User Tag List

Page 74 of 193 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Try construction outside your house. Construction at Union station. Construction on the streetcar on the way to work, and office building under construction.

Every day for 3 years. I am getting ready to move. Anyone know of a place hiring a writer? I am ready to get out and move anywhere that will legally accept me. Can work in Canada, New Zealand and European Union

You can come to vancouver island, especially comox, bc. It's called "retirement spot". Lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I just signed up for Ebay and have lost my mind.

Eg. I've looked for skin-coloured fleece tights for years and years and have never found them in Canada. One click and they will come in the mail from someone on ebay for $4!!!!

I always dream up some item and say "I wish someone would sell _____" but then I never find it in stores. Well Ebay sells what I imagine.

I better put my credit card away...
    JadeAngel, Ciel, GoJays and 3 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Eg. I've looked for skin-coloured fleece tights for years and years and have never found them in Canada. One click and they will come in the mail from someone on ebay for $4!!!!

I always dream up some item and say "I wish someone would sell _____" but then I never find it in stores. Well Ebay sells what I imagine.

I used to buy so much off EBay, now I find most of the good deals are from China and the quality sucks. I still buy my lingerie off there all the time because honestly you usually only wear it once or twice.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Just a note, if you collect AirMiles. Go to your AirMiles site, click on Earn Miles Online and you will find EBay. By going through them, you will earn 1 point for every $20.00 you spend. It's not much but at least you will get some rather than none. Happy Earning!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

First world problem- trying to find a suitable container to put my bras in so they don't get mushed.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I want to attend two concerts however they are scheduled for the same day. Boo

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i haven't had a cold in well over a year...... til today

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I babied some wonderful blackberry plants for 3 years. This is the first year I got GOOD berries. Today my neighbor had some work done in his backyard... and the cement truck ran down half of the plants (he went over the property line), bending and snapping half of the ones with inch thick stems, and pulverising 15 tip starts (that's how you get new plants, by touching the tip to the ground to grow roots) and uprooting at least a dozen more. I just want to cry at all that work, and the mess I have in untangling the dead from the living. :'(

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It's not the deals that have got me. It's the availability. Dangerous to find everything your heart desires hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I used to buy so much off EBay, now I find most of the good deals are from China and the quality sucks. I still buy my lingerie off there all the time because honestly you usually only wear it once or twice.
    And thanks for the tip, wolfie!
    Ciel, momi and toronto166 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by iggysbabysitter View Post
    I babied some wonderful blackberry plants for 3 years. This is the first year I got GOOD berries. Today my neighbor had some work done in his backyard... and the cement truck ran down half of the plants (he went over the property line), bending and snapping half of the ones with inch thick stems, and pulverising 15 tip starts (that's how you get new plants, by touching the tip to the ground to grow roots) and uprooting at least a dozen more. I just want to cry at all that work, and the mess I have in untangling the dead from the living. :'(
    Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bloody awful. Breaks my heart to read this; so sorry this has happened to you...and to your cherished blackberry babies. You are allowed to cry about this. (Unfortunately, you are not allowed to take the tank out of the garage.)
    Ciel, francine1985, d.ot and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am slightly miffed that CT charges MORE for a box of No sugar needed pectin than the regular pectin....why??
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

1: My husband gets irritated from my coupons. I made my official coupon binder about 10,12 days ago and he gets embarrassed to see me go to a store with the binder, but when i come out of the store (mostly sdm) with so much stuff but pay almost nothing as compared to what i would've in other stores, he says "WE saved xxx much money today...". Then he realizes that he is using the word "WE" and keeps laughing. Lol. I just want to spank him so hard at that time.

2: he doesn't like my couponing as much but he sure wants the blue jays hat i am going to get from my head and shoulders MIR.

3: he doesnt use coupons but asks me to find a coupon for car cleaning, car shampooing etc. my husband! Lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    1: My husband gets irritated from my coupons. I made my official coupon binder about 10,12 days ago and he gets embarrassed to see me go to a store with the binder, but when i come out of the store (mostly sdm) with so much stuff but pay almost nothing as compared to what i would've in other stores, he says "WE saved xxx much money today...". Then he realizes that he is using the word "WE" and keeps laughing. Lol. I just want to spank him so hard at that time.

2: he doesn't like my couponing as much but he sure wants the blue jays hat i am going to get from my head and shoulders MIR.

3: he doesnt use coupons but asks me to find a coupon for car cleaning, car shampooing etc. my husband! Lol.
    Jaja I think we married the same person
    Ciel, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Jaja I think we married the same person
    hahahaaaaaaa. U know what...when i was typing my post i already knew that atleast one person is going to say that we married the same person. Lol. All husbands are alike, just like all monkeys are alike.
    Ciel, walkonby, momi and 2 others like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

Love your post. Made me think back and smile
    When I first started couponing DH was similar but not any more. Now he picks up coupons when he sees them, uses coupons, price matches, lets me know when he is getting low on something , ask if I have a coupon for a certain product before he buys, etc. Super helpful to me. Once he started to see how much I was saving he couldn't believe it. Now it is a way of life for our family. Sometimes I think back and can't believe my good fortune stumbling across this site
    Last edited by Scottishgal; Tue, Sep 9th, 2014 at 01:57 PM.
    Ciel, BC Gal, tobiwobi and 2 others like this.

Page 74 of 193 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread Information