User Tag List

Page 1507 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 507 1007 1407 1457 1497 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1517 1557 1607 ... LastLast
Results 22,591 to 22,605 of 29357
Like Tree118522Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Grr... Tablet a pain for typing - I hate hitting a letter over and over until it goes on.
    I just shut it down and it will behave decently for a little while. We have tried all sorts of fixes, to see if it was the browser or what - son determines that the device is just old... I will stubbornly use this until the bitter end of it, it's such a fab tablet compared to others.

Anyways - Good morning, all! It's just coming closer to seven now - I felt guilty, but a half hour ago I woke my husband so he could make me tea and get me the tablet. He fell asleep right away, so I really shouldn't feel that badly.

Our son came over last night. I used that as an excuse to get Chinese food. We rarely order for just the two of us, because we like very different things. With Milan over, we can order a larger variety of dishes. Oh, it was all so very good. Tried a few new-to-us items, all were yummers. So even with Milan taking lots home, we will still eat leftovers for several meals.

Best of all was just talking with Milan - we can cover every item under the sun. He at first said he wanted to leave around ten, since he has to be up early for work. However, he ended leaving just after one - husband had fallen asleep hours before that!

My sweet son brought me a bag of goodies - bits and pieces of snacky stuff, unusual or new flavours/varieties of things. Who would have ever thought that honey mustard Pringles were yummy? I don't even like that flavour as a dip, but the chips are cool. A can of Cariboo root beer - possibly the best I have ever had. The list is longer, just a few examples.

On the menu today will be physio late afternoon. My hair needs washing - we have to do it with me sitting on the bed, leaning over a giant bowl set on the walker seat. We have the method pretty much perfected so there isn't a huge mess.

Was able to make husband's appointment for covid vaccine, he goes April 7. No word yet on mine.

Take care, enjoy whatever the day brings you!
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oops! Sorry, didn't mean to write a tome!

Kyiv, Ukraine.
    Photo from a few years ago - I am guessing they are getting the eggs ready for display in the city for Easter. They are put standing up in groups downtown.
    As the pic shows, looks like a giant Easter egg hunt!

Name:  facebook_1616155193700_6778646193557541752.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  172.9 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Mar 19th, 2021 at 09:06 AM.
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Natalka That is great news about your DH being able to get an appt. for his vaccine!! As I read about your visit with your DS I got a case of the warm and fuzzies! ( clearly you are " two peas in a pod " )
    He is the best medicine you have!
    @cath007 good morning back at ya! Enjoy your grocery shopping trip, these days shopping counts as an exciting outing for me. @danger_dan count the hours down today to ease into the weekend!

I'm trying to hold off making my first coffee this morning, since I discovered the delay somehow makes the first few sips extra enjoyable. Mind games...that's all I've got apparently. lol!

Name:  coffee time.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  48.4 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Grr... Tablet a pain for typing - I hate hitting a letter over and over until it goes on.
    I just shut it down and it will behave decently for a little while. We have tried all sorts of fixes, to see if it was the browser or what - son determines that the device is just old... I will stubbornly use this until the bitter end of it, it's such a fab tablet compared to others.
    Have you tried to re-orient the tablet in a different direction? Sometimes, there are 'dead pixels/spaces' in one area. If you turn the device 90 or 180 degrees and try typing on a different area, you might be able to avoid the dead areas.
    cath007 likes this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!!
    A little bit cold but a beautiful sunny day!!! I really enjoy the days getting longer!!!
    Went to marche public and buy it was so crowded...too much people...and spend a chunk of money but I did find everything on my list and more .!!! We are good until monday,plenty of food!!! Discoved a japonese store I did not know so even found spring rolls and sushis!!! Thrllled as I did not had sushis the past wenesday so my 20$ went into that.I had some for lunch and have leftover for tomorrow lunch!!!
    For now 1 laundry load is almost finish and I want to do at least another one.
    So dinner is fresh chicken sausages or a chicken pot pie ,we are still not decided!!!
    Alright have a good evening and night
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day fellow SC folk and those on the outside world! Now that I'm all caught up with the comings and goings and whatnot on the thread my body has decided it has already had enough without me posting yet here!. Not exactly what I had in mind so I will need to be concise which I haven't been yet!
    Walks for the day are in and saw the usual sights of everyone and their dog.Well not quite everyone, but I did hear many dogs and met Pug lady who has a dog rather than she looks like a pug!
    Out longer because of the nice weather but perhaps too much. Which one finds out after the fact!
    Gotta get something tangible done at home before the afternoon is gone, so methinks I will be outta here!
    Take care of yourselves and be the blessing you would have someone be to you!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Update on Misty. She is sleeping a lot, eating a bit and drinking some water. But she is so light. She is really having a hard time of it. We keep her nice and warm; she loves sleeping under the covers. During the night she managed to get her cone off and we found her downstairs sleeping on the sofa. She actually growled at me when i tried to put that cone back on.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Good morning!!!!!!!! I found Misty wandering around in the livingroom this morning. She had her tail up in the air and was running away from me. She also had her cone off again. Her surgery was on Wednesday, so its been a few days now. She looks so skinny. Hopefully she will perk up and start eating more.
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

DD's birthday dinner day! I couldn't sleep any longer so I may need a short nap in the early afternoon.

Grandson visited yesterday...PA day, of all things, but he was my sous-chef as we made his Mom's birthday triple chocolate cheesecake which will be served with raspberry coulis, fresh raspberries and whipped cream. I'll have to whip the cream later in the day. Hubby bought icewine to accompany dessert.

AND our new stove will be delivered today! Lol! Not during dinner, we hope! We called to ask for an early delivery

@SnowFlakey , perhaps leave the cone off her and keep an eye on her if she's not thriving...just like one of our DD's kittens....we were concerned about her, also. But she perked back up and is now the troublemaker! Lol!

Up to +11 today?! Woohoo!!
    HAPPY SPRING!!!

Enjoy your day, everyone!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Mar 20th, 2021 at 08:17 AM.
    Natalka, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning!!! A very happy Saturday to all of you!!! I went to bed at midnight and slept until 7 am..so awesome to sleep well!!! Dad is still sleeping.A fews minors tasks have to be done today.Beautiful sunny day it was -4 degres when I checked this morning .

Enjoy your day!!!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1616243527732_6779016693342750472.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  109.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:36 AM.
    walkonby, cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1616242816654_6779013710865719772.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  87.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:18 AM.
    Lynn49, cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ @Natalka I was sent the perfect solution for that in a meme.
    Whenever a word you want refuses to come to your mind, just say " I cannot remember how to say this in English " and at the very least you appear smart because you speak more than one language!!

I am THIS close to making a loaf of that darn WoolRoll Bread.

Name:  wool roll bread.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  43.3 KB

I have gotten as far as watching the video instruction 2 times and printing out a recipe. Now all I have to do is get up off this chair and ....well you all know the rest!

A Very Happy Spring to everyone!!

Name:  Horse Play.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  58.0 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!
    Update on dad: He is feeling great not too much pain even if he need to nap a lot during the day.Appetize is ok .His familly are behind him to face this.Many phones call of theirs and 2 physical visits with masks and distanciation was made by his 2 sister.That was nice.
    I see monday I will have quite a big grocery shopping trip..that will be interessting
    Alright I am tired so time to go to bed soon
    Have a good evening and night.
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Mar 20th, 2021 at 08:48 PM.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning went out to get a walk in before I get busy doing little things around the house. Later will clean up all the twigs in the backyard.

Hoping everyone is enjoying there weekend and doing what the like to do best. Have a wonderful day all
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Thread Information