User Tag List

Page 1506 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 506 1006 1406 1456 1496 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1516 1556 1606 ... LastLast
Results 22,576 to 22,590 of 29357
Like Tree118522Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Our cat Misty got spayed yesterday and is haveing a really hard time. The vet said she took longer than normal to wake up and she hasnt eaten for 1 1/2 days. We brought her home this morning and she ate some Temptations a little bit but now turns her head. And she hasnt had any water yet. she has the cone so maybe thats why. Anyway right now she is on the sofa near me. I took the cone off, making she doesnt like her wound and she is washing face with her paw. Seems like shes lost 3 lbs; she is so light. If i dont see her drink any water this evening, im calling the vet. I have some medication to give her this evening. I wonder if she would eat some canned tuna. Anyway, i feel anxious for her. She is our baby.
    @SnowFlakey , one of our Daughter's Siamese kittens was like that the other one thrived so much better...they bought a soft cone and took it off when she went to eat, then on again. She never got the hang of eating with the cone on. You don't want her dehydrated for sure, so if you have to use a dropper to get some water into her, that would help. Bribe her with boiled chicken pieces, whatever she might like...milk, perhaps?
    Preeda never kept up with her sister as far as growth went..Suda is pudgy! However, Preeda is the mischievous one, so no harm done.
    Good luck, I hope something works. I've also seen people tie rather thick scarves around their necks, not tight, but bulky enough that the kitten couldn't get to her stitches. It's softer, doesn't block her view of the world and hopefully she'll eat and drink.
    Natalka, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@SnowFlakey : hoping your cat will start to feel better soon!
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@SnowFlakey I cannot think about your sweet kitty ( Misty ) suffering after her operation like that. I think the suggestions given about removing the cone to get at least some dropper water into her is a start, also maybe a few morsels of food? Poor thing.
    We'll be thinking about her for sure.
    In case anyone is going to be awake at 3 a.m. ( Friday!! ) The Falcon and The Winter Soldier movie is dropping on Disney+ !!
    We are going to be viewing anxiously!!
    Then if that is not great enough, on Saturday we are pvr taping the 4 hour new release of the Jack Snyder's ( Director's cut ) version of Justice League ....woo hoo, can't wait!
    Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Poor kitty must be feeling rotten. Around here they suggest getting a cat onesie for post spays. I don't have any experience with this, so I don't know. TBH, the little spay scar is so small these days, I'm not sure how much damage they can do? But if you think she's dehydrated, get her back in and get them to at least do some sub-cue (under the skin on her back with a syringe) fluids. That might be enough to get her feeling better. Fingers crossed!

Our cat Misty got spayed yesterday and is haveing a really hard time. The vet said she took longer than normal to wake up and she hasnt eaten for 1 1/2 days. We brought her home this morning and she ate some Temptations a little bit but now turns her head. And she hasnt had any water yet. she has the cone so maybe thats why. Anyway right now she is on the sofa near me. I took the cone off, making she doesnt like her wound and she is washing face with her paw. Seems like shes lost 3 lbs; she is so light. If i dont see her drink any water this evening, im calling the vet. I have some medication to give her this evening. I wonder if she would eat some canned tuna. Anyway, i feel anxious for her. She is our baby.
    Lynn49, cath007 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, cath007 and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

morning @GoJays

The first episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier was awesome! I wanted more.....
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@GoJays @walkonby
    Good morning to you earlier,so early birds.!!!!
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@GoJays @walkonby
    Good morning to you earlier,so early birds.!!!!
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A good very ealier morning to all of you!!! So earlier,still dark outside.I Went up to bed very earlier after my hot shower,this is why I am awake but I will return sleep,TGIFl!!! I pl
    List for the marche public is made(basically meat,cheese,dessert,bread,cookies and pastas) will be a litle bit costly but so worthed .Quality of products i s amazing and the people are kind!!! With all the things I will purchase the grocery will do it maybe monday.-11 degres this night outside,
    Dad will wash himself with a bathroom clothes this morning or tonight and want to go to take a small walk..it is to soon i think and he have difficulty with the stairs,Have laundry to do too
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Mar 19th, 2021 at 06:09 AM.
    Skippy, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning ladies .

It’s a cold one out this morning
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@SnowFlakey hope that you little fur baby start feeling better.
    Lynn49, cath007 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    TGIF...the weekend is almost here!
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@SnowFlakey - hoping, too, that all gets better for kitty. Three pounds weight loss is a lot.

@Lynn49 - that resin piece is SO purdy!

It drives me crazy too about poor usage of words, misspellings, bad grammar, etc. in so many memes.
    I would normally bypass them but, like the one used above, I like it so will ignore.
    Skippy, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@SnowFlakey - hoping, too, that all gets better for kitty. Three pounds weight loss is a lot.

@Lynn49 - that resin piece is SO purdy!

It drives me crazy too about poor usage of words, misspellings, bad grammar, etc. in so many memes.
    I would normally bypass them but, like the one used above, I like it so will ignore.
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information