User Tag List

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1698Likes

Thread: March 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Went to the LCBO and No Frills on my lunch to get out of the office. Grabbed a copy of the Food and Drink magazine which I will read over breakfast in the morning.
    Grabbed a bottle of wine to have on hand. And a few coolers

At No frills I spent $10.97 on bananas, 3 x Armstrong cheese, 2 x 500ml yogurt that are on for 50 cents each and don't expire till April 03, and a lime. She gave me a free bag

I stripped a bed this morning and will toss the bedding in the wash after 7pm tonight and then hang up to dry. I need to keep on top of this better and stop doing laundry at high time.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

The weekly shopping venture this morning which I wrote about on the Mega Air Miles Thread. I'm at my computer, trying to work, but it is not clear whether I'll be able to. A nap may be in my immediate future. I need to get two more Mega Miles shops...and then I'll rest easy. Then on to the next bargoon! Oh, I got a free bag of buns at Metro because the computer insisted repeatedly on overcharging me. Yes!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi- I babysat today took cara for a longer walk ,45 minutes and it was sooo cold and windy -then had lunch and put her down to nap at noon she slept til 2 so I watched "this is us" from the other night ,did 2 loads of laundry for my daughter-in-law also

sat- I have a plan to caulk my shower stall in the afternoon its been 6 years and I see mould
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i just recieved a email..
    use 95 airmiles ( 10.00 ) get 95 airmiles....
    metro.. this weekend only...

so .. i am going there. i dont need much. very little. fruits, veggies, bread. done.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today I taught for a full day. It’s nuce to be in the school. Some students remember me from before I gave birth to my twins.

Tomorrow is supposed to be our warmest day so far in 2019. We stand a chance of snow on Sunday. Oh well, that’s part of spring.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I have the AirMiles offer for Sobeys. Of course I had just come from there when I saw that, thanks to SC but I will be sure to go back to take advantage. I have a nice stash of air miles so I think Aprils groceries will be bought at Sobeys and Metro and Freshco with the gift cards I bought for this promo.
    I am meeting my mom for lunch Saturday so hope to do the Rexall offer and then I will have three of the Mega Miles done. Older son made a yummy bow tie shrimp dinner tonight. Love coming home to dinner ready to be served.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    i just recieved a email..
    use 95 airmiles ( 10.00 ) get 95 airmiles....
    metro.. this weekend only...

so .. i am going there. i dont need much. very little. fruits, veggies, bread. done.
    You can always treat yourself to something
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I woke up with an migraine took my migraine medication. I went to no frills and bought lots of things...

I waited all day until I got a call to say MH was moving up my appointment I get there for them to tell me they were dropping all my services. No psychiatrist, no case manager, and no health care worker, no one absolutely no one. I have been advocating for myself for weeks and this happens. I figured as much my case manager was going to do something along these lines or why else would they call a meeting to tell me this. It’s her agendas and now i can see who wears the pants in the relationship. I am going to make formal complaint. Because now I was getting nowhere because I had physical health that’s ailing and now I am kicked to the curb by MH. They named all these services i access apparently but I really don’t access them at all. Because either A there is no one B it ran out and C they went out on medical leave. I have diagnosis but no support. What a joke a CMHA is. I am beyond angry, i am infuriated and living some place where i am looked at as I am scum on people’s shoes. Now I really feel like it.

At no frills I got:
    PC BBQ whiskey onion sauce $2.77
    PC horseradish 3.27$
    Gluten free gravy $7.09
    Chicago AMC caramel Popcorn 2x 75 cents $1.50
    International delight hazelnut $2
    Baileys caramel $2
    2 gold peak tea jugs 10.44$
    PC lactose free marble 2x @6 12$
    Sour cream $3.97
    Fairlife chocolate milk $3.97
    No name California frozen veg $2
    10lb of russet $3.97
    Schneider’s bacon 2x @3.77 $7.54
    Sirloin tip roast $10.01
    Sirloin tip roast $10.24
    Mini chocolate croissants $3.97
    Old mills white and brown bread $1.67 each
    Saputo cheese $3.47

Deli cheese 300 pts
    Old mill sliced bread 600pts
    fresh beef 2000pts

Total 93.62

Total points -2900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    It was very wind yesterday and very cold today for spring.
    Well I just finish some Laundry. Did also clean the kitchen and tidy up the living room
    Now Iam having my second cup of tea.
    Got the air miles offer for Sobey was there yesterday so not too happy I have to go back again this weekend. I would have preferred Metro since it’s closer to me
    Will be making my list of the groceries I need to buy.
    Also have to think what I will buy at Rexall to take advantage of the Mega Miles there.
    Hope you all have a great Saturday all
    wendymac, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    It has been a very long week as my back has been killing me all week to the point I have been unable to sleep. Finally broke down yesterday and made a doc appointment for Monday as I had not slept through the night in over 2 weeks. Last night I took and Epson salt bath and tried my best to massage my back myself and was able to sleep all night which was amazing.

