User Tag List

Page 75 of 613 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    In ON, even the ones with sign right in front the specific product saying you get bonus point, you don't really do. I don't know if anyone else had issue in ON. My store end up giving me 0 points, even though some scan has points, but after I redeem points to get these, showing 0 at the end. Also customer service is terrible, they said they can't manually add points for you even though they have the sign in front of the product. They just kick you to pc plus, which take 5-7 days to sort this.
    Hmm, maybe a manager could have been more helpful?
    i bought 20 cans of soup at a time, as I on,y had 20000 points on my card. First 3transaction went fine, then points didn't show up on screen anymore, they weren't coming up. After 15 minutes of trying to figure out why no points were showing, she decided to ring in 60 cans, and manually put in 60000 points. That worked, but it would only let me redeem 20000 points. So she let me keep the extra 40000 points and I walked away very happy. So 120 cans of free soup and 40000 bonus points.
    Most of this is going to family and a local men's shelter
    psbudrow likes this.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I went to the two local stores, Your independent and Loblaws, both CS said can't do anything, they can't manually add any points, also both store decided to limit the quantity as well.

I am not a bit fan of my local stores, normally don't shop there unless needed. One store said max they could manually add is 2000 points, which I don't believe them, however, that is all they can do, even though the shelving person confirmed the points was offered for the product. Also by knowing the deal, the CS even comment on, this can't be true, it is a wrong offer, regardless it is printed in the flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by terrarankin View Post
    Hmm, maybe a manager could have been more helpful?
    i bought 20 cans of soup at a time, as I on,y had 20000 points on my card. First 3transaction went fine, then points didn't show up on screen anymore, they weren't coming up. After 15 minutes of trying to figure out why no points were showing, she decided to ring in 60 cans, and manually put in 60000 points. That worked, but it would only let me redeem 20000 points. So she let me keep the extra 40000 points and I walked away very happy. So 120 cans of free soup and 40000 bonus points.
    Most of this is going to family and a local men's shelter

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

yea, the one that says PC financial is the points from our mastercard and one with the store name is PC plus
    i went to nofrils and redeem the points for petrocanada GCs, an option if you have PC mastercard
    Quote Originally Posted by yadayada View Post
    When I log into my Pcplus page and go into the transactions section of my account, are the transactions that say President's Choice financial under the store column, points earned under the old system? Are the PCplus ones listed with the store name under the store column?
    yadayada likes this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

PCPLUS Points collectors it is not true about what they saying about not being able to ad the points manually. On the day for spend $100 in store get $20 in pcplus points I used free products and for some reason the points didn't go through when the CSM decided to override the machine to let another employee login. It didn't credit the points. It worked on my hubby's card a week prior so I know it wasn't because I used coupons. I went to customer service desk where they manually entered the points. It took them a while but it's possible to manually enter them you just need someone who knows what there doing.

I would have loved to do this soup deal here in the west you lucky ducks! May I suggest take a photo of the in store points to have proof if you have future issues.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have 2 questions:

1. Can personal offers be redeemed more than once? For example, 1000 pts for Campbell's soup. Can I only buy 1 can?

2. Can I earn or redeem points at No Frills? I only have the PC Plus point card,not credit or debit.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

1. Flyer or in-store PC points deals - you may avail as many times as you want

As opposed to personalized offers which you need to "load" to your card, which can only be used in one transaction

2. No Frills is still a non-participating store for PC Plus

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    I have 2 questions:

1. Can personal offers be redeemed more than once? For example, 1000 pts for Campbell's soup. Can I only buy 1 can?

2. Can I earn or redeem points at No Frills? I only have the PC Plus point card,not credit or debit.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

This whole free soup/points thing just blows my mind!
    Zonny, coupon girl and sdddmd like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Really? Why is that? they did it with Dish soap, then Pizzas (some even made $$ on this one, if they price matched Metro at $3.33), and think of all the online free advertising they're getting.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Really? Why is that? they did it with Dish soap, then Pizzas (some even made $$ on this one, if they price matched Metro at $3.33), and think of all the online free advertising they're getting.
    I agree with Natalka actually. I don't get deals like this very often. DH is reluctant for us to buy much of it, as it would require an OOP investment, we just started with PC points, I might have 800.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I agree with Natalka actually. I don't get deals like this very often. DH is reluctant for us to buy much of it, as it would require an OOP investment, we just started with PC points, I might have 800.
    I see your point ... forgot about NS vs ON differences. I happen to reside in maybe the most competitive zone in the country regards Groceries ... namely S. Ont. so, we are more likely to see those lost leaders we're talking about.

