User Tag List

Page 1421 of 1960 FirstFirst ... 421 921 1321 1371 1411 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1431 1471 1521 1921 ... LastLast
Results 21,301 to 21,315 of 29400
Like Tree118595Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Our tree is up! Yep, so is our kids' tree! Enough of gloom and doom, bring out the bling and sparkle!
    We did ours in only red and silver and it's the prettiest one ever! I sent Walks a pic so she can confirm that yep, this Christmas-crazy lady has started decorating! Hahaha!

@walkonby , what are friends for if they can't throw each other under the bus now and then?! Seems like you have more supporters on here than I do so it worked out for you.
    You're welcome!

@GoJays , my Pack won and your DS's Steelers, my 2nd favourite team! Amof my Hubby and I had discussed attending a Steelers home game this fall. That was at the end of last season's playoffs...those innocent days long ago.

Those winds have visited us all night also into this morning, down to the eastern coast of Florida, circling above us and returning south again. The website, windfinder.com is fascinating.

Stay safe, everyone....particularly anyone in red zones.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Nov 16th, 2020 at 10:14 AM.
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Monday!

It used to not bother me that it was a Monday, even when I was working. However, I really dislike it now that it's my weekly dose of Methotrexate. I used to take it in the morning, but now I wait until the afternoon which seems to make a bit of a difference.

Weekend - slept and ate decently. Still have horrible pain in right hip and down the leg, and yesterday my knee joined into the party. By evening, the pain goes up to my neck.

I have to wait until Thursday to have the Cobands changed. Yuck, I already beyond itchy under them, they are hot and tight. My husband tried to stretch out the tops, just under the knee, so that has helped.

Yes, I watch Hallmark movies, the new ones - as well as older ones - are on You Tube.

Oh, the kitty chittering to birds - I used to love when our cats would do that!
    Vader kitty has just been a star in my life. As my son said, she's a true therapy animal.

Son was over here early afternoon yesterday, and did shopping at Shoppers and Sobeys. The dude was done so quickly! My husband takes ages to shop, and I have to explain so much to him before he goes.
    He helped with some other house stuff and clipped Vader's nails. She was in a 'mood' so Milan called my husband over to pet her and distract her.

We had a yummy pot roast supper, then lots of yapping. When Milan was leaving, I was in bed, keeping my legs up - and we talked for another hour. He said that was better for him than going to sleep earlier.

Ah, he is such a special son! We are SO fortunate to have him! :)

I was up a lot during the night with pain, so I hope to have a little snooze soon.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

:top:Name:  facebook_1604028780221_6727784328997475239.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  132.0 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Nov 16th, 2020 at 10:19 AM.
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good day all..... yes another Monday has reared its ugly head. ( aw but this guy is cute! )

@Lynn49 I am here to confirm, concur, agree, and acknowledge that your Christmas tree is superb! The colour scheme was festive without overkill and the varied trinkets you chose to hang worked every bit in your favour.
    Loved it all.
    In fact as you know your tree saw us get down to the basement and dig out our own tree early and get it set up so ty very much for the inspiration!!
    I will share our tree here because some of you may appreciate the simplicity and colour scheme we went with......

Attachment 365237
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Nov 17th, 2020 at 08:14 AM. Reason: weird that my pug pic disappeared, so I put it back ,lol
    ROMEO, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol, @walkonby , I was so excited, believing that I had gotten you excited about putting up you tree, then you sending a pic?! Over excited!
    Then, omg! You got me!😳 🤣
    You're bonkers, you know that? 🤗
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 You get everyone going with your " how many days till Christmas " a month after Christmas has just passed and thank goodness really because some of us would keep putting it off till it's too late to decorate or shop.

Where would I be without those jovial posts and pics? You are right about tossing each other under the bus for fun...that part makes my day even when I'm the one being tossed.
    Tbh, this year the wind WAS/IS missing from my Festive Season sails. Even thinking about the dinner on the 25th. Just our own family members....wah!!!!

Even the comfort food we've been indulging in has become habitual!! Must break free of that soon.
    @flemeth I really see now why you get out and walk!!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 You get everyone going with your " how many days till Christmas " a month after Christmas has just passed and thank goodness really because some of us would keep putting it off till it's too late to decorate or shop.

Where would I be without those jovial posts and pics? You are right about tossing each other under the bus for fun...that part makes my day even when I'm the one being tossed.
    Tbh, this year the wind WAS/IS missing from my Festive Season sails. Even thinking about the dinner on the 25th. Just our own family members....wah!!!!

Even the comfort food we've been indulging in has become habitual!! Must break free of that soon.
    @flemeth I really see now why you get out and walk!!

Just to keep you and everyone on their toes!!
    Remember...deliveries may take longer, so if you're ordering I suggest within the next ohhhh...hour or so?
    Hahaha!!!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Finally taking the new anti anxiety meds that were prescribed to me. Definitely making me tired lol. Oh well I’ll see how this goes. I have a follow up appointment with psychiatrist in January. I hope everyone is doing well and had a good weekend.
    Silk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Talking about Christmas dinner, @walkonby , you reminded me of that grazing-all-day dinner, or a series of small entrees throughout the day. Our DD suggested we change things up with something like that this year, but I wonder if it's just about the same ordeal as putting together and serving a traditional dinner. We're still on the fence..🤔
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays , @flemeth , sleepy-heads...
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh wow! Why is everyone up so early today? .....huh, look at that.... I read the clock wrong, it IS late!
    Good morning gals ( and dan ) , a bright start to another day here. DH spoiled us all ( again ) in the wee hours he simmered up a batch of turkey thigh/butternut squash/bowtie pasta soup. You've not heard of that famous soup before? Neither have we, but it's delicious and hearty.
    Carry on with your day as if I had never mentioned the soup.
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Nov 17th, 2020 at 08:33 AM.
    Silk, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Here's to all the anti-maskers out there.......................

Natalka, Silk, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Thread Information