User Tag List

Page 755 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 757 765 805 855 1255 1755 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Merry Christmas to you and your family @danger_dan . I hope you have a quiet, relaxing, wonderful Christmas.

Did I read correctly, you won't be back til the new year?
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@GoJays , that is correct...we are making our way north, into the great white wilderness for the holidays (In-Law's home near Sudbury), and won't be returning until new years eve...then the Lady and I are staying off the grid until we're back to work on the 3rd...but even though I'm gone, that doesn't mean you can slack off and not post your daily memes! I'll check when I'm back!

...and with that, I am off.
    Have a wonderful, joyous, safe, and warm Holidays everyone!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, @GoJays !!! All's well here, but I'm bored!!! Everything is done and although my Hubby says we should be resting before Christmas day, I'm still convinced there's something out there I need...errr..want!! I don't want to rest!!!!
    I did receive some Michaels coupons in my email just now, 20% off the 50% off wall frames which I may look at for our DD's office "well" photo....other stuff 70% off, other 50% off coupons so that I can buy some paints I need....the snow has stopped thank goodness but the streets are nasty and it's a dull day. But it's always bright in the stores!!

How about you? Are you off work for a stretch of time over the holidays?

Like Dan, our DD left work at 1pm, and is off until after the New Year, so lots of time to R&R after all the running around they have to do to set up for us in-laws Christmas day and dinner, although we all pitch in with dinner. I can't WAIT!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

....I still miss Target.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha ....just reading back chuckling at the various funnies, enjoying the inspirational voice of G. Lightfoot....my vote on that song Gordon all the way @Natalka , I find Sarah's version sounds like she's dying. Too slow and draggy.
    @danger_dan what a lovely message you posted for all of us!! Wishing the three of you ( yes Cooper I mean you too ) the best over the Christmas and New Years holidays. I applaud your choice to not only get away from the ratty race but also to unplug. That is when the real relaxation kicks in.....brain gets to shut off a bit.

What a great day this turned out to be. I woke up with very painful back thighs....had charlie horses repeatedly throughout the night on both legs. The massage therapist worked everything out and then some! he even helped ease the pain in my lower back. After that it was my physio workout and then acupuncture...boy I felt like a limp dishrag after all of that but I was happy to be pain free.

Had to do more errands right after, no time to waste! Finally got back home around 2 p.m. and figured I better to have my first meal before i have to head back out with Dd again.

Everyone watch out on the roads....people are NUTS driving right now.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Sarah's version

Which do you prefer?

Oh Nat -you made me cry -twice! I had forgotten about this song and never heard Sarah's version. I have to vote for Lightfoot's version. I was feeling a little melancholy today. Thanks for helping me to get the tears out.

Just resting for a while.

I always try to read my copy of "Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost on the Solstice. One of my favourite poems.

Enjoy every minute of this day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @GoJays , that is correct...we are making our way north, into the great white wilderness for the holidays (In-Law's home near Sudbury), and won't be returning until new years eve...then the Lady and I are staying off the grid until we're back to work on the 3rd...but even though I'm gone, that doesn't mean you can slack off and not post your daily memes! I'll check when I'm back!

Aye aye, cap'n!
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    How about you? Are you off work for a stretch of time over the holidays?
    Psshhh, you must be kidding... I have my normal weekend off, work Monday, off Tuesday and Wednesday and then back to normal on Thursday.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Psshhh, you must be kidding... I have my normal weekend off, work Monday, off Tuesday and Wednesday and then back to normal on Thursday.
    ...that's not very festive. I guess it was the same with me when I worked for Sears....early mornings to get everyone's money ready. Still....it was fun being there with good people even if it was during the holidays...
    Newfiescreech and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  29ECB71C-638B-438A-9CB7-D40F2578D828.png
Views: 89
Size:  166.9 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

However, I'm happy that "Baby..." is back on radio stations again!! That was one heck of a knee-jerk reaction to a few people who have nothing better to do than kick crap on everything. What next? Santa can't say, "Ho Ho Ho" because it offends working women?? (not my original, but I'm wondering why none of those people picked up on that!)
    Newfiescreech, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Name:  29ECB71C-638B-438A-9CB7-D40F2578D828.png
Views: 89
Size:  166.9 KB
    THAT is not remotely funny, @Newfiescreech !!!! I already want this white madness to end!!!
    Newfiescreech and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Dan !! Hope you and the Missus have wonderful time up north with family ..ohhhh yes cooper cant leave you out ..im sure you will have a relaxing time once you guys go of the grid ..take good care
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information