User Tag List

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1962Likes

Thread: June 2018 Frugal Chatter thread (congrats to new graduates)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I have been awake for 48hours and counting I got something extra to take for sleep or I mean I just took it. Hopefully it kicks in soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    I have been awake for 48hours and counting I got something extra to take for sleep or I mean I just took it. Hopefully it kicks in soon!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope you sleep well. Being awake for that long isn’t good for a person.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Another great sunny and bright day!!! Currently 13 degres this afternoon will be 21 degres!!! Not to hot not to cold ,this is perfect temperature!!! Wishing you all an awesome monday!!! It been 4 years today since we adopted eve the cat ,so in love with her all the time!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Feeling motivated this week! Posting stuff for sale this week cheap to get it gone and make a few bucks. Then keep moving stuff out to the garage to sell. Going room by room. I have till September and what doesn't sell goes to Sally Ann.
    Will be cleaning out the garage as I go. Moving shelves etc and giving us the most organized space.

Bedroom project is a go! Found a quilt for the bed I love. Wall washing starts next week then the painting! Having custom night stands made by a friend of a friend.

2 June birthdays done and out of the way. 2 more to go. Will wrap up gifts this week so we are ready. And Father's day gifts.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I slept 12hours and I don’t feel tired at all usually I feel horribly tired all the time which is strange.

I made potato salad out of mixed miniature potatoes it in the fridge cooling I hope I can get an egg or two at breakfast. Because just mayo is weird I didn’t have any celery or onions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

A fldaycare kid came to my house sick last week and got all 3 of our children sick. Our twin boy is currently the most sick. We’ll see how he is doing tomorrow and possibly take him to the doctor.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hubby and I went for our teeth cleaning today ,he is getting a crown end of this week also which is only 50% covered by his insurance -ahh money is just flying out of our house this month

-gonna celebrate father's day at my son's house on sunday for lunch around 1.00 ish with my daughter and her family -cant wait

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    hubby and I went for our teeth cleaning today ,he is getting a crown end of this week also which is only 50% covered by his insurance -ahh money is just flying out of our house this month
    Unfortunately some dental coverage consider a crown to be aesthetic, so they only cover it at 50%. This is the case with dh’s Work coverage v
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

how true angela -I am still glad to have some form of coverage for dental work in life

just paid my mastercard off for the month $80 almost finished sebastians birthday gift in sept -giving him an outfit,(on sale from the gap) a few figurine animals(bought on clearance online from the bay ) and some money -which daughter already told me its to put away for his education

-talked to my daughter this morning she did a budget up for her and her hubby ,and they are gonna try to cut back even more now - lunch 2 days a week at her job or his adds up -yesterday they took their lunch/snacks to the zoo instead of buying it,right down to that 1 cup of coffee a day -I may look at this template and work on mine

supper tonight pasta and a few meatballs
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, not really a frugal save, but still a happy dance for me...

I'm currently taking spring classes, and I just got back my midterm mark for my marketing course (Worth 30%). We were told before getting the paper back that no one got under 60%, with the average at 71%, and the highest in our section being 80%. Made me think of my management course last term, "No way I'm close to the average, I'll be at 60%", Nope, I WAS the highest mark in the section. Truly surprised, thought I didn't do enough work on the midterm, but based on this, I feel confident now that I can get over an 80% on the final! (Worth 40%), Just have to work a little harder on my participation mark for the class.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We have been keeping an eye out to buy a second hand toy box. I had great timing and managed to pick up this “shoe box.” The lady posted FREE, first come, no holds, etc. Dh has it loaded in the back of his truck when two vehicles pulled up wanting the same item. I made sure to pm and thank the lady.

Name:  791B7B06-1C00-4E29-9EB0-0D493B650460.jpeg
Views: 33764
Size:  159.5 KB

So we are in the process of rearranging things. This wooden storage bench will be in our son’s room.

edit: pic is from her Facebook post.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Jun 12th, 2018 at 12:06 AM.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@Angela273: Nice find!

DH stayed home with DD1 on her PA day today. I came home to find all lights and ceiling fans on upstairs, with no one enjoying them. All lights on in the kitchen, no one there. DH and DD1 in the dining room dancing to music, no lights and using the daylight from the patio door. The air conditioner was blasting and both girls had cold feet, as did I. Brrr!! DH had also done his laundry during the highest cost for time of use, but he only did the clothes he needed for tomorrow and nothing else. All the laundry in the bedroom and the bathroom are still in their sorted unwashed piles. He hung up three pairs of pants outside for a few hours before taking them in and putting them in the dryer. He also made dinner and packed it for lunches, leaving me to worry about the integrity of the pork and beef dishes left from the weekend. Sigh.

It's one of these days where money just seems to fly out the window.

@coupongirl: I will also be needing a crown as well.

The PCs are newly elected and the only major party that did not make many promises in the area of childcare. I read in the local newspaper that the average cost of a registered home daycare is $1020 per month. Oh dear.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information