User Tag List

Page 655 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cabmonk..you know people are very rude .. especially today generations ..how would they feel if you insulted them ..i was always though growing up .. what you dont want said to you ..then dont say to anyone else ..everyone got feeling and if we all put on some weight on ..im sure we all knows it ..we dont need other people telling us ..sooooo darn rude people ..make wonder there’s so much going on in world ..people dont care or respect people anymore . if they say your fat again ..tell them its more for them to love
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Newfiescreech I hear ya about your grandfather, sorry for your loss. My mom passed away Christmas Day 1998. I was told not to go to the hospital for a couple weeks before she passed because she was really out of it and I lived right there. She wasn't doing well and didn't recognize people. Finally I hear from her the morning of Christmas Eve saying she is feeling much better come see me after work tomorrow morning on your way home which was Christmas morning. So after work I went straight to the hospital and she was good and in good spirits and the fog had cleared. I went home to sleep because I worked Christmas night. Right as I'm getting ready for work I get a call that my mom had passed away. After that the GM of our hotel worked for me but told me to stop by and he would give me a free room. I was up all night trying to make arrangements.

Ok I'm going to go for a walk. Soon I won't be going for walks just to walk because winter is coming.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh people fat shaming usually never bothers me or anything really. I had this native guy say hey Whitey. I was like yup I'm white, good eyes lol.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Newfiescreech I hear ya about your grandfather, sorry for your loss. My mom passed away Christmas Day 1998. I was told not to go to the hospital for a couple weeks before she passed because she was really out of it and I lived right there. She wasn't doing well and didn't recognize people. Finally I hear from her the morning of Christmas Eve saying she is feeling much better come see me after work tomorrow morning on your way home which was Christmas morning. So after work I went straight to the hospital and she was good and in good spirits and the fog had cleared. I went home to sleep because I worked Christmas night. Right as I'm getting ready for work I get a call that my mom had passed away. After that the GM of our hotel worked for me but told me to stop by and he would give me a free room. I was up all night trying to make arrangements.

Ok I'm going to go for a walk. Soon I won't be going for walks just to walk because winter is coming.
    Sorry for you loss to cabmonk..enjoy your walk today ..im heading out to for walk on beach ..just walk out behind my house and walk down little like hill and im to beach maybe 30 steps to beach LOL then i can walk for hour or more but its accord to how windy down at beach ..mighten go very far cause wind could blow me in ocean LOL ..have great day and take good care yourself
    Lynn49, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Lynn ..my Grandfather passed away while i was living in Brampton, Ontario..so my Grandmother called and said dont come home .. it’s Christmas Eve and you wont get flight home today ..i tried get flight out to come home and pay my last respects to my grandfather..but everything was booked ..no way get home ..so i often thinking back and say why was i so far away from home when they all needed me at home ..though my grandmother always said your Grandfather would never want you spend all that money get here for his funeral ..so that part normally ease pain some .My grandparents live in same garden as we did ..their home was in front and our house was on back of theirs ..my grandfather would look out their dining room window and wave his hand to me if i was at our living room window ..so I was pretty close to my grandparents growing up
    Pm/d you....
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a good one with family from out of town. It’s a rainy day today so stay dry all. Wishing you all a great day

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Busy, busy weekend...
    Big old willow twisted, trunk exploded and the big guy toppled in the back of our property last week, so that was yesterday's task. didn't get it split, but it's all de-limbed (brush all burnt) and blocked and tarped, ready for splitting this week. Must be at least a bushchord and a half there.

Saturday was a top to bottom clean out of the house and basement, which included a clean out of the basement and a big trailer load of construction waste...and a crawl around underneath the back deck to level out the grading under there.

Need to go see the Massage Therapist and Osteopath sometime this week...

Any who...rainy day at home and here at work.
    Stay dry folks.

Hey @walkonby ...what'd you think of Russell Martin's Managing last night?
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  37C5B9E3-9C37-47F7-AA3B-396B9AF908E6.jpeg
Views: 109
Size:  151.6 KB

Welcome to first day of October!!! Hope its good one
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  06E930F2-702F-4F1A-9D82-F99228EEC3D6.jpeg
Views: 142
Size:  31.1 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits! New month. Hicks and I used to race to make that statement on the first of the month. Waiting for the rain to stop so I can make a very delayed entrance into the day and take Missy Tootie out for a walk. It's a bundle-up kind of a day.
    Well, Oktoberfest starts this weekend and what would Oktoberfest be without rain?

Lots to follow up on today.

Wow, Dan! You put in a full week's work this weekend!

Flemeth, glad you had a nice weekend with your family.

Newfiescreech - I love the fall, as well. Beauty everywhere!

Morning, Go Jays !

Well, have a great one, folks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits! New month. Hicks and I used to race to make that statement on the first of the month. Waiting for the rain to stop so I can make a very delayed entrance into the day and take Missy Tootie out for a walk. It's a bundle-up kind of a day.
    Well, Oktoberfest starts this weekend and what would Oktoberfest be without rain?

Lots to follow up on today.

Wow, Dan! You put in a full week's work this weekend!

Flemeth, glad you had a nice weekend with your family.

Newfiescreech - I love the fall, as well. Beauty everywhere!

Morning, Go Jays !

Well, have a great one, folks!
    Good morning avoncallingu..Yes !! YOUR SO RIGHT ..beauty everywhere this time of the year ..Leaves turn beautiful and i could stand for hours just looking at all 🍂 autumn colours ..have wonderful day sweetie ...just hope rain stops ..so you can get doggie out for a walk ..take care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49, cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning everyone and happy October!!!

Nothing much on my plate today, just a crisp, sunny day here! Hope the rains clear out for you southerners.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning gang.

Hey @walkonby ...what'd you think of Russell Martin's Managing last night?
    Hi @danger_dan Martin can do no wrong, he is adored whether he won the game or lost ( they lost as you know )
    I was disappointed after hearing on the radio ( I was forced to listen to part of the game as I drove DD to work ) that we " could " see Gibby coming out of the bullpen in catchers gear ( as a joke near the end of the game I am guessing? ) so once I got back in front of the tv I waited for that with bated breath!
    Nothing....grrr!
    It was still a game I guess......ha ha.... that's not saying much but I do have a beating heart for Pillar ( waited over 2 1/2 hrs in line to get a pic autographed ) and he still gave 100% effort even in game 162.

My focus is on these 2 crazy tie breaker games today/tonight and then the wild card showdown. All of this while trying to keep one eye on the Leafs and the other on a few NFL games ( Hi @Lynn49 !! )
    Why do I feel so badly for the Cleveland Browns? I hardly know them but that loss yesterday was the definition of sad.
    Then there is my family.......ugh, sorry roomies I'll cook when the mood hits me.

Anyhow I still made time today to have my morning giggle at a cow that loves to play fetch!
    Enjoy!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Good late morning even though I've been up since 8.30am. Did ddp energy this morning and then had breakfast. 2 cups of fibre one with 2 bananas and 1 ciabatta roll with vegan cream cheese. Lunch at 2pm will be a big salad. hope everyone has a good day.

Thread Information