User Tag List

Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    What would you buy at winners with 2500? Can you imagine walking in with that many Gift Cards in small denominations?
    My winners is also a home sense... they sell furniture, accessories and such.

Most places also have a max on how many gc's you can use in a transaction. I know that future shop and walmart both do. But at WM at least, you can use gc's to buy gc's. The max there on a transaction is 3 gc's but if you had say 3 $50 gc's you can purchase one $150 gc

So she might (I don't know winner's policy on such) have gone in and combined a bunch of gc's to make one bigger value gc.....

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I did a coupon trade with Crispiecreme somewhere around the 17-18, just before she vanished. I did get my coupons from her and the coupons she asked me to send her were a variety of recent tearpads from Jan-present. She mentioned that she hasn't been able to get out much to hunt down new tearpads and wanted to get back into the trading game once "school" settled down a bit.
    I have no wonder if she(he) has a new alias here now or elsewhere on another forum Gawd, I hope not.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Just wanted to mention, since I haven't been on SC for a long time and just found out from another SC member about what is going on..that I too think I have been scammed by Crispie Creme...twice.

Twice I ordered from her for 20.00 in k-cups..the first time she said she didn't receive my gc's, and allowed me to order a second order..then when I sent her the gc's to replace the first order and to pay for the 2nd order, she said she still hasn't received them..so I told her that I find that strange and that I was no longer working, and wouldn't be able to replace the gc's for a while..I resent the 2nd time (the total is now 100.00 spent on replacement giftcards instead of 40.00 initial cost for the k-cups for 4 boxes twice)...I am not sending another dime..I told her that I was having problems with my mail and there were mailboxes broken into a few months prior, but after speaking to my postmaster, she said she has no idea as no one else has complained, and even she found it hard to believe...

Anyways after reading all of this, I feel I too was scammed...just wanted to put in my two cents as well..and I also kept ALL of my emails from her too..

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

oh and my 2 orders were back in 2011 and i received both, via Fed-Ex

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

what sort of person would have access to the free codes and coupons? a marketing rep? someone from a promotional company?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    what sort of person would have access to the free codes and coupons? a marketing rep? someone from a promotional company?
    A hacker? ..who knows, as maybe the fpc's were doctored as well...

I still have 2 of the email addresses I got mail from, and none match the ones I have so far seen on here..if Sally wants them she can have them

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Meesh it was the person who signed for your package.

They had different ips and apt numbers, Sully spoke horrible english, Crispie spoke great english and was a friend to many. If it was a big scheme it was well planned and well thought out. I think that yes they were scamming keurig, we didnt know. keurig caught on so they've taken off and not logged back on. Otherwise they wouldnt of ran this so long.

Mcbutterfly, you need to realize that the person who pulled this is sitting here reading everything. Anything you post they know. If anyone wants to pursue this further you need to be careful of what you post.
    I agree with you Sally, I was saying to someone earlier in PM, that I thought that whomever was the source of the codes got caught, got fired, or didn't want to risk it anymore. So Crispie got no codes... Instead of admitting it, this person decided to go for the HOME RUN shot this time. Hence the extra "50 spots" and the emails saying "I have 10 more codes extra, want some?". More orders=more gift cards!

I am doing most of my conversations by PM, as I am pursuing this... but will post it here anyways.

WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND ARE COMING AFTER YOU!!! IT IS FRAUD OVER $5000, THEFT OVER $5000 AND PROBABLY A FEW MORE THE POLICE CAN FIGURE OUT! IT IS CALLED JAIL TIME! IF YOU WERE A REAL PERSON AND DID NOTHING WRONG, YOU WOULD COME FORWARD AND FACE THE MUSIC. YOUR SILENCE IS ENOUGH OF A STATEMENT!

Back to PM land I go now!
    tvwatcher, harbie and jenlively49 like this.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

According to winners.com, there is only one Winners in Saskatoon SK and it mentions nothing about Home Sense. So who knows! Personally, I don't shop there as I fell their stuff is nothing but junk! Just dawned on me that I could not spend $10 in there, let alone $5000.00!

Quote Originally Posted by Tantum View Post
    My winners is also a home sense... they sell furniture, accessories and such.

Most places also have a max on how many gc's you can use in a transaction. I know that future shop and walmart both do. But at WM at least, you can use gc's to buy gc's. The max there on a transaction is 3 gc's but if you had say 3 $50 gc's you can purchase one $150 gc

So she might (I don't know winner's policy on such) have gone in and combined a bunch of gc's to make one bigger value gc.....
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Maybe she didn't get that amount of $$$ in gc's from Winners. I sent her a $25 GC for Esso so it is likely that she accepted other GC's. Either way it's fraud and theft under $5000 so I suggest that if they are reading this that they check out the criminal code of Canada and see what the consequences are for comitting these crimes.

Crimial code 322: Theft
    • 322. (1) Every one commits theft who fraudulently and without colour of right takes, or fraudulently and without colour of right converts to his use or to the use of another person, anything, whether animate or inanimate, with intent
      [...]

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

ANY SC members who STILL have the receipt or the card number, even if he card now has a zero balance PLEASE pm me asap with the card info. I will give you more details in PM.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I wish I wrote the card number before mailing it to her. I even sent the receipt
    Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    ANY SC members who STILL have the receipt or the card number, even if he card now has a zero balance PLEASE pm me asap with the card info. I will give you more details in PM.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I wish I wrote the card number before mailing it to her. I even sent the receipt
    My husband picked up the one card I sent out, but he's notorious for throwing away receipts so I doubt it's here. I didn't send my other 2 gift cards (thank God). Having just a few of these would even help out.

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

It's funny, no matter what time of day I check this thread there are always "guests" browsing the thread.
    Garysmom likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    She posted a similar story in one of the auction threads. That she was a student doing a placement on a maternity ward and they were allowed to take a few each shift. I paused when I heard that story as there seemed to be a variety of companies represented (and size of packages) and it seemed weird that they would send such a variety of coupons to the ward. But who was I to question things?
    I got mad in a different sense. I was thinking well wtfudge... IF these companies actually give out coupons to hospitals then why on earth didn't I get anything when my son was born!! ahahahaha.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    According to winners.com, there is only one Winners in Saskatoon SK and it mentions nothing about Home Sense. So who knows! Personally, I don't shop there as I fell their stuff is nothing but junk! Just dawned on me that I could not spend $10 in there, let alone $5000.00!
    Yeeep, the Winners is right beside London Drugs on 8th Street. Been there many many of times. I do believe there is a Homesense further down the street? Could be wrong, lol. Just moved back to Winnipeg in December.

Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Thread Information