User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree1424Likes

Thread: October 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread--jump into leaves!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning !!! Happy Sunday!!! Brrr it was so cold this night -2 degre,it frozen.....not enjoyed it....Suffered from insomnia last night so I maximize my time by doing some much needed cleaning ...I will taking rest today to be in shape for monday...

Did the dishes
    Prepared the garbages and recycle to be put away
    Cleaned the floor<
    Cleaned the fridge
    Reorganized the kitchen space and the eating wardrobe to maximize it
    I so need to do cleaning again during my evenings this week or next week end to be tidy up my bedroom,the spare room and cleaning....it was supposed to be this summer but I have got my leg infection.....was not happy....

I miss to have an entrance wardrobe so much ..lack of space and structure here so bad

I finally have the dvd recording working yay,.,,,next one is to operate the printer who dont want to cooperate grrr
    Have a great sunday and a good week if I have not the time to post.
    I still have barilla coupons but enough pasta so I will make a donation
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Oct 20th, 2019 at 07:51 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    was a very busy day yesterday, Had a funeral to go to for a distant relative, and did some great deals at. SDM got 24 bottles of Dove Men’s Sport care Body wash for free also got some extra points
    Now I am Baking . Lots to do around the house . So will get started with the kitchen
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning -babysat my 2 granddaughter's last night at 6.00 p.m ,put cara to bed at 7.20 after her bottle then Ashlyn and I coloured in a fuzzy colouring book I gave her from her birthday she went to bed at 9.00.I then did a load of laundry for son /wife

They didn't get in til 1.00 a.m way past my bedtime ,but they don't go out that often .

Slept in til 8.00 a.m this morning felt good

I am off to pick up a prescription then pop into giant tiger they have a few items I loaded under their program
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

hi all.
    insomnia friday night. sigh.
    feed mill for my moms birdseed. toy for my puppies.
    costco - forgot to do the caddle thing till today... got that done.
    then i laid 1000 lbs of flagstone. sounds like alot .... but was a 10 foot by 8 foot space. i think it looks pretty darn good. i am insanly proud of the job i did.
    we did natchos for supper. super simple. but after 6 hours of flagtone.. i didnt do take out... i consider tht a win.
    and i got my swagbucks done.

and used 50.00 in points for dog food. . my pet food place A- delivers... B - has a point system . 50.00 off bag of dog food for my 2 beasts is fabbo .

i did take back meds at bedtime. lol.
    took 1 this am. moving slower but getting what i need to done.

menu for week set. i need like 5 things from the store. costco size romaine is just nuts
    Last edited by Giseledta; Sun, Oct 20th, 2019 at 11:27 AM.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to get my prescription at rexall and got paper towels spongetowels 3.99-1.00 cpn=2.99 for 6 rolls

Then popped into giant tiger spent 48.44 but got a lot of really good deals the Epsom salts I needed were 4.97-1.00 loaded offer 3.97 for a 2 kg bag is an awesome price I got 3 bags plus a bunch of frozen and regular food on sale

Supper sandwich and homemade soup,hubby wants pasta
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Pretty good day here, I did not work again. This is now 2 weekends in a row I did not work.

I did not get as much done today but that is okay, I made a Sheppard's Pie for dinner. Mom made a Roast the other day to use for Sandwiches but said the Roast was dry so I made a Mushroom Gravy and turned it into a Sheppard's Pie. Also made some homemade Potato Buns to go with it, they will be nice o soak up the gravy.

I also made Spreadables, I love these but do not like the price so I have started making my own. I turned a full thing of Butter into Spreadables so that is 2 containers, one for the cupboard and 1 in the fridge for later.

I also made a Raspberry Ricotta cake using come Raspberries I found in the freezer.

Laundry is done, just need to get the last load from the basement and fold it.

I cleaned as I went so the kitchen is clean which makes me happy.

