User Tag List

Page 54 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

+1

But at least they HAVE jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Unable to plan outings with DH because he is working all the time.
    krysta lynne and wolfwoman like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I still keep waking up at around 3:30 a.m. ( time when I needed to get up for work ) even though there is no alarm set anymore, and no need for me to be up?? ( somehow my brain did not get the memo that I retired last week )

babies teach us acceptance

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

I had to take my rolling drawers out of storage room to stash all of my Target Christmas haul in and broke one of the wheels while assembling it so instead of it rolling freely I have to push it around.
    walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am really tired of subway n00bs who only take the subway 5 times a year on cold/rainy days and have ZERO common sense. If you have sense, you're cool.

But if you're all going up the escalator AND the stairs, how do you think the people going DOWNSTAIRS are supposed to get there? And you're actually telling us down folk to get out of your way when the platform upstairs is actually overflowing? How many clowns can you fit into a car?

EDIT:
    Oh and the ones who put their backpacks on the subway and take up 3 seats, and then stretch their feet out like they own the place and don't make space when you say excuse me. Didn't realize you were the only person on the car
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Jan 7th, 2014 at 09:25 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I want to go to Target to shop (spend money) but it's too cold outside.
    And my car probably won't start.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Hubby is hospitalized and we need to change our travel plans that we booked a month in advance. I just ordered visas too...

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hope he is better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    Hubby is hospitalized and we need to change our travel plans that we booked a month in advance. I just ordered visas too...
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I am really tired of subway n00bs who only take the subway 5 times a year on cold/rainy days and have ZERO common sense. If you have sense, you're cool.

But if you're all going up the escalator AND the stairs, how do you think the people going DOWNSTAIRS are supposed to get there? And you're actually telling us down folk to get out of your way when the platform upstairs is actually overflowing? How many clowns can you fit into a car?

EDIT:
    Oh and the ones who put their backpacks on the subway and take up 3 seats, and then stretch their feet out like they own the place and don't make space when you say excuse me. Didn't realize you were the only person on the car
    The folks that frustrate me are the ones who get on the bus, THEN it occurs to them that they have to pay or show their pass. So they stand at the front of the bus, blocking everyone from getting on until they root into the bottom of their bag to find money or tickets. Particularly irritating when it's freezing cold out and I'm standing outside waiting for them to get their act together (with my pass in my hand).

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Dont know if this was mentioned already but - walking on slippery ice!! grrr. I almost took a fall yesterday.
    r0c0upons likes this.
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by keeko1 View Post
    Dont know if this was mentioned already but - walking on slippery ice!! grrr. I almost took a fall yesterday.

I wiped out yesterday...the box I was carrying flew about 10 feet and it all felt very dramatic-thank God I wasn't hurt!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    The folks that frustrate me are the ones who get on the bus, THEN it occurs to them that they have to pay or show their pass. So they stand at the front of the bus, blocking everyone from getting on until they root into the bottom of their bag to find money or tickets. Particularly irritating when it's freezing cold out and I'm standing outside waiting for them to get their act together (with my pass in my hand).
    So infuriating. You're standing there waiting for the bus, why wouldn't you have your change/pass/token/ticket on hand. I'm always prepared with my pass in my pocket and then I pull it out when I see the bus coming. I had a bus driver once ask the guy to step off the bus and find his token so that the people behind him could get on.
    Zonny, FrugalKris and torontogal12 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by keeko1 View Post
    I fell yesterday and am now limping because I dislocated my kneecap and I haven't done that in months! I'm so annoyed. I've put in a service request on 311 because I'm tired of having to walk on ice, especially now that my knee is wonky.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Guess they must think they are special and can get on for free.

*rolls eyes*
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Zonny likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Out of stock:

With the polar vortex and all my old winter clothes no longer fitting, I haven't been able to go out to get some really warm clothes, so I've bought some online.

Made two separate orders, and both orders were later cancelled because items were out of stock. It took you three days to figure out you had no stock?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Guess they must think they are special and can get on for free.

*rolls eyes*
    Sometimes they don't have a pass or money, but want to go a couple of stops instead of walking and they're hoping that the driver will just say go on! One guy on Tuesday, he got on, told the driver that he'd lost his pass, and asked if he could let him on AND give him a transfer. Driver was like, I'll give you a drive but can't give you a transfer. So he got on and ed and complained for 20 minutes about how the driver wouldn't give him a transfer. Hey, he let you go partway there for free, get over it! He could have just left you on the curb!
    GoJays likes this.

Page 54 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread Information