User Tag List

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree2344Likes

Thread: March 2023 Frugal Chat

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thank you so much to all of you for yours comments and great support!!! It is very welcomed and appreciated !!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Good earlier evening everyone!!!
    So..........................I am not a happy camper and so pissed and frustrated and depressed.....................I failed my exam............A lot of things where wrongs................The good news is that I will retake this exam............but would that change something.......??? Because I did my 100% best I can....So all the efforts and hours I put in the preparation are for nothing....I want to cry so badly... Tomorrow I have a appointement with psychologist at school...will talk about that... So all my stress is back....and the symptoms too not cool...I need to find motivation to continue....well my motivation is that tomorrow is friday yay,but working in my book custumer service to try to catch up the delay I have.............hum
    I have tomorrow afternoom not in class but ...I will have a class on answering to the phone because that will be part of my futur job

My classmate had a success and found the exam very easy.............are you kidding me???
    So on another note..........I printed a bunch of calendar month by month with big squares and other with hour by hour.......at school this morning ....hope it will helps me.

I received my 4$ Chapmans new coupon for this year.!!!(just for ice cream)
    Checked my pc offers and for the past weeks they just suck!!!

Have a good night
    @cath007 (((HUGS))) don’t beat up yourself too much about you failing your exam .You know you give it your best .
    Skippy, harbie, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Barbis ,how nice is that rep to give you a nice free cerave.

Harbie 17 degrees wow ,i would love that .We are having rain and i heard a small noise as i was resting on the couch this morning snow sliding off our roof.My hubby just got home from sons and my son just called a pile of snow/ice fell off his roof and smashed his car windshield.

Harbie -i have pretty good adult kids my son and daughter ,i would do most anything for them .I have lent them money over the years,even thou experts say not to lend to family .You always have each others backs for sure.

Today is just a chilling kind of day ,resting my tired bones .lol

Walkonby-i think the yoga teacher said something inspirational.lol
    @coupongirl so sorry that your son windshield got smashed by the snow falling on it.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

So sorry @cath007 about your exam,you did what you could and we're still here for you!
    harbie, barbis9, walkonby and 3 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone and happy friday night!!!
    It is kind of a dull rainy day here in QC...Already did my laundry to have that off from my list.Dad put the trash and recycle out.
    Really good sales this week at Maxi and cie And Super C!!! I really not need that much but I will check the flyers and make my usual grocery list haha
    About my exam ,because I am financed I tought we cannot fail but apparently and that is great news the rules of the program or the person who take care of my files is not severe because I can retake the exam and have a 15 hours of reviews in class. yay!!! :
    The only negative thing is that I will finish my course 1 week after the others students and maybe the program will not finance this 1 more week..ho well
    So ..for today my appoitement with psychologist took 1hour because we had a teams video call of the executive director(a women very nice and caring) ......so my custumer service exam will be the march 29 not the march 22 so I can breath a little more.And still have hours in class.And will work from home.Excel is re sheduled the april 5 and word april 12..for the moment I will not touch the other book in powerpoint and the exam for that presheduled was cancelled.
    So I will work hard at home, for those 3 books and we are in holliday next friday and I will have 4 days (friday,saturday,sunday,monday) for easter hollidays too. I will writhe plans in my calendars and planning and the problem is I h ave difficulties to meet the deadlines like the others students ,it take my more time and this is a problem school dont like...
    I will resee psychologist next week and I wrothe for a appointement with the person who helps me plan my time and schedule.
    I have a plan and will have a bunch of questions for doctor appoitement next friday..
    Today we had a 3 hours course on how to take phone call and create files..it was fun but much information and really mentally challenging demanding
    We will repractice in class it was weird but fun at the same time...to see me in my futur job!!!
    Have a lovely night,off to work in my book.I have 2 chapters,150 pages to read and a few exercices for this week end.
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Mar 17th, 2023 at 08:04 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Skippy : thanks
    harbie, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Forgot to add that it is a course of 1--- hours (1450 I think) and we have 20% time for retake exams,reviews if we fail for all the courses and matters we have,that is very little time...and I dont know how much failures during all the lengh of my course the financing program I am in is accepting..but it is not my plan to fail other exams haha..that is stressfull and challenging