Mom was supposed to be off this week but they booked her 3 or 4 days this week so really I think she just has Tuesday and Wednesday off and maybe Friday. She was supposed to be cleaning the house, we will see. I for sure have an event Tuesday and maybe one Thursday for work so that kind of throws off my week a bit, as I am not sure what time I will get home these nights.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, off to work on more Christmas Presents.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Pretty good day here, I did not work again. This is now 2 weekends in a row I did not work.
    👍👍👍
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I used my last 10 coupons on yoplait for smooties 1,48$-1,00$ x 10 coupons=0,48$ each plus got 2,800 points.....gosh I will miss this coupon so much ,....But I have a plan b ,,,,rinse the bottle and purchase big container of smoothies and put it in those for school because I drink 2 a day and wont paid 1,48$ each ttime

Maxi pepper 4 packages 2,48$

65 MINI halloween chocolate bars 6,99$
    but they did not have mozarella sticks st-hubert left so deceived,...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

taking tonight relax...to tired for a long walk in the forest and for working in my books,,,I accomplished 75% of my to do list this week end witch is better than doing nothing lol
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Man that weekend flew by. DH and I went to the RV show Friday night. Our plan is to buy a 5th wheel or a class motor home when we retire and hit the road. It was fun to. look and it made me miss camping, we may buy a small trailer in the next few years just to get back out there. We had a pop up that we sold last summer as it was just not getting used. But the kids are older now so it would just be us.
    I am loving the new SDM that’s 2 minutes from home, I was able to take advantage of the 20x event Saturday, but forgot I could not double dip the points with my milk offer. I rarely get that offer and this week both DH and I had it. Then to add insult injury I forget to use the coupon I had for milk. But I still score 16000 points so not all bad. I will also get 5000 for using my PC MC.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My migraine has been particularly bad this weekend. I had three interviews with potential daycare families this week. Some went good with promises to send payment, other parents were rude and treated me very poorly. I currently don’t have a signed daycare contract with any new families.

I took ds for a 1hr bike ride this afternoon and we collected a grocery bag full of bottles and cans for SARCAN.

I did a big shop at Sobeys then checked my receipt before leaving. There was $6.65 in errors, which I was refunded for. 166 AM earned $36.99 in coupons
    I bought a 1lb bag of Mann’s sugar snap peas for $3.99, best by yesterday, regular price $6.99. We had some with supper tonight. They’re still pretty good.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Oct 21st, 2019 at 12:42 AM.
    ROMEO, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! 2 nights I am not sleeping because of a tooth problem(absece and cracked teeth) so i had no choice than taking the day off school...will call the dentist at 9 ....I have no dentist but this one say they accept new patients and emmergency so i better to have an appointement today and fast it is very painfulll..........

The frog is very intense this morning gosh.....

another hole in the thight budget it will be so frustrated..

I have 4 cavities that need attention right now...grrr
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Monday! The sun is shining here. Heard that it will be a wet rest of the week.

Tonight:
    Finish up on laundry
    Cook the beef roast in the oven (for tomorrow nights dinner)
    Clean up the kitchen after cooking.
    Take a garbage bag to the storage room and fill it. (filled one last night!)
    Take a load of clothing to the collection bins. (love that it is available 24/7)
    Write out the packing list for our vacation.

Have a great day everyone!
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I am so debatting since I started school if I need a cellular or no....and deconnect the principal line of the house....Every student listen some music in class for working so I am missing that....but a cellular is expensive i will see if I can have a deal ,,,any suggestions ???

A least we are allowed to have water and coffee in the class lol to concentrate

supper is chicken ,cheese and macaroni salad
    made a small list for grocery shopping tomorrow morning dont need that much but I will so miss the 1,00$ yoplait coupons for my smooties

right now I am relaxing with a casal domingo and some music
    The cell line vs home phone line debate-your home phone won't sound during an Amber Alert (for a missing person) but a cellphone will at whichever hour the alert is broadcast. That means it can sound off during a text/exam/job/your sleeptime.

Home phone line if with Bell-usually runs in all weather, even if hydro is off. Cell phone servers can go offline due to weather or service or hack situations.

What does your father say?
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

More beef products are recalled, this time from Whole Foods Markets: https://nationalpost.com/news/more-b...-contamination

Saw the headline on CH Morning Live today. Bet this is going to be pricey for shoppers and stores both!
    barbis9 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information