As far as limits are concerned, that seems to be very subjective; during the Pizza 'starts with a B' giveaway, I actually lobbied the Store Mgr. to limit the numbers, after seeing a person, at 7:30am on the opening day (of new Specials flyer), with two carts loaded like the 'Leaning-Tower-of-Pizza' (sorry, couldn't resist), checking out ... probably had 150-200 in all. By 8am, everyone else was SOL! They did get some product later in the week, but not unlimited, and I never did see a Limit 8 (which would have been very fair) sign go up. Oh well, I got enough for awhile and gave some to some family members who could really use them ...
    Last edited by Pointsman; Fri, Dec 20th, 2013 at 07:49 PM.
    Zonny and dener like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    I have 2 questions:

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    1. Flyer or in-store PC points deals - you may avail as many times as you want

As opposed to personalized offers which you need to "load" to your card, which can only be used in one transaction

2. No Frills is still a non-participating store for PC Plus
    Just an added note to the personalized offers that you need to load to your card. You may only use a personalized offer in one transaction but you may purchase multiples in that one transaction. When I had the 1,000 points per can of Campbell's soup several weeks ago in my personal offers, I purchased 16 cans and received 16 x 1,000 = 16,000 points in one transaction. My personal offer of Campbell's soup was then marked as "earned".
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Dec 21st, 2013 at 08:32 AM.
    Grey likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethjohn2005 View Post
    yea, the one that says PC financial is the points from our mastercard and one with the store name is PC plus
    i went to nofrils and redeem the points for petrocanada GCs, an option if you have PC mastercard
    Thanks for confirming this for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Went tonight to do some shopping. Mostly for the soup.

Did two orders.

First Transaction:
    20 Cans of soup.
    =$20
    - $20 in points = FREE
    Donation to the bin before I left the store.
    Received 20,000 pts

Transaction #2:
    20 cans of soup
    4 x Humpty Dumpty Chips @$2.99 plus 500 in store (per bag) 1000 personalized (per every $5)
    2x Tenderflake @$2.99 - 2x $1.00
    1x Toblerane bar $1.99 (stocking stuffer - haven't seen this new fruits and nuts flavour)
    1x International Delight $4.99 - FPC

= $39.xx
    - $20 in points
    = $19.xx

plus I received 24000

*Of course most of the 'good' flavours were gone. But what shocked me most, was how empty the shelves were and how there was NOTHING in the donation bin related to these soups.
    Shocked me.
    Natalka likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Because it's rather wild to read all these posts of so many free items being gotten - sure, I wish we had this here, too!
    Mostly, it's because of the sheer volume - and it's stunning that it is still going on!

BTW, Welcome to SC!
    torontogal12 and Pointsman like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the "Welcome", Natalka ... I must admit I too am surprised regards the "volumes" of free stuff. You would think they would put a strict limit on these 'offers' but in our area, whether its RCSS or Zehrs, they just don't seem to care how many an individual buys. One thing for sure, it works to get you in a particular store; I rarely shop at Zehrs, as their prices tend to be rather high, and they don't PM; however, the last two weeks their offers vs RCSS has been No Contest, and I always end up buying other stuff too, so their marketing strategy is working. I'd say Loblaws has me feeling like a trained seal lately.
    btw, I love your avatar ... very fitting.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sat, Dec 21st, 2013 at 07:20 AM.
    Natalka likes this.

Page 75 of 613 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast

Thread Information