User Tag List

Page 1920 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 920 1420 1820 1870 1910 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1930 ... LastLast
Results 28,786 to 28,800 of 29357
Like Tree118522Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning peeps
    Skippy, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    God morning @GoJays
    what could be better? Leafs beat Dallas 4-1 and the Northstars have gargantuan players! @Lynn49 I only noticed 1 NFL game on, caught some of it in real time.
    Bills seemed to have a healthy lead until they came close to blowing the win. ( the loser....that was the team Brady played for right? ).
    It's a bit early but already have my first mug of brew on my mug warmer, with a small plate with healthy crunchies ( fruit/veg ) next to it. Eating while typing is not recommended. Oh well it’s iFriday!
    Hi, @walkonby !
    yep, it was brady’s team, but I have no love for the Buccaneers, so basically I was on the Bill’s side this time. Just! This time.

Nothing much going on today…our DD woke to cat poo, vomit, on the kitchen floor, cleaned it all up, then more…..just the one cat, so we’re not sure what precipitated it. She seems fine, now.
    Our Jenny is fine….although at 13, she is slowing down a little and not enjoying walks. Amof….she only walks past 1-2 houses, poor muffin. She sleeps a lot more.

Not much happening, we have to get rid of this Halloween nonsense before everything turns into Christmas. How nice to be in any other non-north American country where the don’t have a halloween!

ok….won’t keep you, carry on, everyone!
    Have a lovely day…it’s 15 here, but Hubby’s at his music lesson…maybe I’ll sneak out later.
    Skippy, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Phhht.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Oct 27th, 2023 at 10:59 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day my friends!...Leaves are so beautiful after yesterdays rain.The colours radiantly stand out even with overcast skies. Although going to get warmer I still prefer my nice cool,crisp fall days.Although don't mind this warm up today which will help dry the leaves before I need to rake and bag them.
    Don't know about your way but Covid once again around here.Next door neighbour had a bout of it, while other friends encountering it close by.
    Not really planning on shelling out on Tuesday, as last year we had no one come to the door(fewer kids around)But do have something on hand just in case and if worse comes to worse I will do my duty to eat it myself.Haven't dug in yet as perhaps someone will come and too cheap to buy more.
    Enjoy your weekend one&all!
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

not sure where to post this so here it goes?

https://www.tastyarea.com/en/commonl...?ly=native_one

I went into my stockpile shelves and OMG, I have 2 cans of canned peaches from China!! and 1 can of the Skipjack tuna in water ( I buy that the odd time for the cats ) also from China.

The brands are different but???......

CCF20231027.pdf

CCF20231027_0001.pdf

I should toss them.
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oops, just realized now the tuna I bought ^^ says it's from Vietnam. No matter, I'm still bothered by the number of products in question from that list.
    Good morning btw! I was sure Arizona had Game 1 in the bag but Garcia homered a walk off HR in the 11th inning for Texas. George Dubbya threw out the first
    pitch and he looks pretty good for 77! You go George! Remember when HE was thought of as THE worst Prez.?? lol.....
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oops, just realized now the tuna I bought ^^ says it's from Vietnam. No matter, I'm still bothered by the number of products in question from that list.
    Good morning btw! I was sure Arizona had Game 1 in the bag but Garcia homered a walk off HR in the 11th inning for Texas. George Dubbya threw out the first
    pitch and he looks pretty good for 77! You go George! Remember when HE was thought of as THE worst Prez.?? lol.....
    Goodness, @walkonby, I never thought for a second that you might have a few of those products in your pantry when I sent that to you! It’s been a few years since we put a personal ban from those foreign commodities and articles like that one just confirms we made the right choices. Cheap cams of mushrooms just aren’t worth ill health. Besides, there is a beautiful, full can of a variety of mushrooms out there not made in foreign countries! Nope, nothing here from there, and yes, toss those cans for sure! I hope everyone reads that article!

A sunny morning, I think I’ll drive up tge hill to the big box stores are just scout around to find stuff for tge holidays and I sure don’t mean halloween!

Enjoy the day, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Oct 28th, 2023 at 08:57 AM.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Happy Sunday
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Sunday! Hoping that Freshco will have gotten in more of the 2 lb. bags of Clementines, I was there JUST to grab some yesterday but no luck.
    Sales like that ( $2.99 ) usually mean they run out.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning! Soup is on the stove simmering. This chilly morning inspired me to make a new batch of pureed cauliflower/roasted red pepper. Made it a little extra spicy this time.
    Added cayenne, chili powder, turmeric and Hungarian paprika. Diced up a red onion to saute at the start. I never have scallions anyway.
    Enjoy the day and tomorrow too for those of you handing out the goods!
    Lynn49, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Hoping you all had a great weekend.
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning gang.
    I'm (happy or sad)...depends on how you look at it...or you may add your personalized expletative emotion here...to report that the snow if here.
    just came in from shoveling 1/2" of heavy wet snow of all of the decks, removing frost from some of the plants that need, and brushing off and clearing the pumpkin display.

Have a wonderful start to the week folks!
    GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, @danger_dan ! We’d better be thankful up here, 3Hours north of you, it’s a bright sunny day! I know it’s coming next week, but I’m not ready for it! Not one single bit! Sad for you.

I’m so tired this morning! I couldn’t fall back to sleep after I got up and puppers here needs to get up at 8am sharp every morning! I let Hubby sleep. I may nap this afternoon, but really…I know I won’t.
    ok…someone wants to go out again!

Enjoy your day, everyone! Don’t worry, halloween is almost OVER!!!!
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information