User Tag List

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree2229Likes

Thread: September 2021 frugal chatter; Almost Fall!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

QOTD1 : Are we allowed to use coupons with CH51 is you buy others things on your grocery bill? The rule say no but I see people using coupons and get approuves so I am losted.I plan to start using the CH51
    Giseledta, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

QOTD 2: What are the reasons you are on smart canucks,how did you heard of this site what are the things you love the most about this site?
    What are the things you dont like on smart canucks?
    SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

For me: QOTD 1: I love smart canucks for the deals posted ,the savings,the coupons ,the trading and to have made online friends and we understand and helps and care about each others that is the most important.I made great online friends on here since 10 years,even 1 I meet in person that was in the same small city as mine,we shared deals ,coupons infos but now she is not into couponning deal,bargain and coupons iI think because she have 3 childrens and maybe 3 years ago purchased her house @Cocotte
    the thinkgs I hate on smart canucks...it is a contributing site so i am not always aware of the samples,freebies and coupons and deals of nobody take the time to post them..... what i hate the most..*&*(&*&*(&*( spammers
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Sep 6th, 2021 at 05:49 AM.
    Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I cannot sleep anymore so I watched organizations videos on fb....meet dan..wow I so need more organization to be neat and ahve spacce again..long road to go lol

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier morning and happy monday everyone!!!! Well I barely slept 4 hours again ....so nap will be obligatory this afternoon....I have tooths pains in so many places...and the more emergency one is the rooth canal....really hope it will be a yes wedneday because i dont know where to go after..that stress me..So now I am on tylenol.

I so need more organization in my life,in all the points.....But with life project it is difficult....it is time consuming....I am so mad at myself to have put in recycle maybe 1 years ago 2 clear bins..they would have been usefull now I have things to sort.....grrr They were taking space but oh wow all the things in the appartement take space.....
    At least I decluterred the window in the bathroom so we can now open it for some fresh air and for no condensation after the shower...no organisation in the bathroom and we putted our product in the window shelves...but that dont work...I need to sort those products because i think a couple expired and are not good anymore.
    I think I will purchase some tissues baskets at dollorama and put the hygiene products in those..but after I have no place for placing correctly the basckets.... it is a so small bathroom and the washing machine and dryer take a good amount of place...but happy to have them in there..at the other appartement they where in my tiny kitchen...oh my

Spare-storage bedroom is another on the list problem..and i dont know how to face it..seriously...all the things are a keeper but no storage ...exist no shelves no units ,no basckets so it is all over the floor...
    I am out of idea for this one....really piss me off..I want my bedroom to be in that room because it is taller but guess what with no progress it will not happen soon
    The plan today: Grocery,laundry and get prepared to my 4 days week.

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

On another note I received 2 emails from reitmans my order will be in 2 parts so tomorrow I will receive 1 part and after that next monday..and old navy is september 16...happy to have new t shirts ...hope they will all fit..not worried about the reitmans ones just the old navy ones...
    My computer battery as to be plugged always because otherwhise she lost energy quickly grrr
    Giseledta, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I edited my profile info and it is more up to date..no more christmas face below hahaha!!! I was tired of that.I re readed the trade guidelines of smart canucks and readed the en fb couponning group and i have difficulty to calculate so people took advantage of me i think...I hate that.,..I will know for next time at least.

And people dont advertised me on that...it suck just taking advantage...i think it is because i have not posted in a while and they can see it...so ........
    I feel i could have had more for the coupons i offered....that is sad....
    At least it is always fair on smart canucks , 1 had just 1 bad experiance with a member and she was wrong,not there anymore

For those who make trade : QOTD: do you stick to the rules,or if your are both happy that what is count???

My kellogs rice krispies fpcs where lowed ..it is not crap it is an fpc ...

Alright time for dinner..tired of my day
    @cath007 I don’t stick to the rules it’s just a guide line when I do a trade I try to be fair a possible. In the end if the other party is happy that’s what’s matter to me . If I think that I I looking for something and the other is asking too much I would just pass . I don’t line long back and forth it’s just coupons .

That’s just me

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone .

We are having a storm right now. Lots of rain , lightning and thunderstorm. So an indoor days for me

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

grrr groceries and dollorama are closed due to labour day...so wow...i dont know what my lunch will be tomorrow..need to figure this out...totally forget that one and nobody told me not even my father...
    anyway that is life you cannot plan all the things..if so ..i am not capable
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Sep 6th, 2021 at 08:39 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @cath007 I don’t stick to the rules it’s just a guide line when I do a trade I try to be fair a possible. In the end if the other party is happy that’s what’s matter to me . If I think that I I looking for something and the other is asking too much I would just pass . I don’t line long back and forth it’s just coupons .

That’s just me
    @flemeth : that make sense and I agree with you....I will try to learn to not give to much for a coupon i really want hahaha live and learn i guess ..dont be desasperate when you do couponning or people will take advantage of you....

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Slow start to the morning but that is okay, sitting here enjoying my tea and watching some TV.

Trying to decide what we should have for dinner tonight, I am thinking either French Onion Pasta Bake or Meatballs in Mushroom Gravy. I think I am leaning towards the French Onion Bake only because it is more time consuming to make so a good meal on a non-work day. We will see.

I am enjoying these cooler temps, it has been nice to air the house out and not constantly having the fans going.

I need to find my focus, think I will go over my to-do-list, see if I need to update anything and go from there.

Happy Holiday Monday everyone
    Skippy, Giseledta, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

QOTD1 : Are we allowed to use coupons with CH51 is you buy others things on your grocery bill? The rule say no but I see people using coupons and get approuves so I am losted.I plan to start using the CH51
    cath007 some of the items on CH51 does have restrictions like no coupons. So if you decide to used a coupon it’s a chance you are taking. Yes receipts can get approved but it can get claw back when you requested a check. I know for sure my Sister in Law and a friend was taken back for using coupons with an offer that states no restrictions. I would suggest that if it’s something you were not going to buy anyways don’t do the offer. Just my thoughts

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Productive morning so far...shower taken,2 loads of laundry are done and drying on the clotheline...hope it will dry fast and please no rain...fingers crossed it is windy so that will helps to dry !!! I should put my clothes on the clothe line more often!!!Toilet cleaned,washing machine washed because they where residus of fabric softener and i dont want that on my clothes anymore

now the goal is to do 1 hours of cleaning and after I can enjoy the rest of the day to me time

Windows are all open for some fresh air.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    cath007 some of the items on CH51 does have restrictions like no coupons. So if you decide to used a coupon it’s a chance you are taking. Yes receipts can get approved but it can get claw back when you requested a check. I know for sure my Sister in Law and a friend was taken back for using coupons with an offer that states no restrictions. I would suggest that if it’s something you were not going to buy anyways don’t do the offer. Just my thoughts
    @flemeth : Ok ,I see thanks for the explanation and always respond to my questions and interrogations I really appreciate it !!!
    Giseledta, Angela273 and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i make sure i have other items on my reciept before i submit. ... they cant tell what the coupon is for if there are 3 items... and i submit 1 for co51.
    cath007, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information