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Sassy, I saw the time of your 1st post today and ouch. I could never get up that early.
    Harbie, I know what you mean with your DHs emergency text, a few years ago my husbands bike Garmim sent me an emergency text that there had been an event, then DH did not answer his phone and when he finally called me I lost it when he told me his bike fell over and it never occurred to him I would get a text.
    Happy this week is over but I have another busy weekend. I really need a break but I am just too busy right now. The melting snow is making me happy though.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think that the false emergency call phenomenon is only going to increase, what with this feature being added to virtually every phone or device. One news show was reporting a spate of accidental 911 calls triggered by skiers at a nearby resort wiping-out on the slopes. The amount of time and energy spent by emergency services and 911 to respond to all these false incidents is quite detrimental to the safety of others; not to mention the cost.
    Skippy, harbie, barbis9 and 1 others like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Up early again but going with it, I do love being a morning person, I cannot lie. Something about the quiet of the morning before everything starts.

Just having some tea before I start my day, it looks like it is going to be a busy one but I am hopeful if I stay focused I can get it done.

Ugh, they are calling for snow today, like all day, ugh, I am so ready for spring.

I worked a 16-hour day yesterday, my plan was to stop early since I started so early but my boss emailed me something just as I was about to end my day and I decided it was a good time to write a manual on the process. I got all the screenshots and the photos edited and in the manual now I just need to write the manual, based on how I was feeling I did not think last night was the night to try to write it. My goal is to work on this today after I get some house stuff done.

Time to see how quickly I can get everything done.

Happy Saturday.
    Skippy, harbie, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Happy Saturday
    No Sun today too....and this week it will be cloundly...huh
    I am so ready for spring too
    Have a good day

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! The snow has started here. Good thing my plan is to get stuff done around the house today.

Enjoying my coffee while I surf the net and then I will get at it. Will have my shower later today and then do the running around.
    I took steak out of the freezer so that is the main event for dinner. Thinking green beans, baked potato and Greek Salad to go with it! (just need to grab romaine)

Stay safe today everyone!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning ,hubby fixed the plumping under the upstairs sink $51,all because a toothbrush fell in .After 13 years ,i guess hard water ruins a lot of things .

It is snowing here ,cant wait for spring my skin is so dry ,plus i cant wait to get out and walk more .Yesterday was a bad day for my knees,just the one .I talked to my neighbour and she said the same thing she is 69,damp wintry days are hard on our older bodies .lol

My daughter sent me a picture of the scenery,just beautifull by peterborough ,she is snow shoeing ,relaxing ,going to a vegan cooking class ,doing yoga.All in all a retreat just for her well being.
    Skippy, harbie, JadeAngel and 6 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Morning ,hubby fixed the plumping under the upstairs sink $51,all because a toothbrush fell in .After 13 years ,i guess hard water ruins a lot of things .

It is snowing here ,cant wait for spring my skin is so dry ,plus i cant wait to get out and walk more .Yesterday was a bad day for my knees,just the one .I talked to my neighbour and she said the same thing she is 69,damp wintry days are hard on our older bodies .lol

My daughter sent me a picture of the scenery,just beautifull by peterborough ,she is snow shoeing ,relaxing ,going to a vegan cooking class ,doing yoga.All in all a retreat just for her well being.
    We had to replace a toilet 2 years ago because DS flipped a shaving cream cap into the toilet while if was flushing (by accident)
    Took the toilet off to try and get it... It was an old toilet anyway lol and only $99.99 and water friendly so in the end it was a good investment. Kids!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Started snowing here just before 9 am and it was really coming down. They were the big huge snow globe flakes. It very quickly started to cover everything.

It is starting to taper off now but still shows it will snow all day, but it is also sunny now.

Not sure what is up, part way through my prep and all of a sudden my back just started to ache. I think it is a lack of standing on my part, ugh these computer projects for work will get you everything. But going to try to push through and finish most of the prep, might leave the Cantaloupe and Kiwi for tomorrow. Finish what I have on the go and then move to some tidying up.

The pantry needs a good tidy as does the chest and kitchen freezer, ugh, it feels never ending but always feels so good once it is done. Plus the Chest Freezer tidy will show me what room we have in it and if I need to pick up anything from Costco.
    harbie, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information