User Tag List

Page 645 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 695 745 1145 1645 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks @danger_dan , I have a lot on my mind and didn't have the patience to look for something. I've missed you already, I'm sure, but have a great trip. See you when you get back

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning, folks!
    Good results back from Tootie' s blood and urine tests except for one area. We switched up food-again-. She's on antibiotics and an anti-inflammatory and is perkier but still really NEEDS to pee when the urge comes to her- but, she's a senior lady- I think some senior ladies might understand that.

Condo owners of my building got the update on what it will cost to replace the roof last night. Sure glad that I rent but I'm wondering if that will increase my rent next year. Not to worry for now. Guess I had better not ask for new counter-tops right at the moment.

Got miles to go before I sleep today -and promises to keep. So adieu, my friends! Hope you have a fine day.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Avon, I am glad your dog is doing better!

Good morning, all!

Late start on here, but I have been up for hours.

The doc came to see me yesterday aft, and all was well. My heartrate was up to 40, BP was fine, lungs clear, no swelling. So it's good news that I am stable.

Another chilly day here.

Hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Progress pics. First pic is from May 4th and second one was taken yesterday. Good progress but lots of work left to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, @cabmonk !!!! Incredible!!
    Now you can just hoist those pants on up now that your tummy's gone!!! What a difference, huh?!!
    I hope you're proud of what you've accomlished so far, we're all dang proud of you!
    And yes, I get that a celebration is still a little way off, there's work to be done, but boy!!!
    Have you done well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's so busy around here, what with getting ready to head out on Friday....got my nails done today....BLACK polish!!
    Hahaha! But it looks so elegant, shiny on my long-ish nails...it may just be my new "pink"!
    I'm packing mostly black for the trip, changing out with scarves, jewellry...everything will go with everything.
    However, it looks as if we may be in for some rain while we're there, so we may have to re-think our itinerary...we want to go to
    the Feast of San Gennaro in Little Italy, it looks like so much fun.

Other than that, it looks like "the kids'" plans are a go for Myrtle Beach, so all's well there, Not for those who've gone through this, however, but the governor wants "their" tourists back, so he'll be getting at least 4 more in a couple of weeks.

Another bright, shiny day, but not in the low 30s like yesterday and it was cool with morning.
    @avoncallingu , I'm so relieved that Tootie's doing so well....she's such a delicate little sweetums.

Also you, @Natalka ....great that your doc dropped by to check up on you and gave you the thunbs-up!
    Keep on getting better, Nat!! That's an order!!

Toodles for now, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great job cabbie! Keep it up

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cabmonk, I can't see your picture on here but, I am very proud and happy that you are making such progress!

@Lynn49 - Tootie is gobbling up this new food and seems much better today. Thanks for your good wishes!

Well, this morning, I sat down to try to re-organize my / and my dh's 2016 US and Canadian Income Taxes. Yesterday I received the package of info back that I had sent to the US CPA. I started to get really stressed and then, I did what any self-respecting "Little old lady " does and I picked everything up, shoved it in a green plastic bag and delivered it to my new -CANADIAN CPA - I had wanted to get it organized but -sheesh! HE can do that! I am meeting with him on Thursday to fill him in on a few things. Boy-now I can move on to 2017! I feel a great relief!

I have been mixing up weeks and thinking this week is next week.

@Lynn49 -you look so good in black! You are going to knock their socks off in The Big Apple!

There's a silly little something heading your way but you won't get it until you get home. If the Post Office folks don't go on strike.

So, a dr. appointment tomorrow -eh? Hope go get some good answers.

Natalka, good that the dr. was satisfied with your situation. Any word on the new walker or the moving fronts?

I am going to go and see what I can rustle up for supper. Take care!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @avoncallingu ....I do love wearing black...my signature look involves a black turtleneck ALL winter! hahaha!
    Hon, I was thisclose to cutting my hair shoulder-length the other day...it felt dry on the ends, and DD said there were no split ends, and it seems to have gotten a little beige looking through the summer, so of course I went on line to find a solution to the problem that didn't involve scissors, found something, had Shoppers put it aside for me, and when I got there, the manager of the boutique suggested something else, at 1/2 the price!! Go figure, huh??
    Anyway, I used this "hair mask"....plastic gloves, slathered it on, waited 5 minutes and OMGOODNESS!! My hair is back to a shiny white and it's so beautifully soft and conditioned!!! I even phoned her to thank her! She could have just sold me the $36 stuff, I'd have used it, not liked the results and never returned, but now...I'll be buying that $16 stuff forever! I'm not sure how much I used, but there's still lots left!

Good service....go figure!!
    It is getting harder to stick in rollers, though..my arms aren't long enough! hahaha!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks everyone definitely happy about it but not done yet. I have more muscle in my arms so my vegan diet is giving me enough protein lol. Just need to get the flab out of my arms. I have started to do more push ups and arm exercises.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A nightime smile for you all.....sweet dreams!!

Newfiescreech, Natalka and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good Morning folks!Mid-week, midway,midwife,midsection.....What other "mid"s do we have? Got to run.

Thread Information