User Tag List

Page 456 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 556 956 1456 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby My Gout is pretty good right now. I'm just pissed at myself because I go over what I want to buy like 20 times and drive myself crazy. When my aunt was able to help me with groceries a couple weeks ago I decided on giant tiger which is never a good idea for me. Anyway what I'll do is this crazy diet idea I have for 2 months and then I'll pull back on it a little and still do it but add other things back into it in moderation. Last few months I sit here when I'm eating just not really enjoying it and realizing it's all garbage. I'm just going to this extreme at first to get garbage out of my system and then try a more balanced thing after that. Like instead of pre packaged chicken, burgers or pasta every night. Only do that once a week or less. I'll figure it out eventually lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Dang it! I saw this too late.. I just got home from work.
    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Whoa -how could I forget? Happy International Women's Day! I hereby give all you women the day off! Enjoy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone!!

So this morning I said to my DH, "Hey! It's International Women's Day....YOU should have made my cuppa coffee this morning!"...told our DD who said, "Mom? This is about the strength of women, being independent..."...I told her that I was driving MYSELF to Fabricland today, and she said, "Well...that's a start."...hahaha!!! I think we did an overly good job of raising an independent and exceptionally strong Daughter!

They're off to Boyne, Great Wolf Lodge for a long weekend while their construction crew continue the work on their house.
    So it'll be a quiet weekend for us...a good time for me to sew those curtains for our kitchen and freshen things up for Spring.
    @avoncallingu, I think YOU are one of our "Designated Survivors" for sure! I hope all your finances come together very soon.

I was thinking of @Newfiescreech this morning and the nor'easter that's hitting the east coast. Wow, they're in for a blast, poor critters! I hope everyone stays safe out there.

Okay! I'm off!! Our DD's b'day gift should arrive today..it started off in Kentucky yesterday, got to Ohio, and today left Hamilton to arrive here today!! Now THAT'S service for you!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

So far lynn its been just normal day here on rock ..only -1 and no wind , no rain and nooooo snow yet ..but it might get to us by weekend ..thanks for thinking about us here sweetie..see your going be busy busy once you get back from fabricland .. sure wished i live next door to you lynn ..come give me some sewing lessons .. i think i could be good student ..you might crack me across hands one or two times if im doing something wrong hahaha ..if i get it done right it would be worth few cracks lol ..take good care yourself sweetie and have wonderful night
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  439A08E6-94B5-4177-8414-A992CE9E57DB.jpeg
Views: 88
Size:  39.9 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    A great and happy Wednesday morning to everyone!! ( is it obvious I slept in till well after 9 a.m. today? )
    I did some " cheater cooking " this morning by pulling a premade lazy cabbage casserole and some premade meatballs and sauce out of the freezer. Defrosted both, then boiled up what was left of my premade fresh pasta noodles.
    Days like these give me the feeling of accomplishment with very little effort!

Bracing for snow here.....not happy about that.
    I have too many shows backed up in the pvr queue....may have to make some tough " delete " decisions later on....lets face it I cannot watch everything.....or can I???

ha ha
    Ohhhh walkonby..i know feeling sweetie ..i got so many shows pvr too ..im at 90% storage full ..time sit down and start watching some .i even got Christmas shows that i wanted see ..guess time July month i could be watching Christmas movies hahaha have yourself wonderful night and take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Ugh, quite the opposite. They called me in for a short shift first thing this morning, then the other girl went home sick so I took her hours and did a full shift. And I was so looking forward to a quiet day Oh well, I can always use the money, right?
    Name:  1891C4C4-AA6B-40FA-AF2D-98A200765153.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  49.5 KB

Name:  4BA085A8-3B90-4F6B-82B8-ADC10199CD47.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  47.0 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @walkonby My Gout is pretty good right now. I'm just pissed at myself because I go over what I want to buy like 20 times and drive myself crazy. When my aunt was able to help me with groceries a couple weeks ago I decided on giant tiger which is never a good idea for me. Anyway what I'll do is this crazy diet idea I have for 2 months and then I'll pull back on it a little and still do it but add other things back into it in moderation. Last few months I sit here when I'm eating just not really enjoying it and realizing it's all garbage. I'm just going to this extreme at first to get garbage out of my system and then try a more balanced thing after that. Like instead of pre packaged chicken, burgers or pasta every night. Only do that once a week or less. I'll figure it out eventually lol.
    Hi cabmonk ..dont be hard on yourself ..everyone goes on diet always fall off wagon .. just jump back on again ..diets is life time commitment ..watch our eating habits ..craving food we know we shouldn’t eat but we still wants it ..were all human sweetie ..just hang in there ..im sure you will do good again ..like they always say anything healthy dont taste good but anything unhealthy tastes awesome ..our taste buds all screwed up .lol have wonderful night and take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Home from supper with friends-OMG it's good to see them and catch up and give hugs and eat MARVELOUS food!

Always good info and stories.

We got more snow but not much. Bit slippery on side streets.

Neighbour who moved out brought back some boxes that BrotherR can use in his move.

We did some sorting and packing today.

Got some leads on stuff that he needs for his new apartment.

Hoping to get some answers tomorrow for questions we need answers for.

Good night, folks!Sleep well.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Hi cabmonk ..dont be hard on yourself ..everyone goes on diet always fall off wagon .. just jump back on again ..diets is life time commitment ..watch our eating habits ..craving food we know we shouldn’t eat but we still wants it ..were all human sweetie ..just hang in there ..im sure you will do good again ..like they always say anything healthy dont taste good but anything unhealthy tastes awesome ..our taste buds all screwed up .lol have wonderful night and take good care yourself sweetie
    Oh yeah i know, it's just I always buy too much crap. When my aunt helped me a couple weeks ago I bought too much crap like burgers, pre packaged chicken strips etc but I will try to eventually even it all out.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here's one for tomorrow as I won't be around all weekend...

Have a good one.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Goodmorning @GoJays and all my other SC friends. It’s Friday . Last day before MArch break. I will be dropping from time to time to say hello will be busy because my Mom and brother would be here to spend the week. So will be busy doing things with them.so the are not bored sitting at home. Will catch up later on everyone doings. Hope you all had a great day yesterday. Have a wonderful day.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone.
    Nice easy drive into work this morning, thank you March Break!

Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh the times when March Break actually meant something to us?? Now I never know what week it lands on.
    Darn it all....... we lose an hour of sleep this weekend too?

Good morning early risers. Happy TGIF
    Later today Rufus gets his eye checked to see if that darn ulcer is gone.....gosh he's been looking happy and is acting so much better but prying flashlights at the vets might still see something in there.

It is trying to snow out there right now. There is already a thin layer covering the lawns and roads.
    Just watch....by the time I head out this afternoon there be enough to have to shovel....gah!

Despite that, have a great weekend all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Friday everyone!!

Name:  9b0708a080a8ff9d6ac62058c946ce6f.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  43.8 KB
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Thread Information