User Tag List

Page 157 of 613 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

My list is pretty accurate, maybe not the order but these things I buy often if not every week

1. Milk
    2. Apples
    3. Berries
    4. Deli Meat
    5. Dish Detergent (lol the Finish @ 5,000pts)
    6. Juices & Drinks
    7. Bathroom Tissue
    8. Pork
    9. Grapes
    10. Lettuce

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    I didn't know about this list either until just now. I use the website version---sign in and go to "Shopping List" tab. There is a menu bar on the right hand side and you can narrow it down from top 10-100 most purchased items.

Chuckled when I saw my list. The first item on my list is frozen pizza and it brought back memories of loading up on Buitoni pizza that ONE unicorn week. Haven't bought pizza since.
    Thanks for pointing out the "Things you Buy Most" list. I also had a laugh when Pizza, Canned Soups, and Cookies showed up in my top10, since FREE is always a good thing, and like most, I participated rather heavily in these early days promos.

I went through my Top50, and found it extremely accurate ... it even lists 'PC Gift Cards' ... I generally redeem pts for those periodically so as to always have one with me to cover off the small dollar amounts.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Thanks Lord_Phan & Silk
    I think I will forego this offer since I dont want to risk not getting points back
    If anyone has used these types of offers with coupons, would love to hear from you!
    Right after the program came out here the Independent had a spend $100 get 20,000 points, I spent over $100 before coupons, 80 after coupons, didn't get the points..
    Silk, Insane and d.ot like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I checked my top 25 and it seemed fairly accurate (my top 5 were: Bananas, Pears, Berries, Tomatoes and then pork).

Shopped yesterday, spent $60 and earned just over 9000 points. Would have been able to lower my OOP but DD needed new rain boots and Joe Fresh ones were cute.

I have just over 40,000 points so I think I'll cash out at 50,000 in the hopes that I keep getting good offers if I don't have many points. The past 2 weeks have been the best for me since I joined!
    Insane and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I'm hoping to cash out this month. I'm at nearly 210,000pts.

Has anyone figured out if you can redeem for GC? I was thinking of doing that. Maybe if you bought 1 grocery item with the GC?
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Can't answer your question, but will you be continuing to use the program? Or cashing out and quitting? Just wondering by your phrasing.

I personally have given up on it and only go if the "deal" is unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

Has anyone figured out if you can redeem for GC? I was thinking of doing that. Maybe if you bought 1 grocery item with the GC?
    Insane likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

I always redeem for Petro-Can gift cards without having any problems, but I believe I've read that PC gift cards require you to have your account linked to a PC Financial account.
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I`ve had an offer for 200 points on Swanson pot pies for weeks. They were finally on sale this week at Zehrs and of course there were none in stock. I asked about getting points when I get them...she said only if it`s a store points offer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Can't answer your question, but will you be continuing to use the program? Or cashing out and quitting? Just wondering by your phrasing.

you can just use all your points on a GC, I did that before for a $100 Best buy GC by itself in one transaction at the self checkout booth.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post

Nope. Sticking with it. There are only 2 grocery stores in town. Don't really have much of a choice. I set myself a goal of accumulating enough points for 1 week's worth of groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    I always redeem for Petro-Can gift cards without having any problems, but I believe I've read that PC gift cards require you to have your account linked to a PC Financial account.
    Thanks. I do.
    Silk, torontogal12 and sun_shine like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    [QUOTE=Insane;5901933

Thanks. I do.[/QUOTE]

If you are able to do this, would you post please?

Thanks,
    Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I have 2 new bonus offers.
    DH loaded all his offers but only bought non-PC plus earning items over the weekend and only got the SeaQuest offer.

7,000 pts.

Expires: April 10, 2014
    For every $30 spent in the Natural Food Department
    All items in Natural Value Department including natural foods, beverages, dairy, frozen, household, pet, vitamins, and PC Organics.

2,000 pts.
    For EVERY $10 Spent on SeaQuest Brand Products
    Any Product, Any Size

Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is all so interesting. I wish I had a cell phone. I have a nexus 7, but it doesn't access wi-fi in the store, so I have to print out my offers. Well, I should say, "Write out" my offers because my printer is acting up. Thanks to all for sharing....very useful information here.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I have 2 new bonus offers.
    DH loaded all his offers but only bought non-PC plus earning items over the weekend and only got the SeaQuest offer.

7,000 pts.

For every $30 spent in the Natural Food Department
    All items in Natural Value Department including natural foods, beverages, dairy, frozen, household, pet, vitamins, and PC Organics.

2,000 pts.
    For EVERY $10 Spent on SeaQuest Brand Products
    Any Product, Any Size

I just got that same Seaquest offer, and then this, which may provide your morning smile:

.... I also got a Bonus Offer for 25,000pts (Wow!) for every $100 spent in the Optical Dept. I actually did buy a new pair of glasses there about 3 weeks ago! So thanks PCPlus IT Dept programming gurus .... OF COURSE, I need ANOTHER new pair of eye glasses again THIS week. Just a tad late! Sheesh!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to have a new pair after a month? Clearly everyone needs 12 pairs of glasses

LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I just got that same Seaquest offer, and then this, which may provide your morning smile:

.... I also got a Bonus Offer for 25,000pts (Wow!) for every $100 spent in the Optical Dept. I actually did buy a new pair of glasses there about 3 weeks ago! So thanks PCPlus IT Dept programming gurus .... OF COURSE, I need ANOTHER new pair of eye glasses again THIS week. Just a tad late! Sheesh!
    walkonby and Pointsman like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information