, let alone resulting in a touchdown win!!! Oh, happy days!!!! OTOH, my Steelers really blew it against the Jags. It almost seemed as if they thought they had it in hand and were on to facing the Patriots!! Bad play calling, bad everything! So far, though, my 'pool' seems pretty ok for a Vikings/Patriots Superbowl game. I think.

Well, the kids will finally be flown home late Wednesday night, so only 2 more 7:30 mornings to contend with. We wake up just fine, he stays in bed playing on his ipad until he hears us, then comes down for breakfast which he usually makes himself anyway, then gets washed up, dressed, and yep, back on his ipad...hahaha...well, at least he has things in the right order. He and I have a blast playing those mystery games on BigFish, looking for clues, finding things and he gets a charge out of watching me try to remember what I need the dang things for and where they go! Brat. The kids golfed yesterday so today, poor muffins, is their last day of rest there. It must all be so exhausting.....
    @Natalka , like Walks mentioned, hurray for you, for getting out yesterday!! It's tough to be couped up and boy do I know what that fresh air, even frigid fresh air can feel like: like breaking free!! I hope for many more of those days for you, wlthough in better weather.
    @danger_dan , Sweetie, yes. You may go home now. Telll them I said so.
    @good Boy, well done, helping your neighbours..you deserve a little sambuca in that coffee this morning!
    Well, off to do who knows what, but I'll do my best whatever it is. My doc took me off all caffeine, so I have to go through my teas to find out if any of them contain caffeine. IF I have the energy after my 2 morining caffeine-free coffee pods. Hmph.
    Have a beautiful day, everyone!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    A good sunny morning to everyone!!!
    @walkonby , I have to confess that I left that Vikings game in a huff about 10 minutes before the end of the game. I figured my team was done. So GS and I were playing a game on here and I heard my Hubby laughing, yelling for me to get down there right quick, so I did and he replayed that discombobulated 'miss' by the Saints that lead to Diggs' touchdown!!! I would have been internally hemorrhaging had I been watching it in real time; I didn't think that pass had a hope in heck of being caught, let alone resulting in a touchdown win!!! Oh, happy days!!!! OTOH, my Steelers really blew it against the Jags. It almost seemed as if they thought they had it in hand and were on to facing the Patriots!! Bad play calling, bad everything! So far, though, my 'pool' seems pretty ok for a Vikings/Patriots Superbowl game. I think.

Well, the kids will finally be flown home late Wednesday night, so only 2 more 7:30 mornings to contend with. We wake up just fine, he stays in bed playing on his ipad until he hears us, then comes down for breakfast which he usually makes himself anyway, then gets washed up, dressed, and yep, back on his ipad...hahaha...well, at least he has things in the right order. He and I have a blast playing those mystery games on BigFish, looking for clues, finding things and he gets a charge out of watching me try to remember what I need the dang things for and where they go! Brat. The kids golfed yesterday so today, poor muffins, is their last day of rest there. It must all be so exhausting.....
    @Natalka , like Walks mentioned, hurray for you, for getting out yesterday!! It's tough to be couped up and boy do I know what that fresh air, even frigid fresh air can feel like: like breaking free!! I hope for many more of those days for you, wlthough in better weather.
    @danger_dan , Sweetie, yes. You may go home now. Telll them I said so.
    @good Boy, well done, helping your neighbours..you deserve a little sambuca in that coffee this morning!
    Well, off to do who knows what, but I'll do my best whatever it is. My doc took me off all caffeine, so I have to go through my teas to find out if any of them contain caffeine. IF I have the energy after my 2 morining caffeine-free coffee pods. Hmph.
    Have a beautiful day, everyone!!

Your Dr. did what???!!!!..........lol

Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jan 16th, 2018 at 02:43 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I know, right, @walkonby !? So here I am, having my evening DECAF coffee!! It's ok I guess, but it's not my favourite Donut Shop ciffee pods. Just stupid Emeril brand pods. Stupid and poopy. 😔

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Good morning every1.

Those NFL games on Sunday @walkonby were so much fun to watch, esp. the last quarter.

I wish we were neighbours @GoodBoy . I need to get out there and shovel, at least as much as I can.

Congrats on your TOP T @flemeth .

Have a great day everyone.

Thanks @22hicks I did not know I got TOP T and have no clue what that means

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh-be careful Lynn- decaffeinated coffee still has caffeine. Stick to herbal teas. Why no caffeine my dear? Affecting your blood pressure?
    Met today with 5 of the folk going on the cruise to talk about shore excursions and get to know the 2 people I have just met. I think this going to be fun!

We have not seen any of last season's This Is Me shows so we have started watching the ones we PVRed

The patio door was fixed today and I got my laptop fixed.

Got to decide if we are going to Chatham this Friday because we would have to stay overnight. I want to go across to the states to mail some birthday (and, in fact, Christmas gifts) but not sure of the weather on Friday and Saturday. The highway home from Sarnia can be brutal in the winter. Plus costs.

Have to do some digging.

So good bye for now!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Oh-be careful Lynn- decaffeinated coffee still has caffeine. Stick to herbal teas. Why no caffeine my dear? Affecting your blood pressure?
    Met today with 5 of the folk going on the cruise to talk about shore excursions and get to know the 2 people I have just met. I think this going to be fun!

We have not seen any of last season's This Is Me shows so we have started watching the ones we PVRed

The patio door was fixed today and I got my laptop fixed.

Got to decide if we are going to Chatham this Friday because we would have to stay overnight. I want to go across to the states to mail some birthday (and, in fact, Christmas gifts) but not sure of the weather on Friday and Saturday. The highway home from Sarnia can be brutal in the winter. Plus costs.

Have to do some digging.

So good bye for now!
    Name:  AE3BAB63-E339-4C3B-9675-A760964F8D03.jpeg
Views: 148
Size:  87.5 KB

So sorry avoncallingu i missed your birthday 🎂..hope it was wonderful..take care yourself sweetie
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, @avoncallingu, I could never, ever give up coffee!! I mean, yes, I probably could but I don't want to. {{stomps foot}}. Besides, regular coffee can have 300% more caffeine compared to decaf, which has about 3mg, so I'll take those odds.

Are you sure all that driving and gas mileage doesn't negate the savings you'll get by mailing things from the states? I guess you know from experience, but jeepers, what a dang drive in winter!!! Be careful, stay safe out there, my Friend.

Besides...Niagara Falls is closer by about a half hour, no??
    I have to look it up to make sure I'm not halucinating from lack of caffeine...

Waterloo to Sarnia, 212km, Waterloo to Niagara Falls, 143km. Yep. Closer.
    Of course, maybe the highway west is better than the one south...What do I know?!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jan 16th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    And wow my birthday is january 15 ,..so less than 2 weeks....time fly away
    Happy Belated Birthday cath007!!

Name:  9BE8D6B0-69E7-4B65-BDD3-FCE40950830E.jpeg
Views: 143
Size:  87.5 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. I was up watching the Leafs game and was very disappointed my DH blood pressure may be was rising he was yelling at the TV with some Choice words. It's cold here again so dress warm everyone. Have a great Wednesday all
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do you know it is spring in Canada? The Leafs are falling!!

Sent from my iPhone

Thread Information