User Tag List

Page 778 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 878 1278 1778 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wowsers, heck of a deal, @walkonby !

My Dr just called, she realized she booked me for an appointment Monday, but she will be off. There would be a different doc.

I told her that would be okay, but if there were any way she could possibly fit me in today, I would rather see her. Musta sounded extra sweet because she will come by after her next appointment, in about an hour.

Talk at y'all later!
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good fine morning, everyone!!

@walkonby, it's absolutely those concrete floors that are giving us problems in the malls! I can't walk very far on them either, and I'm thankful if I have my walker with me and can just sit for a few minutes, and it makes all the difference! Even a few minutes sitting helps. GOOD FOR YOU for finding and purchasing that bargain..it's not "hospital green" like most are, either, and a nice padded seat...you really scored with that one!! I have my Mom's old one but she rarely used it (rarely went out because she didn't want to be seen using it, doncha know) and it's in immaculate shape. Mine has a basket where I put my handbag and lol...bungee cord it on, and you can do the same, just put it on the seat and use a bungee cord to keep it on there...it's difficult to maneuver around with a shoulder bag or sachel...
    Just occurred to me...if you have the make/model on it, or take it to a mobility store, you can probably purchase a basket for it...makes shopping much easier!

@Natalka, nice to be nice to get what you want, but sometimes you have to throw that brick at someone to get their attention, hahaha.... Great that she's seeing you today to get everything in order for you...omg, I'm so hopeful for you!!!

Not much on the agenda today, it's above 0, DH is off on a walk with Jenny, and that's about it! More purging to do of clothes that I swore I'd wear this winter.

Enjoy your day, everyone!!

Natalka, I came across this today and thought of you orgainzing things near your bed....And your NOT lazy of course, hahaha...just ignore that part, but the rest...sometimes I feel exactly this way! Sort-of, "meh...it's not that important for me to move.."!
    And omgoodness...just like Jenny. Except Jenny isn't quite this svelte. We're both on a diet now.

Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Jan 4th, 2019 at 12:02 PM.
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@walkonby that a steal of a deal on the walker . Didn’t head out as yet got side track to straighten a few things in the living room. @Natalka I am glad the DR will come by to visit you.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 - that meme is so right on! Honestly, if anyone had moved my stuff...

Well, there was one day a few weeks ago when my husband accidentally threw away the bag with my heart monitor in it! It didn't come with a case, and I hadn't yet found the right sized pouch for it, so it was just in a grocery bag.
    Thank goodness I noticed when I did, because it had only been outside long enough to get just cold, not frozen. And, it was not trash day!

Dr. Nelly just left. She did a quick checkup then we just went over my situation. She's very encouraging, is sure I can do this, with hours of therapy a day - once some why-questions get answered along the way.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    @Lynn49 - that meme is so right on! Honestly, if anyone had moved my stuff...

Well, there was one day a few weeks ago when my husband accidentally threw away the bag with my heart monitor in it! It didn't come with a case, and I hadn't yet found the right sized pouch for it, so it was just in a grocery bag.
    GOOD HEAVENS!!! Thank goodness you noticed it was missing!
    Thank goodness I noticed when I did, because it had only been outside long enough to get just cold, not frozen. And, it was not trash day!

Dr. Nelly just left. She did a quick checkup then we just went over my situation. She's very encouraging, is sure I can do this, with hours of therapy a day - once some why-questions get answered along the way.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
    So happy to hear how much she supports and encourages you...hoping for SO MUCH for you!!

Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Have you been peeking over my shouder today, @GoJays?!!

This is what I sent to my DD earlier today....I just said: "I want!!", and she said, "Lol...you know that's computerized cut, right?"
    Uh...suuuuure...and here I thought someone was very talented. I guess hand making two identical goblets would be too much to ask, huh?

They almost look like real dragons!!

BTW....did you not see my tiny dragon by my name? You can borrow her if you want to, but only
    for a little while.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Jan 4th, 2019 at 10:51 PM.
    Natalka and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sweet dreams, everyone!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you @Lynn49
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is this tree from your back yard, Lynn?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoGays
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy 🐈 urday!

Thought I would pop in before I try to have a nap , wasn't a good night for me.
    Our son came over unexpectedly for a visit last night, so that was nice. He will come back Sunday for my Last Supper (lol?).

Enjoy the day!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Thread Information