User Tag List

Page 1420 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 420 920 1320 1370 1410 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1430 1470 1520 1920 ... LastLast
Results 21,286 to 21,300 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning. We live in an area with low Covid cases but the numbers are starting to rise so we've decided to restrict our contact to my parents, DHs sister and a "handy" friend who is also very cautious. We've almost felt embarrassed by trying to socially distance from neighbours etc but we don't anymore. We're doing more on video/zoom chats. We have a zoom wine tasting at the end of the month with some old friends.

We postponed a dental appointment back in September and there was a covid outbreak at the dental office shortly after...phew.
    I'm just exploring purchasing a water pik for flossing and an Oral B electric toothbrush (there's a good promo for $20 mastercard on), I'm planning on buying it at SDM with a 20x promo. I wish I had one of those Oral B coupons that I used to see in the Brandsaver inserts.
    Have a great day!
    Lynn49, JadeAngel and walkonby like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@flemeth , we did the same with our DD and her Hubby and our GS in early spring....first chats a car-length away, then social distancing on our deck, transitioning to our camping decks, to finally being together, but staying away from others. Now, sadly, we're back to square one: total social distancing with them. We go nowhere. We order groceries, call the kids and they call us if we need anything.

We also may have been lucky: we never would go into WM. Not once. Now? 8 employees with covid!!! How many customers have they been in contact with?!
    AND, an outbreak at our RCSS, but no info, yet.

How can people be so stupid as to ignore the pandemic?!
    Natalka, JadeAngel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

😡 8 workers at our two WM, 3 at our RCSS.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Nov 14th, 2020 at 05:17 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Someone should invent a hug machine that feels and smells like your loved ones.

G'night, friends!
    Natalka, ROMEO and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    We are having rain along with high winds. Went out for a quick walk . I need getting out to every day for my walks for my mental health. Will be reading or watching TV most of the day

Enjoy your Sunday all
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
     8 workers at our two WM, 3 at our RCSS.
    @Lynn49 the school that I used to Volunteer at has 5 cases right now no classroom is closed . I am happy I made the decision not to volunteer this year
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day! A rainy, dreary day that makes me want to do absolutely nothing.

@flemeth, you really were smart not to volunteer this year; with 5 cases at that school already, it's just not safe, I don't care what precautions anyone takes, it's spreading across this country like wildfire. Those idiots who are anti-maskers should all be fined for being out there without masks...aren't there rules about gatherings of a certain number? Toss them all in one room and let them reduce their own numbers with covid!!!!
    You're like our Daughter, her 5k walks in the mornings; however, with the impending winter, she bought a "smart" (?) treadmill that's programmed to take her for walks up hills and down...when it gets colder that's where she'll be.

@Natalka, I hope you had a good night's sleep and that you're feeling better this morning. Lots of Hallmark movies on to keep busy with....or do you also pooh-pooh them like Walks?

The Masters is on so we're pretty much glued to that...Dustin Johnson should be aware of all the help I'm providing him with ever shot he takes. Seriously.

Well, off to do nothing!! Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Natalka, walkonby and crafter like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha !! way to rat me out @Lynn49 about not liking those syrupy Hallmark movies. Hey I tried, I really did but my eyes were rolling so far back in my head at their " sameness " and the eventual fairy tale happy ending.
    Some have made me tear up but I was probably in a weakened state that day! ha ha

Bummer weather today. I did nothing all day! Watched the first 3 episodes of a Netflix series called Stateless. Based in truth and horrifying. The whole time I kept asking myself " where do I know that actress from? " Turns out she is the hated wife Selena of the Commander in The Handmaids Tale. Gulp!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ha ha !! way to rat me out @Lynn49 about not liking those syrupy Hallmark movies. Hey I tried, I really did but my eyes were rolling so far back in my head at their " sameness " and the eventual fairy tale happy ending.
    Some have made me tear up but I was probably in a weakened state that day! ha ha

Bummer weather today. I did nothing all day! Watched the first 3 episodes of a Netflix series called Stateless. Based in truth and horrifying. The whole time I kept asking myself " where do I know that actress from? " Turns out she is the hated wife Selena of the Commander in The Handmaids Tale. Gulp!!
    Rare Sunday visit from the blue bird. The best part of those Hallmark movies is the fact that you can tune out most of it and still know what's going on!

Watching football, drinking new purchases from the LCBO and doing laundry today. It's dark as heck at 4:30. Bloody weather. Glad the Pack won today @Lynn49. Watching the Steelers now, DS's team. Hoping they can keep their record in tact
    Last edited by GoJays; Sun, Nov 15th, 2020 at 08:57 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

My 89 year old mother always says that all the Hallmark movies are good for is keeping most of the Canadian actors employed

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my SC friends

We are still having a wind storm We were out of power for about 2 hrs yesterday. Will go out later today to look at all the damages if any around my back yard

I need a few fresh stuff from the grocery so I might venture out later . Stay safe and have a great day all
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information