User Tag List

Page 101 of 654 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My brother, over the last 6 days has managed to:

1. Destroy his family
    2. Destroy my family
    3. Destroy our relationship
    4. Ruin Christmas

I may sell my story to a soap so they can do a story because the drama and bull that has been happening is so crazy it cannot be made up.
    jamesfranco likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post

1. Destroy his family
    2. Destroy my family
    4. Ruin Christmas

I may sell my story to a soap so they can do a story because the drama and bull that has been happening is so crazy it cannot be made up.
    Oh, I'm so sorry.... not knowing the specifics of what's happened in your case, I can relate... my older brother (six years older than me) left his wife a week before my wedding (he left her a note), and he had knocked up his honey - it's years and years ago, and he's still an arse, oblivious to how everything affected everyone, especially my mom, at the time and since. They had a son who was eight then, and he was devastated - and he talked to me about it once he was an adult, how it still affects him.

Family tried to keep the info from me til after the wedding, but they told me a few days before since the SIL wouldn't be at the wedding - and we were close, she helped plan a wonderful shower, etc.
    My icky brother got very drunk at the wedding, chased after my husband's younger sister (five years younger than me) who was here from Europe - it was just a mess!
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Dec 31st, 2013 at 09:23 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, I'm so sorry.... not knowing the specifics of what's happened in your case, I can relate... my older brother (six years older than me) left his wife a week before my wedding (he left her a note), and he had knocked up his honey - it's years and years ago, and he's still an arse, oblivious to how everything affected everyone, especially my mom, at the time and since. They had a son who was eight then, and he was devastated - and he talked to me about it once he was an adult, how it still affects him.

Family tried to keep the info from me til after the wedding, but they told me a few days before since the SIL wouldn't be at the wedding - and we were close, she helped plan a wonderful shower, etc.
    My icky brother got very drunk at the wedding, chased after my husband's younger sister (five years younger than me) who was here from Europe - it was just a mess!
    Thanks Nat, so sorry you had to go through that.

I seriously just want to pack up and walk away from everyone.
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

You need to remember that he is just one man. You have yourself, and your family to think about first.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Natalka is such a wise, gentle goddess. The unpaid therapist of SC LOL

There's a thought....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Candini - I guess it's years of experience, been through a lot - also have had wise people in my life who have helped me along my own journey!
    GoJays, Candini, i_forget and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You are for sure one very wise and strong woman....and so generous with your kind words of encouragement and support.

Natalka, GoJays, Candini and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I gained 6 pounds this month! I now weigh 201. For the next week, I am going to shovel everyone's sidewalk for free until I am back at 195!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I forgot to pull out my PC Plus card at Independent yesterday
    and the cashier forgot to ask me, but asked the lady behind me... lol
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

i_forgot so sorry, I know all too well about family drama. Sadly we now have certain family members who no longer attend family events and although in some ways there is now less drama is is hard for some older family members to understand why they do not come.

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post

1. Destroy his family
    2. Destroy my family
    4. Ruin Christmas

Vesper I live outside TO and was away on vacation during the ice storm just got back and my car is stuck wanna help????????????? lol

Sorry had to ask, think I might cry because it is sold ice on top so I have no idea how I am going to it shoveled out and just heard we might get another storm. I have no idea how I am going to get my car out by Monday to go back to work because right now it is stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I gained 6 pounds this month! I now weigh 201. For the next week, I am going to shovel everyone's sidewalk for free until I am back at 195!
    i_forget likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I hate people being UP MY ASS.

Went to fresh co to pick up stuff for this evening. This woman is behind me in line, I push my cart the opposite way so I can grab it and move through the queue. I POLIETLY say 'Excuse me'
    She moves like an inch, so when I grab my cart I feel myself step on her foot.

THEN when I go to pay the cashier I turn to grab my wallet out of my purse and literally this woman was like arm to arm with me, so when I turned I (not intentionally, honest) pushed her. I looked at her and said CAN YOU GET OUT OF MY SPACE, PLEASE? Everyone in line looked at me as if I was insane (Hah, sort of) and the cashier looked super awkward.

Like, if you like my perfume I am MORE than happy to answer any questions you have regarding it. But BACK the f*ck up.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

rant.. stores closed before i could use all my coupons!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

rant-the ribs from fortinos were not that great-called to complain and they said the are already cooked before they are sent to us well they were pink and crappy(tough too)-the only consellation was I had a free gift card from hubbies work-still not happy last night

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rant - DH knowing we had no pellets left for the stove and doesn't pick up more! It is New Years Day and no stores are open. I have enough pellets to get the fire started for a few minutes. It is -21 with the windchill right now. I can see us spending time in my room with the electric heat!
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

family.. nuff said

Page 101 of 654 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Thread Information