User Tag List

Page 1662 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 662 1162 1562 1612 1652 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1672 1712 1762 ... LastLast
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 29368
Like Tree118540Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tweets77, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and flemeth like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

Today my DH and I will have our booster shot . Hoping that I don’t get too sick .

Whatever you plan for the day enjoy
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@walkonby your DS cat is adorable .
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hi ladies! @flemeth best of luck on the booster shot coming. I also hope you suffer no ill side effects.
    DH and I cannot even book an appointment yet.
    Ty both for the nice comments regarding DS#1 cat. That is the only reason I had to quickly forgive his behaviour, one look into those peepers and I melted! I forgot to mention his unbelievable velvety smooth fur!!

Our fridge freezer is nearly empty and I am more than thrilled about that. All my early cooking started in November preparing various recipes that I had made during the 18 months or so we were " hibernating " indoors.
    ( most were savory meals ).
    All of these were intended to be parting gifts for DS#1, DD and my sis as they left our place after the 25th dinner. They were all so taken aback at just how little cooking or shopping they will have to do in the next 2 weeks.

Of course everything will stay fine frozen in their freezers until they decide to reheat and try any of them. DD gave me a chuckle calling to clarify the reheating instructions for the French Onion Pasta Bake ( another shout out to @SassyAshley for that recipe! ) and this was in the early evening of Dec 26th! ha ha

Of course we had too many desserty things....and they all left with some bacon bark, cookies, mini muffins, baklava and more.
    We had some very fat snow flakes falling furiously moments ago, but the scowl on my face seemed to have forced them to reduce in size and speed.

Have a great day everyone!

Name:  christmas is over.png
Views: 113
Size:  156.8 KB
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day everyone! I hope you all had a good and safe Christmas and that you and yours continue to keep well!
    We had an excellent day with family despite DS not being able to join us as he caught Covid before coming home. Disappointing but not caught totally off guard (given life in our world today).
    He’s fine(which is the main thing) and is just riding it out with others at home who have it.
    For Christmas I got my booster shot on Christmas Eve while DW gets hers today. No side affects which I chalk up to age or stubbornness. Sorry for those whose experience has been different.
    I can relate to Garfield (the cat in the cartoon for those who don’t know). We’re dealing with the aftermath today!
    I would love to chat longer but pain is creeping in.
    Have a great day and week my friends!
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

https://www.save.ca/cocacola0901

FPC for vitamin water from No Frills Holiday haul @walkonby @GoJays @Skippy @danger_dan @Natalka
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

walkonby what a beautiful kitty!

I have to tell you about the strange dream i had this morning. I drempt i was at my parents old house. I was young in this dream. And in this dream i was sleeping and i woke up feeling nice and warm and a body beside me hugging me. It was my mother hugging me and telling me she will protect me because there is something or somebody stalking me. We heard a noise outside the window and my mother jumped up in bed, me too and i screamed. Thats when i woke up.

Now my mother, being from the Old Country (Eastern Europe), could read dreams and she taught me a little bit. So i have a theory about this dream but i would be interested to know what everyone else things.
    GoJays, walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I hope no side effects for anyone receiving their boosters, including Hubby, tomorrow. My DD and I were sick with chills, body aches for 24hrs then extreme fatigue for 2-3 days.
    I have a friend who had Physer after her last AZ vaccination, vomited for 18 hours with an extreme migraine. I wonder if particular combinations cause various reactions.

Everything cleared up here, but decorations will likely stay until Little Christmas. When we were kids those days were less about gifts and more about Ukrainian carolers, and lots of visitors and visiting! It was an exciting Christmas.

@walkonby , is Nova polydactyl? He is a pretty cat, yes, those eyes!

The cold has crept in again, -12, but not much snow hanging around...I'd much rather have it cold than inundated with snow!

Toodles, stay safe, everyone!
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Skippy when I read about your DS not being able to travel home to be with you all on Christmas Day, I must admit I silent screamed! But I get it, being grateful that he is not suffering with awful symptoms, and understanding he is doing everything right by isolating and follow protocol.
    @Lynn49 no, the cat does not have any extra digits on any of his feet but from the photo it can appear that way as he had the back paw up close to the front and was ready to pounce! Also when I read a few fun facts about polydactyl cats it seems those with the solid coloured " boots " ( as DS's does ) can be more prone to being born with the extra digits.

The 3 of us here just enjoyed a full dinner plate of everything from the Christmas Day meal. Bummer that we had to now use canned turkey gravy as DH's velvety supply of the homemade stuff from the bird drippings is all gone.
    We're SO hard done by.
    Skippy and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    As it was the one time DS allowed him to be in the kitchen he managed to get himself behind our stove, then crawled under some Ikea installed units next to the stove. Stayed put and glared from at DS, eventually he was able to pull him out and he was covered in cob webs!
    Who needs Swiffer?
    'Come back next month!'
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    https://www.save.ca/cocacola0901

FPC for vitamin water from No Frills Holiday haul @walkonby @GoJays @Skippy @danger_dan @Natalka
    I was too late. Thanks anyway @flemeth
    Lynn49 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

DH and I just have a sore arm from our booster shot so far. Today will be a quiet day here .

Have a great Tuesday all
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well... Things just get "better" everyday at work... We are currently in the week of SEVERE undertaffing. EVERYONE is maxed out on hours and there is overtime all around, and we are still short. We have so many people off or not coming in for their shifts (sick calls, not covid).

I honestly can't keep up anymore, and management doesn't care, their solution is just offer more OT and burn out the staff they do have... We haven't had any new bodies start in months now... And we are still set to lose EVEN MORE!! (NOW we have MORE Full-timers THAN PART-TIMERS)
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information