Wednesday night after work I did a small shop at No Frills, I had to laugh my shop was mostly produce and the cashier actually commented to me, "that is a lot of produce." In all I grabbed
    2 x Blackberries $1
    1 x Naturally Imperfect Cucumbers $3.97 (there were 5 cucumbers in the bag vs $0.98/each)
    1 x Cherry Tomato $1
    3 x 2 Pack Romaine Hearts $2
    2 x Limes $0.33
    6 x Bananas $0.57/lb
    2 x Mango $1
    1 x Pineapple $2
    1 x Cantaloupe $2
    3 x Red Peppers $1.97/lb
    5 x Zucchini $0.97/lb
    2 x Soup Cream $2
    2 x Yogurt $2
    1 x Cottage Cheese $2

I did not get many points as I only had offers for Zucchini, Yogurt & Peppers but I was happy with the sales I got.

Today we are off to Costco, this is going to be an expensive trip as we have quite the list but most items will last us at least 3 to 6 months if not longer so I have to remember that when we check out.

As well we will go grocery shopping probably at No Frills as there are a few things we need to pick up that are on sale this week.

We will eat Dinner out as we are to be at bro's for 7:30 tonight as him and his gf have an announcement to make (I vote engagement).

Tomorrow I have to work, we have to do a mass upload/download which has to be done when we are closed as it uses almost all of our system resources so I pushed for it to be done this weekend so I do not have to do it next weekend. So I will have to start working on this as soon as I get up tomorrow as it normally takes me a day and a bit to get it done but this weekend I only have tomorrow since we are going out today. I have some other work to get done since we are short staffed right now so I will do this tomorrow as well, as my week is going to be insane as I have so much going on this week and most of it will involve me being away from my desk so little computer work will get done.

Off to get ready for the day, hope everyone has a wonderful day
    wendymac, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow that was a hard back breaking job -removing the old and caulking the shower ,lets hope it is perfect and no water gets past my caulking job ,hubby looked at it and said it looks fine

Supper tonight was hard boiled eggs ,tomatoe ,bagels and tea -light and easy
    wendymac, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all.

i got 2 of the 5 shops done for mega miles. so i am happy. used 95 airmiles, will get 95 back . 1.50 on to co 51. and i picked up a few things for bbq for tomorrow.
    went to once upone child. love the store.. but it is so messy. i managed to get a few things i wanted.

i am just relaxing tonight.
    tomorrow.. bbq, and weather should be nice. i want to do a bit outside...
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good evening everyone.
    Well I went to Sobeys to do the redeem 95 AM and get back 95 AM I bought 2 pk strawberries and 4 pk Old El Paso taco seasoning. It will be a Free when I get back my Am
    Also got a total of 3 Offers done for the Mega Miles Promo
    Now I am relaxing an watching the Leafs game

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I went for a 1hr walk all the way up to the high school and back. About 3km round trip. I walked through the parking lot and found a 10c Canadian Tire bill torn in half. I found both pieces, so I brought it home with me. I collected 2 grocery bags full of recyclables for SARCAN, 1 bag full was from their parking lot. 1/2 the student parking lot is paved, the other half is currently mud. There are still a couple of snow piles that need to melt. I’d like to go back again in a week or two once it has mostly dried up. I hadn’t walked up there for recyclables since late last fall. The muscles in my legs are twitching from the workout. It felt good to be outside. We can recycle cans, bottles, juice boxes, milk jugs, milk cartons. If the bottle is missing it’s lable it will still get recycled, but you won’t get the deposit from it. We get more money if recycle brown beer bottles at the liquor board store vs SARCAN. That’s the only type of bottles that the LBS will recycle from people. SARCAN mostly employs adults with intellectual disabilities.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday Dh picked up a small free two wheel bike. It needs training wheels and the back wheel is bent. The seat is taped too. He thinks he can fix the wheel.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information