User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: Not impressive with STACKABLES

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

No offence...

....but I'm not at all impress with people who can stack their coupons in their province, where they've spent $1000+ and get their oops down to less than $100. If you do so for a good cause, ie: donated to shelters/churches/salvation army etc. Then I will applause, otherwise...I won't giver you a wowzer! Sorry.

I'm impress with those of us in their non-stackable province, where they get a good deal on something for almost FREE.

Like myself, I have collected diapers/formulas/wipes/household items where I work hard to earn them .... watchout for sales, trade HV coupons, contacted companies for coupons.

Oh well, life isn't fair sometime. Otherwise, we could call this place as heaven....
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice; Sat, Sep 15th, 2012 at 01:57 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So... if somebody wants to support their own family by getting things for free, shame on them, but if they give it to charity, good going?

It's getting near impossible to stack now so many of the 'deals' we get over here are non-stacked, and just FYI, the price for items in the western provinces is WAY higher than it is for you in the east. So it kind of balances out...

Just because you can stack doesn't mean you didn't work hard to get something...

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

...And sometimes we have what we call inside thoughts.

I don't get the point of this? To make 4 provinces worth of self sufficient couponers feel bad about what they are doing? I've been doing this for a few years now and believe me it is a LOT harder now than it used to be. We westerners work hard for our deals too. +1 to everything that Chantel said too.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Just because we are able to stack doesn't mean that we don't work just as hard as those who can't stack. I still need to look for deals, search for coupons, do multiple trades, ensure all my coupons can be stacked and the stacks are accurate. I have donated items in the past but most of the time I give it to family.

Also, when you start something with "NO OFFENSE" you right there should have just stopped writing as you know you are about to offend someone.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you directly or indirectly, explicitly or implicitly attack, insult, mock, moderate or tell another Smartcanucks member what to do or not do while naming them or not mentioning their name in the Rants section or any other section on SmartCanucks you will be banned period.

No second chances... no warnings.... learn to be respectful and polite... life is too short to be rude to others.

We don't want negative people on Smartcanucks. We pride ourselves on being a positive stress free community and we want to remain that way. If you want the drama and negativity there are loads of other forums out there geared to your desires.

End of my rant
    Mia001 and jenadda like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I'm in Ontario and if I could stack... I would be stacking the heck out of my coupon binders. Some for my family..some for my friends..some for donations... STACK STACK STACK.

I must admit, the jealous bug does bite me sometimes..... I am jealous of my fellow couponers that can stack!!

WOOOHOOO for free & almost free deals!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Well we can't stack but l am very happy for those that can. Prices in the east are much cheaper than the west. So should we be jealous that you have so many free product coupons. No, people are happy that you were able to get them, whether you have one account or 10. Each family does what they have to do for themselves
    Last edited by ColleenMGorecki; Fri, Aug 24th, 2012 at 09:10 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I don't see the point of this post other than to stir up controversy. It doesn't contribute anything remotely positive to the SC community.

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    No offence...

....but I'm not at all impress with people who can stack their coupons in their province, where they've spent $1000+ and get their oops down to less than $100. If you do so for a good cause, ie: donated to shelters/churches/salvation army etc. Then I will applause, otherwise...I won't giver you a wowzer! Sorry.

I'm impress with those of us in their non-stackable province, where they get a good deal on something for almost FREE.

Like myself, I have collected diapers/formulas/wipes/household items where I work hard to earn them .... watchout for sales, trade HV coupons, contacted companies for coupons.

Oh well, life isn't fair sometime. Otherwise, we could call this place as heaven....
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    and just FYI, the price for items in the western provinces is WAY higher than it is for you in the east. So it kind of balances out...

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

So you posted just to tell people off...BS spray needed.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Then I will applause, otherwise...I won't giver you a wowzer! Sorry.
    Crap! I stack now and then and I was looking forward to getting a wowzer. If I donate my stacked items could I please get my wowzer?

All joking aside.... what a weird post. Why am I even commenting on this. Anyway I think if you lived in a province that allowed stacking you would probably be an eager participant and feel differently.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Thu, Aug 30th, 2012 at 11:07 PM.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

I'm happy for those that can stack, and wish that someday we can here too.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Threads like this is why I don't come to this site very often anymore.
    gone shopping!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I am really happy that those that can, do stack. I must admit to a bit of jealousy towards those that get things for nearly free. But being in the east and not being able to stack doesn't stop me from getting stuff free.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Just for clarification, there are two Smartcanucks members with very similar user names.

=========

IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice

-member since Sept.14 '11
    -Mississauga

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members..._payfullprice/

=========

IRefuseToPayFullPrice

-member since Oct.31 '09
    -Brampton

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...opayfullprice/
    Last edited by mcminsen; Mon, Sep 3rd, 2012 at 05:06 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information