User Tag List

Page 1661 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 661 1161 1561 1611 1651 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1671 1711 1761 ... LastLast
Results 24,901 to 24,915 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.

Yesterday my older DD got her booster shot. Will wait a see how she feels when she is up.
    Today my Younger DD and I will do some baking not sure what she wants to make so will see when the she is up.

We will not be seeing family for the holiday it would just the 4 of us.

Have a great Friday everyone
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning and Happy Christmas Eve @GoJays and @flemeth
    I'll have to nap sometime this afternoon before DS #1 and DD arrive. Been going non stop getting all the last minute baked items made up.
    flemeth our DD also got the booster ....got up at 3 a.m. joined some line-up at a designated location and by 9 a.m. she got it.
    Felt kind of crappy ( weak ) at work after wards.
    Hope she feels a bit better today.
    Lynn49, GoJays, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@GoJays , Hubby and loved the baby wipes one! Thanks for all the morning smiles you bring us each morning!

@walkonby , @flemeth , I hope your DDs fair better than my DD did...yesterday she felt more like herself, less weak and tired. She got the Moderna like I did, perhaps that's the one that knocks us on our butts.

A quiet day, the kids will visit with our SIL'S parents late afternoon, then a lovely day with the 5 of us tomorrow...it's Christmas Eve!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Dec 24th, 2021 at 09:06 AM.
    GoJays, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

GoJays, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

merry christmas, all!
    it's been a helluva year but we all have some reason(s) to be grateful.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

@GoJays, Hubby and loved the baby wipes one! Thanks for all the morning smiles you bring us each morning!

@walkonby, @flemeth, I hope your DDs fair better than my DD did...yesterday she felt more like herself, less weak and tired. She got the Moderna like I did, perhaps that's the one that knocks us on our butts.

A quiet day, the kids will visit with our SIL'S parents late afternoon, then a lovely day with the 5 of us tomorrow...it's Christmas Eve!!

@Lynn49 my DD got the Pfizer booster shot she was good the first day but yesterday she was feeling tired and weak and she also got a headache
    Lynn49, GoJays and SnowFlakey like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning

Merry Christmas to all my SC friends and there loved ones.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Lynn49 my DD got the Pfizer booster shot she was good the first day but yesterday she was feeling tired and weak and she also got a headache
    A Friend of mine also got the Pfizer and she vomited for 18 hours and had a horrible headache the whole time, also.
    How strange the way each of us reacts to those boosters.

I hope she's feeling better today, @flemeth .
    Merry Christmas!
    GoJays and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Whew!!

Time to take a few breaths! The dessert and dressing are all done and in the car already, so nothing to do but...I think I'll take a wee nap which is always fun when I have rollers in my hair!

Gifts have been unwrapped by my Hubby and I and boy did he surprise me with one of my gifts!!!
    A squirrel feeder! Hahahaha!!!
    I wanted one last summer for camp but there were none to be had, so he remembered that and so I got the one I wanted, the sproingy round one that looks like a slinky AND a big bag of peanuts! LOL!! It has a picture of a BlueJay on it, but I'm guessing my squirrels and chipmunks will find it first, which is just fine with me!

Off to the kids' home for 2pm, so time for a bit of relaxing, maybe another mimosa before my nap...Maybe?? Who am I kidding?!

Take care of yourselves if you're travelling today; we had an ice-rink on our streets and walkways this morning, but it's disappearing thank goodness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!
    Tweets77, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Merry Christmas day after! Spent a great morning and early afternoon ad DD's house with the family. Everyone is vaxxed and we all wore our masks unless eating. Gifts unwrapped, toasts made, egg Nog and punch (spiked for the adults) drank. Lunch was super good! All in all it was a great Christmas! We also celebrated my birthday which made it even better (b-day was earlier in Dec).

We arent going anywhere today, spending time alone and relaxing. I dont know, but i find that i tire more easily nowadays. I guess the old age is creeping up. Im catching up on emails and stuff like that while doing some laundry. Hubby is doing is puzzle and later im curling up in my Serpa Blaket (Christmas Gift) and watching some tv.

Have a great day everyone!
    Skippy, Tweets77, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    A Friend of mine also got the Pfizer and she vomited for 18 hours and had a horrible headache the whole time, also.
    How strange the way each of us reacts to those boosters.

I hope she's feeling better today, @flemeth.
    Merry Christmas!
    @Lynn49 my DD is back to feeling herself.
    Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning

Happy Sunday all . We had a great day yesterday. I make sure I video chat all my relatives in NY. Just wish I could have been there in person . Today will be a relaxing day lots of left overs so no cooking here.

Anyone out doing box g day sale?

Have a great day all
    Skippy, Lynn49 and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good boxing day, everyone!

@flemeth , really happy that your Daughter's back to herself. We always wish we could take their hurts away, don't we?

@SnowFlakey , boy can I relate! At 72 it doesn't take much for my body to say, "Hey lady! You may think you're 40, but you can't do the things you did when you were young!" Yes.....40 IS young from my angle youngsters! It was go, go, go for most of the month, cooking and baking, and by 9:30 last night, I called it a night at the kids' house! It was a wonderful day with them, lots of giggles, hugs, gifts, games, and appreciation and love for each other.
    No masks since we're together so much, all vaxxed, DD and I boosted, DH will get his booster this week, SIL an appt later this month.

And, btw, I DID take a 1-hr nap this morning! Up at 6:30 for some unholy reason, then just hit a wall.

I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing day!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Dec 26th, 2021 at 11:46 AM.
    Skippy, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am sheepishly crawling in here a bit after the festivities and celebrations. All went better than I could ever have expected on both the 24th and 25th. Although......we had a new visitor to the house on the 24th, he stayed until last night.
    Boy, talk about making himself the centre of attention!

DS#1's 13 month old cat. Newly neutered ( as in on Dec 22nd ) so NOT a happy camper! Arrived in a carrier wearing a cone of shame, so who could blame him for having attitude.
    For the most part he had to be confined to a bedroom ( door closed at all times ) or he would have made it to God knows what room of the house ( the smallest nook or cranny ), never to be found.
    As it was the one time DS allowed him to be in the kitchen he managed to get himself behind our stove, then crawled under some Ikea installed units next to the stove. Stayed put and glared from at DS, eventually he was able to pull him out and he was covered in cob webs!

He did calm down by Sunday late afternoon and started to both eat his food and drink, then he was permitted a short climb into our front hall shoe cupboard, closely monitored of course.

Name:  Nova in the shoe closet.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  85.5 KB

Our 2 cats never really got to interact with him, which we had hoped would happen. next year maybe!?
    Tweets77, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

He's so cute @walkonby and a great housekeeper too!
    Lynn49, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Thread Information