User Tag List

Page 1331 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 331 831 1231 1281 1321 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1341 1381 1431 1831 ... LastLast
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday!

Taking a minute to say hi - nothing "new" but same old owies.
    Son came over to do yardwork yesterday, so he stayed for supper and a good visit. I wasn't feeling good part of the time, and really couldn't hide it - it makes me sad when he has to see me at my lowest.

I have felt decent for about an hour now, sure hope it lasts longer!

Hugs to you all!

Attachment 362728
    Excellent seeing you here again despite your difficulties!
    It is great that you were able to have your Son over, and not to worry that he saw you at your lowest. He probably understands the situation and he is there to see you no matter how you are. You are blessed that he's involved in your life!
    I hope and pray that you are feeling better and that you will continue to do so.
    Blessings my friend! We're all here for you!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day boys and girls! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the day!
    Got part of my walk done going to the mailbox and mailing a Birthday Card(it is made out of paper and has a nice picture and greeting which you then sign your name cursively). It is far better than what the mailman usually delivers!
    The cat and some housework has taken up my time. However I do not believe I can top @Lynn49 excitement at having a new trailer delivered! That said the day is still young!
    Have a great day my friends wherever you are and whatever you are doing!
    Be the blessing that someone needs and be blessed yourselves!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Good day boys and girls! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the day!
    Got part of my walk done going to the mailbox and mailing a Birthday Card(it is made out of paper and has a nice picture and greeting which you then sign your name cursively). It is far better than what the mailman usually delivers!
    The cat and some housework has taken up my time. However I do not believe I can top @Lynn49 excitement at having a new trailer delivered! That said the day is still young!
    Have a great day my friends wherever you are and whatever you are doing!
    Be the blessing that someone needs and be blessed yourselves!
    @Skippy , if anyone would have told me ten years ago that we'd be camping every weekend with our Daughter and her family in a trailer park, I'd have died laughing! Yes, there we are, 2 new trailers in a lovely campground. We're on a street where we're all retired...business owners, teachers, mining company employees and a professor, of course, lol! It's a lovely, caring, partying community!

As to mailing cards, I confess that although I have the best intentions, they never get mailed, just added to my Easter/birthday/other special occasion cards. On the upside, I do make all the cards for family here.....does that count? 😏

Camp laundry done, messy (how does it get that way?! ) computer desk sorted, filed, polished. Let's see how long that lasts! Haha!

Enjoy just settin' outside, Skipper! We waited far too long for days like this!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

So, @Lynn49 , will you still be on the same lot? I would have thought that your new trailer might be wider than your departing one.

Sorry to disappoint those of you who worry about me, but I "popped" into my BrotherB's bubble yesterday for their 23rd Anniversary and my nephew's 15th birthday. Got hugs.

That's all I 'll say.

I am going to have to report my Master Card missing -Again! I have looked everywhere (obviously minus 1 place) and cannot unearth it. It has now been missing for about a week. I have been able to make some purchases (like surge protectors to better protect my appliances, since during the store last week my TV Ignite Box was yucked.) - my tablet stores my card number which I will have to fix, but I don't think anyone else could have used it because I got my statement today.

So it's around here somewhere but I am missing getting my PC points so I will go through the annoying process of getting a new one. PMO!

My weekend wedding has been postponed because they can't get a licence in time.

Going to watch a video that a group of us from church are going to discuss tomorrow about the Black Lives Matter situation in Canada.

Take care everyone!
    Skippy, ROMEO, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    So, @Lynn49, will you still be on the same lot? I would have thought that your new trailer might be wider than your departing one.
    @avoncallingu, most trailers are the same width since they have to accommodate roadways, although I doubt anyone would want to pull this thing around...but this one is a foot longer, has an island with double-sink, heated/massage recliners, table/chairs, 50" tv over a fireplace, a sofa...and it's new!
    Monday can't come fast enough!!!!

Nice that you got together with family...we have to trust someone, right? As long as we're cautious, sanitize, we should be safe. This is the first weekend we'll be expecting "transients" at the campground. It's been so lovely with just us regulars there...like a private campground, lol...now more kids...sigh...riding bikes, screaming....
    Ah well....I guess they have to be there, too, and not just our street of retirees! Hahaha!!

Stay well, Avon!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jun 15th, 2020 at 09:24 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @avoncallingu, most trailers are the same width since they have to accommodate roadways, although I doubt anyone would want to pull this thing around...but this one is a foot longer, has an island with double-sink, heated/massage recliners, table/chairs, 50" tv over a fireplace, a sofa...and it's new!
    Monday can't come fast enough!!!!

Nice that you got together with family...we have to trust someone, right? As long as we're cautious, sanitize, we should be safe. This is the first weekend we'll be expecting "transients" at the campground. It's been so lovely with just us regulars there...like a private campground, lol...now more kids...sigh...riding bikes, screaming....
    Ah well....I guess they have to be there, too, and not just our street of retirees! Hahaha!!

Stay well, Avon!!
    You had me in when you said it has heated/massage recliners and a 50" tv over the fireplace. How better can that get
    Congrads on the new trailer I am sure you are going to love it
    Skippy, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    You had me in when you said it has heated/massage recliners and a 50" tv over the fireplace. How better can that get
    Congrads on the new trailer I am sure you are going to love it
    Hi @Thatdone ! And thank you. As my Hubby has been telling everyone, "I can't take her out for dinner this year for our 50th anniversary, so I bought her a trailer. " Lol! Which is true...he was quite happy in our trailer, but I really needed a kitchen island, or at least more cooking room. We usually have events at our campground that are potluck dinners...and I generally love to make side dishes for all the bbqs we have with our DD and her family.

We might as well spoil ourselves while we can!

Take care, stay safe.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Busy busy today.
    DANGER

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hello Smartcanuckleheads!

Hope you are all keeping well during this insanity.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Hello Smartcanuckleheads!

Hope you are all keeping well during this insanity.

Can it be??? Is this really a rare sighting of the @Patty Smyth jokester!??

Hi Patty!!!! we are all great!! yup, just fine .......I mean, we're o.k. you know.
    O.K. .... we're sadder without you here!! ha ha

Hope you are holding up well too!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Can it be??? Is this really a rare sighting of the @Patty Smyth jokester!??

Hi Patty!!!! we are all great!! yup, just fine .......I mean, we're o.k. you know.
    O.K. .... we're sadder without you here!! ha ha

Hope you are holding up well too!!
    What she said!!!!

Hi, Patty!!!!!
    Those have got to be your flowers!!!
    We miss you!!
    Please drop in more often! How are you all?! Have you been isolating?
    What's open/closed where you are?
    Skippy, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information