User Tag List

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree2646Likes

Thread: Covid-19 situation

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! Little better today. No chills or waves of heat. But still body aches. Today it looks like I have the start "covid arm". I am currently sitting at my laptop with a ice pack on my arm and a heating bag on my back. lol I didn't really expect to feel so crummy either, since I had no symptoms after my first shot. But 15 minutes after this second shot, I felt pain going up my shoulder and into my neck. I knew at that point I was going to be in for it!
    anisa, Natalka, ROMEO and 2 others like this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Gee, @princessjen - sure hope that clears up for you soon. You really have been through a litany of side effects.

I got my second jab, it was Moderna. I was glad that home care gave me a choice, since my first was AZ.
    I had gotten it after lunch. By suppertime, wowsers did my shoulder ever hurt! That evening I was terribly nauseated, barfed - could not eat supper til much later. I was also very dizzy.

I was really surprized how much the shoulder hurt, it was my left. It ended up being two and a half days till the big ache was gone.

Now my son is waiting for his age group, he is 29, to get his second.
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Jun 26th, 2021 at 03:16 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Gee, @princessjen - sure hope that clears up for you soon. You really have been through a litany of side effects.

I got my second jab, it was Moderna. I was glad that home care gave me a choice, since my first was AZ.
    I had gotten it after lunch. By suppertime, wowsers did my shoulder ever hurt! That evening I was terribly nauseated, barfed - could not eat supper til much later. I was also very dizzy.

I was really surprized how much the shoulder hurt, it was my left. It ended up being two and a half days till the big ache was gone.

Now my son is waiting for his age group, he is 29, to get his second.
    I find it interesting how it is affecting everyone so differently! One of my coworkers got really sick with it. Diarrhea, fatigue and brain fog. And 2 of my other coworkers had nothing!
    ROMEO, Tweets77, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Younger son had his second Pfizer shot last night and is feeling pretty crappy. DH and I got our second shot tonight and so far ok, but with my 1st which was AZ it was 26 hours later so I will wait a while before assuming all is good. Itís crazy how different the reactions have been.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

It is very surprising, I personally the day after my second shot felt like I had been hit by a truck and although I never got sick, I was so tired and sore for quite a few days. Some family members said the same others said they were totally fine.

Quote Originally Posted by princessjen View Post
    I find it interesting how it is affecting everyone so differently! One of my coworkers got really sick with it. Diarrhea, fatigue and brain fog. And 2 of my other coworkers had nothing!
    princessjen, ROMEO and lilo0003 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats to the City Of Toronto for vaccinating over 25,000 today at the Scotiabank Arena! A new world record for vaccinations in a single day!
    anisa, SnowFlakey and SassyAshley like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Yes major congrats to Toronto for doing that. And also to the peeps who showed up for the vaccine.
    anisa, ROMEO, SassyAshley and 1 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

More importantly. GO HABS GO!!
    anisa, Patty Smyth and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

they lost. It must be Covid fatigue| lol
    GoodBoy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bad day in the office!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks to all for sharing their experiences. I've learned everyone may have a different reaction but the main point is that it has not stopped you from getting the shot. You have all done your part
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Its really strange. I very seldom got headaches, maybe once or twice a year. But since the covid shots it seems like i get head aches at least 2 or 3 times a week. Its not headaches, its head aches. Its hard to describe because its not a headache. Its like a head ache that aches for about 10-15 minutes and then disappears. dont know if im making any sense or not but now i attribute everything to Covid-19 shots!!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Had to run a couple of errands in town yesterday and while we were in one store, DH got a phone call from someone he used t work with about a walk in clinic exactly 4 minutes from where we were. We practically ran out of store and got over there. It took only 20 minutes start to finish! No lineup at all either. We were thrilled and I have allready cancelled our other appts for August. Today we both have sore arms but that is it so far.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Was at Costco with DD yesterday and went to get something at the Pharmacy. there was a man and his father in line before me and the man was asking about a Covid shot for his father. The cashier went to speak to the pharmacist and came back to talk with the man and his father. The father was then told to sit in one of the many chairs reserved for vaccination. So im assuming he would be getting his shot. If so, thats great.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

DW and I got our second shots today,just some pain in the arm.Still saddened that there are still deniers out there!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread Information