User Tag List

Page 498 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That's is very mature of him to own up to the usage and to pay for it himself. A few more extra charges and he'll get the hint and not want to continue going over the cap.

This isn't quite as extreme as cutting off the internet completely, but it does fit in with the thought of managing the WIFI usage. I'm sure you've seen it before as well. It takes a bit of work on your end too, since you have to manage the password each day.

Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!

Going up to SIX today, PLUS six!!!
    Enjoy the day, everyone!

Lynn49, GoJays, danger_dan and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh trust me, I've thought of that one already. That's my next step. Love that picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    That's is very mature of him to own up to the usage and to pay for it himself. A few more extra charges and he'll get the hint and not want to continue going over the cap.

This isn't quite as extreme as cutting off the internet completely, but it does fit in with the thought of managing the WIFI usage. I'm sure you've seen it before as well. It takes a bit of work on your end too, since you have to manage the password each day.

Lynn49, danger_dan and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here also, @Natalka We're halfway there.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day, everyone!
    @Natalka , @GoJays , won't it be nice when we can finally say it's 20 out there and not have to put the + sign in front of our numbers every time? It's +2 here, we may be expecting a flurry, but they're promising +13 on Sunday and onward. But I've heard their promises before....

I'm staying in and organizing my fabrics, seems when I want to find a cotton, it's mixed in with my laces or satins...this time I WILL get it all finally organized.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day!!

Nevermind carpe diem, I want to carpe dirt!!! Mmmmm...I can almost smell it!!

Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

All caught up again here....I sort of missed yesterday.
    Glad you were able to get your basement flooding issues under control @danger_dan
    Hooray to the promise of warmer temps!! ( finally )
    Good luck with the internet overage concern @GoJays I think allowing your DS the opportunity to prove he is trustworthy to slow down for the rest of the month is a good strategy.
    Errands and distractions have kept me a little hurried and busy here, but all is under control.
    Trekked three of the pets to the vets yesterday ( 2 needed their annual and shots ) and, well $550.00 later....wah!!!!
    The boxes of the Revolution were pricey as always, but other things padded the bill too.
    Enough whining....they are all a joy to have and I am happier for having them.

I'll end this on a cute story.
    Hamlet ( the youngest ginger cat and my " boyfriend " who thinks he is a dog btw ) has started this new thing every morning.
    The routine for me is the same I clean/fill the water dishes, let the dogs out back, hand out treats to them after, THEN fill the cats dishes with their wet food.
    So for a few weeks now hamlet has been physically pushing his heavy ceramic food dish across the kitchen floor to where I am at the sink and then sits there staring at me!
    Oh my , the first time I laughed and laughed and praised him for being such a smart kitty.
    So now he does it all the time!
    Yesterday he added an extra twist to his performance. I stared at him moving the dish, then instead of sitting he laid down and placed both of his front paws around it and looked up....this cat is a con man!!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sounds like a real charmer, @walkonby You should record him and upload to youtube next time.
    Lynn49, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, @walkonby , how cute!! They do have ways of working us, don't they? I bet he got extra treats that first time too...fess up...you're a push-over!
    @GoJays , well played wrt your Son's wifi usage and it's obvious he's been well raised, not whining about paying for his share of the tab. I guess we have unlimited because my DH hasn't yet asked me to make the bed or clean the room for the password.
    @Natalka ...can you smell the kapusnyak on the stove?? Honey, I've been craving the stuff for days now and today was the day I had to make it! I think I could eat that stuff every single day!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, Lynn, I am SO jealous, I haven't made any for years, and I love it!
    Enjoy!
    Gee, and I missed making borscht in the fall, too. Bummer.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FYI!

ZebraCoupons is offering a free mail to home offer once again... grab a large number of coupons for a good $$ value.. Use code SPRING2018 for no cost mailing to you!

As with previous offers you can double up on your coupons!

Link is: https://zebracoupons.com/

Be quick!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Wed, Apr 18th, 2018 at 07:58 PM.
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Note that the website is very slow - be patient and it will refresh - patience is the key! I found that changing the province allowed it to show me more coupons as it loaded. Try going through it province in succession to get most coupons. Then you should be able to double up on some coupons, and finally enter the promo code SPRING2018 for free mailing ... then checkout. Good luck!
    Lynn49, GoJays and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, Lynn, I am SO jealous, I haven't made any for years, and I love it!
    Enjoy!
    Gee, and I missed making borscht in the fall, too. Bummer.
    Mmm..it just hit the spot, @Natalka ! I didn't make borsch this winter, either, as I was still feeling yucky, couldn't stand very long. But I'm trying to be more productive every day. Sometimes I even AM!
    Take care, Nat!! Hope you have a good sleep tonight.
    Natalka and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well what a bummer and insult that was this afternoon! Sportsnet could not ( or would not?? ) televise the last Blue Jays game against KC. I hurried back from errands listening to 590 intently and then rushed inside to discover nothing on air??
    I was forced to listen to the entire game on radio!
    Hrmph!! We won spectacularly too 15-5
    Apparently the game was playing on Facebook?? but DH only discovered that fact after the game was over......he said some of the comments regarding that choice not to show it here were quite nasty!

Cooking up the last of our corned beef briskets in the pressure cooker now and the savoy cabbage is boiling away.
    Smells so good in here.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information