User Tag List

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree2229Likes

Thread: September 2021 frugal chatter; Almost Fall!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Ladies- What is the Checkout 51 cheese deal? Maybe I just bought the right cheese and should sign up. I will wait for a reply incase there is a referral code I should use

current deal is buy 2 black diamond bars 400 gr, or shredded 320 g .. get 4.00 not valid at safeway or sobeys.

you can cash out when you get 20.00 in deals. it does take time to add up, but you get new deals every thursday.

since getting my acct.. i have no idea when ... i have cashed out for 530.12

personally , i like it
    Last edited by Giseledta; Mon, Sep 6th, 2021 at 04:41 PM.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

it is for the block of cheese black diamond natural i think i did not buy it and you cannot use the b1g1 coupon on websaver on it..because it say no coupons.He think but not sure it is 4,00$ by 2 cheese back not sure...another person could confirm with you,
    SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    current deal is buy 2 black diamond bars 400 gr, or shredded 320 g .. get 4.00 not valid at safeway or sobeys.

you can cash out when you get 20.00 in deals. it does take time to add up, but you get new deals every thursday.

since getting my acct.. i have no idea when ... i have cashed out for 530.12

personally , i like it
    ok thanks! It was Cracker Barrel cheese I bought since I pm'd, $1 coupon and had personal PC pt offer.
    cath007, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We ran out of paint. The small bedroom is painted and our old bedroom is 1/2 painted. The living room needs another coat. Dh moved the fridge and cleaned under it.
    I sold $5 in tomatoes and $5 in dill. I’m trying to figure out who wants carrots, before I dig them all this week. $21.43 from CO51 arrived today. I’ve cashed out $1,029.60 from Checkout 51 since I first got my account wgen the app was new. This included buying diapers and wipes with rebates when my twins were little.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Sep 6th, 2021 at 05:04 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Everybody seems to be around here today and taking advantage of the holiday to get stuff done. I'd like to as well,but having a slower day which is alright for me. Went to Dollar Tree today as they're always open on holidays(speaking of which,some Christmas stock).
    Discovered that everything is no longer $1.25 rather some being marked at a higher price. Hope it doesn't turn out like Dollarama where not much for a dollar any longer.
    Taking advantage of this cooler weather to use the oven which helps for more variety at dinner. Frozen pizza works for me!
    DW has found a job for me so I must go. Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great week my friends!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I entered the olymel and mito sushis contest and a guy tried to defraud me by creating a false page he wanted my bank info..no I am not that naive person
    I wonder if anyone has tried to waste their time by giving fraudsters false information. Why not just give them some random numbers and dates to send them running after their own tails? Could it work?
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I watched the upcoming flyers after going to ladies room and I will be back to bed after
    no deals 2 for 1 for o sole mio ...that dont happen often.....
    But I noticed maxi and cie have an pc loadable offer of 6 000 pc points wub 12$ kellogs cereals...I was waiting this one so bad...
    I have 4 fpcs from kellogs promo to pass and a couple of 2$ blueberries cereals to pass and the cereals are advertissed at 3,98$...so that will be easy points to gain !!!
    I just hope the fpcs will not be put at 0 $ so i can have the points without problem after if If I have problems with pc chat....
    always an hazzle last time my fpcs at sdm where entered at 0....
    I will just to do for transaction it will be more easier if I have a problem
    so when the flyer will start I will be the evening after life project at maxi and cie hahahahaha!!!
    So a 12 000 easy points
    Nothing extraordinary in flyers
    Have a good tuesday

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    I am working on another trade in smart canucks should be good !!!
    Only 12 degres this morning where my summer has gone ...
    I am checking apples recepies hahaha so many good easy recepies!!!!
    Will hit dollorame for 2-3 things and then grocery to get some grocery this evening
    Have a good day ,only a 4 days week!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! I went to bed too early last night and woke at 330 and put the tv on and watched an episode of the show I am watching. I never watch tv in the middle of the night or in the morning ever. Then I was able to fall back asleep. I have a kink in my neck so slept weird.

I was up early before I had to start work. Dishes almost all washed from yesterday. Coffee and breakfast made (egg and cheese on a toasted English muffin) Will fry up eggs before I wash pan for DS's breakfast Wed and Thursday to make it easy those mornings.

Today's plan after work:

Cook up BLSL chicken breasts for dinner. Will make veggies and ceaser salad to go with it.
    Finish cleaning dining room. (floors need to be vacuumed and washed)
    Grab fresh buns for DS's school lunch the rest of the week (and for burgers)
    Tidy my room.

Will see what I get done today! Tomorrow i have a busy work day.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Question- Am I ok to buy wine at LCBO now for Christmas? I just want to start picking it up for gifts etc so I can check it off my list.
    cath007, GoodBoy and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    @Angela273. I primarily use Finish Quantum tabs. There are often coupons out, but none now. I buy mine at Costco when they are on sale but I know you don’t have Costco. Currently I am using a cascade power that was left over from my in-laws a d it’s perfectly fine. A little less convenient but still does the job.
    plan for today is to harvest the massive amount of hot peppers and freeze them. It was the only thing that did well. I may plant some fall lettuce. Then a trip to Freshco for the sale cheese to get the checkout 51 offer. It’s a lovely but windy day here so maybe a trip out on my board later in the day.
    @lilo0003 I found this coupon. https://www.finishdishwashing.ca/en/.../coupons-page/
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Question- Am I ok to buy wine at LCBO now for Christmas? I just want to start picking it up for gifts etc so I can check it off my list.
    I see no reason not to do that. Put it in the basement (cool and dark) and you should be good to go. I do that often.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    I see no reason not to do that. Put it in the basement (cool and dark) and you should be good to go. I do that often.
    Great, thanks!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

ok just peeked at the up coming flyers. Cheap fresh veggies!!! We will eat fine nest week
    Off to prep dinner now!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Went for a little walk around the block to get some steps in. Will go again in a few minutes.

Chicken is in the oven. Pot of rice cooking. Eggs boiling. Cut up all the lettuce/peppers/cucumbers. Eating a small salad now. Salad made for my work lunch tomorrow. Container of lettuce ready to make ceaser salad for DS's dinner tonight. I have corn on the cob and fresh brocolli ready to cook up later to go with dinner. I took a roast beef out of the freezer and will pop in the crockpot in the morning if I don't cook o it up this evening (that is the plan) Then I will make mashed potatoes and veggies with.

Really happy with the upcoming sale flyers for fresh stuff. Will be a great addition to our freezer stock and lots of great healthy meals.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information