User Tag List

Page 1562 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 562 1062 1462 1512 1552 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1572 1612 1662 ... LastLast
Results 23,416 to 23,430 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning.
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quiet day here yesterday

Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

tee hee....loved that one about snoring @GoJays ....I must agree with that. Bragging all the way! Hi! @flemeth
    I zonked out so hard last night, what with trying to watch both the Jays game ( they won! ) and the 5th Montreal/Vegas game
    ( Habs dominated! ) , all the while squeezing in Frankie's feedings ( remember wee birdie Frankie? ).

I was simply drained, can't even recall falling asleep once my head hit the pillow.
    DH took over the feedings, now I am back on duty. We're just not sure what to make of the scamp. He sure has grown, gotten more feathers, constantly tries to crawl away off the soft tissue when we have him on the table.

There is a nagging suspicion that he may be " disabled ". ( or as Jays suggested , maybe his Mama new he was off and tossed him outa the nest? ) His legs are so spindly, not sure if he is ever going to be able to raise his chubby torso up securely on those?
    I haven't given up on him just yet though. However after more online research I am warming up his pablum ( thinned out egg yolk and water ) at each and every feeding.
    This has been my avian update! Tune in later when I give details on the weather and post a pic of something I ate. I probably should have opened one of those Pinterest accounts and saved y'all my minute by minute plays.

I am still tired.....think I will brew a coffee. Happy Hump Day!!

Name:  Hump Day disappointment.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  30.3 KB
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone.
    I think I need a new internal battery...running on lower battery mode right now...been awfully tired lately (more so than usual)

have a wonderful day folks.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@GoJays , that "fish" meme was hilarious! Our DD will love it!

@walkonby , I can't imagine giving up on the wee thing....maybe if it was still in a nest it wouldn't have the opportunity to try those wee legs, so maybe he's a fighter. He's growing feathers, so he's thriving.....he's just very young.....you and your Hubby are doing such a good thing and I look forward to any and all pics or videos you want to post of Frankie!!

Feels more like fall out there but the temp is supposed to head up to 22, but it may rain for the next bunch of days.

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Skippy, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning everyone.
    I think I need a new internal battery...running on lower battery mode right now...been awfully tired lately (more so than usual)

have a wonderful day folks.
    @danger_dan , have you considered getting a check-up with your doctor to make certain that nothing's going on? Maybe get some bloodwork done? I bet it's been a long time since you've seen your doctor, like our SIL. Guys. You're all weird. 🐸
    GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @danger_dan , have you considered getting a check-up with your doctor to make certain that nothing's going on? Maybe get some bloodwork done? I bet it's been a long time since you've seen your doctor, like our SIL. Guys. You're all weird. 
    Had a checkup with the doc less than a month ago, and blood work done since then. No red flags.
    Going to try to get better sleep in the next few days, see how that works out.
    Skippy, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day my friends in SC land,land of opportunity and adventure and much wisdom and insight!
    Shout out to our newest arrival Frankie Feathers!
    I'm glad to be back posting which means I haven't done anything too stupid yet today and have recovered from previous days activities.
    I for one don't mind these fall like temperatures but also don't want to be turning the furnace on in June for heat!
    DW is off this week so my schedule is thrown off! I now have to share the space with her and the cat(not necessarily in that order!)
    DWOS(you know who over shoulder!) Gotta go, but thankful to have dropped in. Enjoy the rest of your day!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Had a checkup with the doc less than a month ago, and blood work done since then. No red flags.
    Going to try to get better sleep in the next few days, see how that works out.
    Oh goody. Carry on! 🤗
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jun 24th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.
    danger_dan likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Good day my friends in SC land,land of opportunity and adventure and much wisdom and insight!
    Shout out to our newest arrival Frankie Feathers!
    I'm glad to be back posting which means I haven't done anything too stupid yet today and have recovered from previous days activities.
    I for one don't mind these fall like temperatures but also don't want to be turning the furnace on in June for heat!
    DW is off this week so my schedule is thrown off! I now have to share the space with her and the cat(not necessarily in that order!)
    DWOS(you know who over shoulder!) Gotta go, but thankful to have dropped in. Enjoy the rest of your day!
    sniff, sniff....how sweet of you! @Skippy .

Frankie sure seems to have made some big strides in his eating patterns. All positive signs that he is a fighter!
    ( note....this picture is NOT him ) lol.

Name:  Baby Bird Power.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  63.5 KB

Natalka and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@avoncallingu - hoping your little one starts behaving better for you!
    @walkonby - Frankie is so very lucky to have you!

Good evening everyone!

I got my second shot yesterday, was able to choose Moderna, which was great!
    Wow, last evening I realized exactly what a sore shoulder is - awful! It is just a teeny bit less painful now, but it's still quite bad.
    As for other side effects, I was crazy nauseated and puking last evening- along with dizzy, sore muscles and joints. They can't all be attributed to the shot, since I did take Methotrexate Monday.

Today I dealt with my regular pains, but this evening I have felt really gross.
    Would like tomorrow to be a better day.
    I started two new inhalers today. One is odd because instead of a mist it's a fine powder.

, , Gotta go. . , Keyboard. , , Is acting. .,up I, ,am , tired , of. , Going , back. And correcting!
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information