User Tag List

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1698Likes

Thread: March 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Yesterday Dh picked up a small free two wheel bike. It needs training wheels and the back wheel is bent. The seat is taped too. He thinks he can fix the wheel.
    @Angela273 You make me long for yard sale season. When the first yard sale is open for business in my area, that's when Spring will have arrived. DH and I make a "date" of yardsaling every weekend of the spring and summer.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    My kitchen is tidy up thanks to my DH last night
    Took Thor out for more than an hour walk so my exercise is done.
    Not much on my agenda today
    wendymac, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. fabulous weather today.
    fabulous!!!

plan is clean my bedroom , the daycare rooms. work on the side deck.
    supper is bbq, get the laundry done. do a bit of banking.

maybe take the puppies for a walk.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning -my plan is washing bedding ,doing it now
    maybe go to sobeys(not too far) have a spend 50 save 10.00 slip from the last week ,as there is a bit more money left over this month ,I don't want to go far as the bottom of my buttocks is tingling as angela referred to her walking a lot ,mine is from squatting in the shower caulking for that 1 hour yesterday -lol

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I have a busy day as I spent yesterday with my mom so all the weekend task land on today. I went to Sobeys and they had milk choc chips on sale for 750 gram @ 4.99 so it was easy to spend my 95 Air Miles. I went to the one that is in the same parking lot as Rexall so I did the use 190AM offer for the mega miles. It was easy as they had eggs on for 1.99 and loads of freezer stuff on clearance as they get ready to switch to the M& M product line. I realized after I should have spent 7.00 more and then I would have qualified for the 10.00 gift card. I plan to go for a walk later today and like others I know there are some empty cans in my future as I see them as I drive by. Older son works tonight so we will have a late lunch, using up some steaks fro last fall so a BBQ is in order.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I have a busy day as I spent yesterday with my mom so all the weekend task land on today. I went to Sobeys and they had milk choc chips on sale for 750 gram @ 4.99 so it was easy to spend my 95 Air Miles. I went to the one that is in the same parking lot as Rexall so I did the use 190AM offer for the mega miles. It was easy as they had eggs on for 1.99 and loads of freezer stuff on clearance as they get ready to switch to the M& M product line. I realized after I should have spent 7.00 more and then I would have qualified for the 10.00 gift card. I plan to go for a walk later today and like others I know there are some empty cans in my future as I see them as I drive by. Older son works tonight so we will have a late lunch, using up some steaks fro last fall so a BBQ is in order.

they are switching to m and m meats.. really.. well.. that is just interesting news. any more details...
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i went to sobeys and spent 60-10.00 promo plus 4.00 in coupons and .50 checkout51-got 2 nice medallion steaks on sale so its a bbq for sure tonight plus baked potatoe and steamed veggies

Update:steaks were lovely except bbq ran out of propane near the end,at least I finished bbqing
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, Mar 24th, 2019 at 07:05 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    @Angela273 You make me long for yard sale season. When the first yard sale is open for business in my area, that's when Spring will have arrived. DH and I make a "date" of yardsaling every weekend of the spring and summer.
    This person had posted it for free on a local garage sale Facebook group.
    wendymac, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I bought a pair on winter boots on clearance for $5. I think they’ll fit ds next winter. I also SCOPed something for $9.98.

Sobeys 95AM earn 95AM.
    Also $50 purchase and submitted receipt for another $10gc. $4.25 in coupons. $2 bag of organic seed potatoes for my garden (not ready to plant yet, but great price for the amount that I need). Clearance $2.50 two bags of Hershey’s kisses (2 varieties) to put in Easter eggs for my Easter Egg Hunt. Got 3 rainchecks to use another time.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Well did I get a surprise yesterday, turns out my bro & his gf "announcement" was a rouse, it was actually a surprise party for me, for my birthday. I was totally shocked and surprised pretty much my whole family came including my Aunt, Uncle and 1 of their daughter which surprised me as they do not really attend family functions. As well my cousin and his wife came down and left their kids with her parents, the party was too late for the kids. It was a wonderful party, we all just hung out, ate food and chilled out. It was amazing.

Before going to the party we did some shopping, we went to Costco where I am happy to say our bill was less than I expected even after we grabbed some extras which were all on sale. So all and all I am happy with our shop which I am still working on putting away. I did not think about the fact I needed to work today so breaking stuff down and putting it away is on the back burner well I get my work done.

I still need to go to No Frills, probably tomorrow night after work since I am leaving early for a doctor's appointment. We only need a few things so I will run in and grab those then our shopping is done for the week.

The good news is my back still hurts but not nearly as much, I have actually been able to sleep two nights in a row which is amazing. Still going to go to the doctor tomorrow and see what he has to say as this cycle needs to stop. Since Christmas it has just been good and bad days. Mom thinks it is my mattress which I am not sold on yet only because when I have been travelling for work and staying in hotels I have had bad days, if I need a mattress I will get one but I want to know this is the issue and not just money spent.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday
    wendymac, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Happy Belated Birthday! @SassyAshley
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

happy belated birthday sassy-glad you had a great one

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Thank you everyone, my birthday is actually next weekend but they did it a week early to "throw me off" as they knew I would find it odd they would make announcement during my bday weekend.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Kind of a cool, foggy day today. I got groceries, sorted my clothes and made beef korma for dinner. Otherwise a pretty low key day.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to no frills again today to get a box of tea for someone as asked them yesterday and overlooked it 3 times.

I was out of thyme so I bought that...
    Thyme leaves
    No name chips
    3x dill and lemon Clover leaf tuna
    Red rose tea
    No name cottage cheese.
    Spent 14.28$
    Made 200pts for chips.

I made bacon with grilled cheese for lunch.

Last nights dinner was roast beef with gravy, mashed potatoes, and asparagus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information