User Tag List

Page 446 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 946 1446 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

It unexpectedly reached +6 today here lol.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Tue, Feb 27th, 2018 at 04:21 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A mistake!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Well the high was supposed to be +2 lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ha ha ....just read back a few pages. Thanks to everyone who posted sweet comments regarding the doggies. Today is another improvement day ( well I feel it is ) for them, as they both are back to their usual prancing in between my legs as I try desperately to walk and reach the back room to get them a biscuit.

The sunshine is so uplifting!! I was sitting out back for a few moments wearing pj's and in my bare feet watching them sniff every inch of the yard, they are probably wondering where all the poop went?
    @avoncallingu I started to laugh over your keyboard creating a challenge for you with letters and/or numbers missing. Could really change the meaning of many comments.
    @22hicks easy to see you have had a big weight lifted off of your mind.....full steam ahead to your improved health!!
    @Lynn49 out and about when the weather is this inviting!! Good luck on your search for curtains fabric. Gosh I MUST check out the baby bat videos you mentioned, they do sound like they would be right up my alley.
    @flemeth oh well about the S/O loss last night, despite falling our Leafs really played great! Did ya happen to catch the comments made about Gardner!??
    The announcers were kinder than me! He ( 51 ) KEEPS giving up the puck....it drives me batty! I know he makes other awesome passes and has many assists but sheesh!!
    @Newfiescreech oh dear!! I saw the report of that white stuff you have coming.......shudder!! Stay warm.
    @GoJays Hmmmm does our DS#2 THINK we brought him into the world to be our gopher? our assistant? our unpaid home labourer? Bwahaha!! no....I'd say he KNOWS it!

Not much on the docket for me today. I feel like I should soak some beans to get ready to make a chili tomorrow, yup, o.k. talked myself into it!!
    Have a great day all!!
    Name:  5F542309-7EC0-460F-9E68-F795F887136D.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  60.5 KB
    Yes !! Walkonby..We sure got snow last night and it kept right up to around 3 today ..we didn’t have much snow all long ..now its enough for me ..lol but im dont think that’s going happen ..we still got another full month in march go yet ..thats when we got hit hard last year ..im praying we dont get that much this year .glad hear your doggies are back to their normal selfs ..have wonderful evening and take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Name:  5F542309-7EC0-460F-9E68-F795F887136D.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  60.5 KB
    Yes !! Walkonby..We sure got snow last night and it kept right up to around 3 today ..we didn’t have much snow all long ..now its enough for me ..lol but im dont think that’s going happen ..we still got another full month in march go yet ..thats when we got hit hard last year ..im praying we dont get that much this year .glad hear your doggies are back to their normal selfs ..have wonderful evening and take good care yourself sweetie
    Hahahaha....that's how I feel at the first snowfall, @Newfiescreech !!!
    I hope you don't get ALL the snow that was called for out your way...apparently it was worse on the east coast than the west coast. Be careful out there, Screech!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hahahaha....that's how I feel at the first snowfall, @Newfiescreech!!!
    I hope you don't get ALL the snow that was called for out your way...apparently it was worse on the east coast than the west coast. Be careful out there, Screech!
    Name:  FEA514C8-86F2-4DA8-903D-29AA014AE760.jpeg
Views: 182
Size:  43.0 KB

Hi Lynn ..got my exercise with this buddy today lol ..i hate using snowblower ,time i gets it out garage and get it started up ... i could have half my driveway done .plus its so darn big to handle ...it can toss me around yard ..LOL .. time i get driveway done.. my two arms ready drop of my body ..so i rather shovel it hahaha ..sure would like have your weather +12 bring it on ..sign spring is just around that big corner ..take care sweetie and have wonderful evening.
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    And for all you wonderful people; since I now know for sure I'm going to get better, I'd like to thank you all again.

Name:  05AE6203-426A-41D0-82B4-900A8DAE3E03.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  340.4 KB

WOW !!! AWESOME 👏 news 22hicks .. so glad hear everything is going be okay with you sweetie..Thank God !! Have wonderful evening sweetie and take good care yourself
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Good morning @GoJays you are always earlier than I am have a great day. It’s should me another nice day . So will try to be out again today to enjoy the day before it gets colder. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all,
    Sorry for the non-check in yesterday.

Had a stop into the emergency room yesterday morning on the drive into work.
    Lady wasn't feeling well at all.

Everyone is alright, nothing major.
    She's doing well now.

So I come into work today to find that IT had decided to update my operating system on my work computer.
    1. Great, thank you it needed an update.
    2. Not good. they should have waited for me to back up all of my working links in my browsers and projects I had open before I left work on Monday. Nnow I have to figure out where all my links have gone.

Anywho, have a wonderful day everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  1a8b128484229593c7d8bb50357a39f8.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  60.1 KB
    Happy Hump cay everyone!

Name:  5c44a97e22bcf56e0b0d3892dc692db8.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  12.0 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

dan, glad your wife is okay.

Have a good day, all!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good Morning, folks!
    Dan, so glad everything turned out ok for your lady!
    I can always rely on cheery good morning messages from the "Early Birdies"- boy, Hump Day already!
    Cleaning helper hear today and then lunch with a friend.

I see that poor old Southwestern Ontario is slated for another whopping of rain-ice-snow today. They sure Don't need any more.

It's payday again, since I am a retired teacher. Onward into the Madness of March. Bring on that Lion tomorrow!
    I seem to have misplaced one mitten/glove out of every pair in my basket. The end of winter must be near!
    Well, have to clean up before the cleaning help gets here so she can clean. If you know what I mean.
    Have a good one!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yeah, I'm glad she's okay too!

update: IT did make backups of everything on my computer before they updated.
    all bookmarks restored.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!

Bad news: we got some snow overnight. Good news: it's not enough for DH to haul out the snowblower, so he's cleaned it up with a shovel. Like @Newfiescreech did.
    @danger_dan , what a relief it must have been to know that your Wife is okay, and that those IT guys were actually thinking ahead and backed up your work.

I was scheduled to go out for dinner with a friend, but now she's sick, so it's moved to next week depending on how she's feeling. I sure hope she doesn't have what I and another friend had!!

Not much else....the construction part of the kids' home reno is now underway, but oh, it was tough to see that empty kitchen. But...moving right along, I'm sure it's going to look spectacular with the choices the kids made and are still making. We all just wish we could snap our fingers and have it all over with.

Have a great day, everyone...may it bring you a few smiles, a feeling of job(s) well done, and a peaceful, relaxing evening.

Here be your first smile...or maybe it's just me, but I love this!!

Thread Information