User Tag List

Page 555 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 655 1055 1555 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Today is kind of cold . Hope you all had a great day yesterday. I will have to read back to a few post to catch up with all that’s going on later . Have a wonderful day all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Ohhhhh lynn !! I remember my mom washing clothes Monday morning ..using this kind of washer .
    We had one like this when I was very little.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning CaT Crew.
    Chillier out this morning and for the next dew day as well.

Sleepy...but to the papers I get.
    Have a wonderful day peeps!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    Another rainy,cold and breezy day....This morning 10 degres this afternoon 16 degres,same temperature then yesterday....we have this temperature announced until thursday....The grass,plants and flowers are happy at least.Hoping for some good deals in QC flyers this morning but I dont need to much.Wishing you all a great day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

What a lovely picture, Cath!
    Good Morning, folks!

Poor Tootie had an "emergency " at 4:30 this morning. But we made it outside, thank goodness.

She's getting clipped today and then my friend is picking her up for HER sleep over while I have MY sleep study.

I heard that the husband of a lovely lady here in our building passed away yesterday. He actually built this building. She has been caring for him at home until last week when he went into hospital. I am sure that the residents here will be rallying to help her. She gave me some morning glory seedlets to plant for my trellis.

I am going to get moving and start this lovely day. All day yesterday I had a hymn playing in my head, "This is a day that our God has made, Let us rejoice and be glad it it."

So Carpe Diem! Have a great day, everyone!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, sure is cool today but at least sunny.

Name:  328219-I-Survived-Monday-Bring-On-Tuesday.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  50.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  molly.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  77.9 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahahahaha...once again, Dededi, too funny!! I love those kids' school papers; I still enjoy seeing the one...well, I'll post it at the end of this post, I'm sure we've all seen it before, but it still makes me smile.

@Newfiescreech, @GoJays, whew...thanks! I thought I was the only one here who'd remember that washing machine contraption! My Mom always worried that I'd get my fingers stuck in those wringers, but pht! Never did.

@avoncallingu, good luck with that sleep study. My DH was called back for it and didn't go....he feels he's doing fine, and it's such a trip there and back to Parry Sound. Any excuse, huh? Sounds like Tootie's getting back to her ol' self again, thank heavens!

A chilly one this morning, too, DH not sure he wants to golf with the guys later today, he's cutting limbs off our front crabapple tree so that he's not walking into them when he mows the lawn and I'm going to find something here to keep me busy, too. Probably. I mean....I'm always doing stuff, but many times it's not overly productive. No kids to clean up after...no big messes...retirement has its own rewards!

Well our GS fell on some cement before school this morning on the playground, our DD went home from work and took him to the clinic because he hit his head as he fell and was complaining of a headache and dizziness, but thank God, no concussion, just bumps, bruises on his nose, lip, knees, so he's home for the day likely getting "black eyes" as he just told me. Poor muffin. Now they're all home to snuggle down and watch Avengers movies...
    I wonder what his b'day photos will look like in 10 days!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
    @dededi, this is the one I was referring to:

OMgosh, just saw this one for the first time!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jun 5th, 2018 at 11:19 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great. Now I can't stop!

THIS teacher has no sense of humour.....or empathy!

Now THIS teacher gets it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Hahahahaha...once again, Dededi, too funny!! I love those kids' school papers; I still enjoy seeing the one...well, I'll post it at the end of this post, I'm sure we've all seen it before, but it still makes me smile.

@Newfiescreech, @GoJays, whew...thanks! I thought I was the only one here who'd remember that washing machine contraption! My Mom always worried that I'd get my fingers stuck in those wringers, but pht! Never did.

@avoncallingu, good luck with that sleep study. My DH was called back for it and didn't go....he feels he's doing fine, and it's such a trip there and back to Parry Sound. Any excuse, huh? Sounds like Tootie's getting back to her ol' self again, thank heavens!

A chilly one this morning, too, DH not sure he wants to golf with the guys later today, he's cutting limbs off our front crabapple tree so that he's not walking into them when he mows the lawn and I'm going to find something here to keep me busy, too. Probably. I mean....I'm always doing stuff, but many times it's not overly productive. No kids to clean up after...no big messes...retirement has its own rewards!

Well our GS fell on some cement before school this morning on the playground, our DD went home from work and took him to the clinic because he hit his head as he fell and was complaining of a headache and dizziness, but thank God, no concussion, just bumps, bruises on his nose, lip, knees, so he's home for the day likely getting "black eyes" as he just told me. Poor muffin. Now they're all home to snuggle down and watch Avengers movies...
    I wonder what his b'day photos will look like in 10 days!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
    @dededi, this is the one I was referring to:

OMgosh, just saw this one for the first time!
    Thanks so much @Lynn49 , love that year one!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Lots of giggles! Thank-you for an evening smile.

We always used to say that gifted kids with lots of imagination would score poorly on intelligence tests which only had 1 "correct " answer.

I'm pooped after chasing my tail all day. But did have a nice coffee time with a friend.

Tootie is gone. Have to get my "hygiene kit" and jammies ready.

It has turned cold-I hope they have blankets at dis joint.

Have planned to go to a Taco Night on Saturday. I don't particularly like tacos, but I like the company. .

We may hav a little fun tonight when they find out my Health Card has been cancelled. Long story - Draft dodgers, hoochie koochie girls and me- bad people can't have Health Cards. I figure it's an all out assault by the Ford campaign to keep NDP supporters from canvassing door to door. The Hospital sent me from the north end of Waterloo to the south end of Kitchener to a Service Ontario office which was replaced by Fabric land at least 3 years ago. So couldn't update that card!
    OIY!

See you in the morning!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

There were a few great posts that I had some giggles over, always worth reading back a few pages.
    So @Newfiescreech wrt that washer/ringer combo machine, others have fessed up to having one in their homes but 1 member ( ...cough...cough @GoJays ) made the point of saying she was " very little " at the time....lol...sure you were,
    #me too
    So we also had a washer like that but my Mom would never let us touch the ringer part.
    My memories of it were the way the clothes looked after they came out. ( like flat pieces fish fillets! ) and we never ate fish, so I am remembering the look of them but comparing them to something I know now.
    @Natalka I am so very sad right now that your health situation is not improving the way you need it to. I understand that drained feeling where you just cannot give the effort you need to. (((hugs))))
    @cath007 thanks for posting that lovely pic of the flowers!!
    I had better get back downstairs...the Blue Jays are up against the Yankees!!

later everyone!!

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information