User Tag List

Page 777 of 2551 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 877 1277 1777 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 38251
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Oh Patty do happen to have a recipe for the KFC macaroni salad.My son loves that stuff. Please!
    harbie and Patty Smyth like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We had meatballs and pasta, served with garlic bread and some fresh tomatoes and cukes from the garden.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka, harbie, Angela273 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Oh Patty do happen to have a recipe for the KFC macaroni salad.My son loves that stuff. Please!
    7 ounces boxed elbow macaroni
    2 ribs of minced celery
    1 tablespoon dry minced onion
    1/3 cup diced sweet pickles
    1 1/2 cups miracle whip
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1/4 teaspoon black pepper
    1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
    1 teaspoon Sugar
    Pinch of salt (or to taste

I used raw onion not dried and it came out ok too and I used my homemade bread and butter pickles.
    harbie, cabmonk, attitash and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks so much Patty my son and husband thank you too! My husband keeps asking for macaroni salad that has pickles in it. This looks great.
    attitash likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

First 'real' food for me in over 24 hours, I enjoyed some KFC! We had Toonie Tuesdays.
    harbie and attitash like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    y'all are gonna be so jealous (or revolted) when I tell you what I dinner is tonight.

First we have a lovely cut of steak that needs to be slow cooked/marinated (which I forgot to do) so I am currently eating shoe leather fried on the George Forman grill.

Accompanying the shoe leather is Hamburger Helper sans the hamburger. That's right - I made it without ground beef, essentially making it a gross (and expensive) sidekicks!

Lastly, I have steamed cauliflower. I don't have anything bad to say about that. It's boring steamed veggies.

All our forks are currently being cleaned in the dishwasher so I am eating with a serving fork (I know, I know, I am one classy lady).

Oh, and the best part? There's leftovers...
    Wow, well - I've been there, so I understand....
    LOL, I've never eaten with a serving fork, but with a cocktail fork (which is just as much fun, sheesh!).
    attitash and alicia like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

leftover shrimp scampi that i had made last nite. i chopped some celery, added mayo and dill and made sandwiches on rye (with the caraway seeds in it, yummy)

plus i had tomato soup. i take a can of aylmers accents, blend til smooth. add about 1/4 cup water, half a knorr tubby of broth concentrate (forgot the name of it). simmer for 10 minutes and add a little bit of cream to make it yummy.

it's so easy and a heck of a lot tastier than the other canned tomato soups
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We had the Welcome Wagon lady visit us yesterday with all sorts of great freebies (items and coupons) from around our community. My husband just popped the bag of popcorn that we received. I am currently making a meat sauce that we are going to have with nacho chips.
    harbie, attitash and thriftygranny like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

y'all are gonna be so jealous (or revolted) when I tell you what I dinner is tonight.

First we have a lovely cut of steak that needs to be slow cooked/marinated (which I forgot to do) so I am currently eating shoe leather fried on the George Forman grill.

Accompanying the shoe leather is Hamburger Helper sans the hamburger. That's right - I made it without ground beef, essentially making it a gross (and expensive) sidekicks!

Lastly, I have steamed cauliflower. I don't have anything bad to say about that. It's boring steamed veggies.

All our forks are currently being cleaned in the dishwasher so I am eating with a serving fork (I know, I know, I am one classy lady).

Ahh...the imagery....alicia, please forgive me for laughing out loud at your plight. Everyone has one of those days...I wish you the most tender, delicious meal tomorrow, and that you have all the proper ingredients and utensils at hand. (Btw, toss the leftovers now, rather than a week from now - I speak from experience).
    attitash, alicia and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Steak marinated with "The Best Steak Marinade in Existence" then pan fried and served with penne pasta tossed with roasted garden tomatoes
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It gets better. I had packaged a container for lunch this morning (I hate wasting food even if it isn't the most palatable dish I've ever cooked), went to take it out of the fridge, and found there was only cauliflower and cheesy noodles. My fiance didn't know it was packed up for my lunch so he ate the steak. So now I don't even have lunch - though I think that might be a blessing in disguise,
    anisa, attitash, marstec and 1 others like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I'm thinking chick pea croquettes with a sweet Dijon mustard sauce and roast potatoes with a red leaf salad
    anisa, harbie, Patty Smyth and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I couldn't decided which pizza to make so I made both . Lots leftover for DH's lunch

This one is my take on BP's Perogy pizza: Sour cream, perogies, caramelized onions with a pinch or two of cayenne, bacon, green onions and mozza cheese

This one was the leftover greek chicken from the night before, shallots, and a whole roasted garlic head

I'm not sure which was my fave cause they were both soooooo good

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

harbie,
    That looks like a piece of art!! I never heard about a perogy pizza before. I usually make three kinds at once to appease the picky eaters.
    harbie and attitash like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I making white macadamia nut cookies today. It may just be in my head, but I swear my cookies taste better when it hasn't rained in a long time and isn't too hot a day when I bake them... Like today!
    harbie, Patty Smyth and attitash like this.

Thread Information