User Tag List

Page 1505 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 505 1005 1405 1455 1495 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1515 1555 1605 ... LastLast
Results 22,561 to 22,575 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tweets77, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@flemeth : thank you so much,you are so kind Have a good day
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy, sunny morning!

@cath007 , I hope your Dad spent a restful night; it's so nice to be home after being in a hospital.

Hubby will head out for all the groceries we need for our Daughter's b'day dinner on Saturday, prep-work tomorrow!

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Skippy, Natalka, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@GoJays bwahaha!! Thanks so much, both of your morning memes hit the spot!
    @dededi welcome back!! Hope all is well with you and yours.
    @danger_dan still working hard I see....just a couple more days to grind out before the weekend!
    @Natalka any progress you make with physio is your badge of honour, wear it proudly.
    Standing was better than not standing, but I hear ya about the knee. I have 2 and neither of them work very well at this point.
    @avoncallingu Tootie is such a little trooper! Hope you get your sleep regulated ( says the crazy night owl lady here! ha ha )
    @cath007 hoping each day is another step closer to you Dad healing and getting all of his strength back! @Lynn49 hey! you popped in front of me with your morning post as I was still typing. Good morning to you as well...hee hee

My morning was spent going from one You Tube video to another....ALL of them bread related. Sigh, I have lots of yeast, and everything else but no gumption. That is the secret ingredient. Maybe later on.
    THIS one especially ( Wool Roll Bread ) caught my eye!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGw0GuSx3_c
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Mar 18th, 2021 at 09:29 AM.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hi, hope that all of you are well.

I had physio mid-afternoon and am really feeling hurt all over, as one would expect.
    However, I did well by doing three stands - but my darned right knee prevented me from being able to step with any improvement. Hey, at least she said my posture is better!

Had no choice but to sleep a bit after supper, so I shall be up for hours yet .
    Decent charge on tablet, so I will try to watch some shows.

Milan is coming over tomorrow after work, so Yipee!

Xxooxx
    Good to see you posting and being able to move about too.Perhaps not as much as you would like but every little bit helps! (I say this just as much for myself and anyone else with their health difficulties).Continued prayer offered!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well folks I'm either late from yesterday or early today but I am glad I am here to catch up on the latest in SC land.
    Not sure where the whole day went yesterday it just went.Still scratching my head and nope dunno.Obviously nothing earth shattering, except I scored an appointment to get two different tests done in one visit!
    Got some walking in already this morning but still a chill in the air so wasn't out as long. I will probably do a bit more in the afternoon.
    Is it me or is there always something to tidy or do around the house and it's not as enticing as doing nothing? Rhetorical question me thinks!
    That said if something reduces the clutter I am so inclined to doing so.
    Glad to see that your Dad is home and in your good care @cath007 I will continue to remember you both in my prayers!
    Everyone have a great day and know that the weekend is getting closer!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 4 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@walkonby - cool bread! I would make that with poppyseed paste (ground and sweetened).

Gee, I miss baking. Husband can make bread, but out of his head, so he won't follow a recipe for anything different.

Good morning, everyone!

I seem to have caught up a bit on sleep, so that is a good thing.
    I am still extra sore from physio yesterday, but can deal with it.

Sure missed going out for St. Patrick's Day - used to be so much fun in my youth. Green draft for 50 cents - most times it was hard enough to scrape up enough to have two! Yeah, the late '70s...

I freak now when I see how much bar/lounge drinks cost. I would never!

Plus seven today, prediction of 13 for tomorrow - but back to closer to zero for the weekend.

Take care everyone!
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  facebook_1613471781831_6767391148431448832.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  92.0 KB
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Skippy : thank you so much for yours prayers,I am sure it helped a lot!!! Have a awesome day and thank you for your support.!!! Really appreciate it
    Skippy and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today I am just taking it easy and relax!!! the 2 bedroom doors are closed so I dont see the cleaning I have to do dont want to overwhelmed myself again.
    Tomorrow I will go with my aunt at marche public to buy some chicken for dad and a few other things.I have a paper copie to make too and papers to donate to his doctor.
    Visit with the nurse went well,the scarfs are ok just a little irritation and she will remove the stichs in 1 week.
    She will come once by week for 4 weeks.She asked a bunch of questions to dad and if he need help for cleaning,He proudly said no we are good!!!!
    Have a good day

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Name:  facebook_1613471781831_6767391148431448832.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  92.0 KB
    It took me a while to get through that meme, @Natalka ...the making of those clearly needn't involve an understanding of grammar. (Did I even put that properly?! )

@GoJays , that Ross/Ramsey post had me laughing out loud! It's funny how something we find hilarious today might generate only a smile tomorrow. Our GS has a Bob Ross sweatshirt...

I just made a honey-mustard sauce for the spiral ham we're baking for dinner on Saturday...anything I can prepare ahead of time is a bonus!

Now I can rest on my recliner, right, @walkonby ?!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Mar 18th, 2021 at 12:26 PM.
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!! With social distanciation and mask my aunt ( my dad sister,my marraine) she called before to ask ,We got her visit to see dad.And they had a nice conversation too!!! He showed her those scarfs....And she given to us,a tourtiere,4 good portions of coleslaw,a big bowl of vegetables soup,some homemade apple sauce and some fruit ketchup,so kind and nice of her!!! A very generous women for sure!!! Now I have to do a cleaning of the fridge because some things behind shelves are expired grr...and I have no more room for storing food..per chance I have place with beverage small fridge in the bedroom(so a great buy) I did not take nap,dad did a 30 minutes one,he said he is not tired but that is ok,well worthed!!!
    Alright that is for me!!! Have a beautiful evening and night!!!
    Tonight I will help to wash himself his scarfs and her legs and chest and bras probably with some ivory soap ( no perfume)
    And me I will take a long hot nice shower for relaxing
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Our cat Misty got spayed yesterday and is haveing a really hard time. The vet said she took longer than normal to wake up and she hasnt eaten for 1 1/2 days. We brought her home this morning and she ate some Temptations a little bit but now turns her head. And she hasnt had any water yet. she has the cone so maybe thats why. Anyway right now she is on the sofa near me. I took the cone off, making she doesnt like her wound and she is washing face with her paw. Seems like shes lost 3 lbs; she is so light. If i dont see her drink any water this evening, im calling the vet. I have some medication to give her this evening. I wonder if she would eat some canned tuna. Anyway, i feel anxious for her. She is our baby.
    Skippy, Natalka, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information