User Tag List

Page 192 of 226 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Sadly, Andi...I believe it's too late for Lily dog to meet with that danish.....it's Walks, you know...poof and it's gone....

You've really been through the wringer, haven't you? Lost 10 lbs and want to join us in losing weight? IIRC, you look just fine the way you are, Girlie...An "invasive" test? Oh, dear....but at least your diagnosis will be confirmed and help will be on its way to you in good order!! Good luck, Sweetie...!
    She`s not the only Houdini who can make a danish disappear.

As for me, I`m sick and tired of being sick and tired. The invasive part is a biopsy (sounds worse than it is - they stick a long needle in me and test the itty bit of kidney tissue they take out). As long as it proves things one way or the other, then they can give me the right pills (too bad my drugs are worthless on the street - I could run off to Mexico and really have a good time, daiquiris anyone? ).

Are you able to exercise yet? You know you have to get in shape to chase after little Jenny and cater to her every whim.

Well, back to snacking, er, exercising my arm muscles by bringing the cookie to my mouth from the plate and resisting the I`m-starving-to-death looks.
    Angela273, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

o.k. Lynn and Andit....truth was there WAS no danish, I was going for the comedy in that post! I started to count the available days on the calendar and when I saw how little time I had left to actually make a dent in this caboose, I semi panicked.
    Today ( and yesterday I was very very good. Big jug of water with lemon/lime and cucumber slices in the fridge and I refilled my glass many times over, and refilled the jug too.
    Keeping busy helps, today I processed 12 more Litres of pasta sauce.
    Andit and Angela273 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    o.k. Lynn and Andit....truth was there WAS no danish, I was going for the comedy in that post! I started to count the available days on the calendar and when I saw how little time I had left to actually make a dent in this caboose, I semi panicked.
    Today ( and yesterday I was very very good. Big jug of water with lemon/lime and cucumber slices in the fridge and I refilled my glass many times over, and refilled the jug too.
    Keeping busy helps, today I processed 12 more Litres of pasta sauce.
    Oh, man...Walks, you totally destroyed my image of you seductively enjoying each and every morsel of that Danish....sigh....totally blew it. How are we to live vicariously off your indulgences if you're not even indulging? Seriously.
    However.....if you're going for virtuous, then you go for it, Girl! I guess you've made up your mind to hop back on the wagon....you have time to get to your goal....good luck, my Friend...
    Andit, Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Andit, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Awwwwwww Andit, we put our Quincy cat down a week ago! Would you give yours a hug from me? I forgot you have a Quincy.

I have been horrible with eating still. Keep saying, tomorrow. Gah need to motivate.

Edit:

I wrote my blog memoir to Quincy tonight if any are interested. Because you all are always there and sometimes it is nice to see a window into the lives you make an impact on. Thanks for being there and impacting mine.

http://mommywhatnow.blogspot.ca/2014...ye-quincy.html
    Last edited by Granger; Thu, Sep 4th, 2014 at 09:36 PM.
    Andit, Angela273, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

- 2.6 (194.8)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Still trying to watch what I eat, had a really bad week a few weeks ago, no prep done for the week a lot of grab and go meals/snacks. But I am back on track now and still eat about 90% fruits and veggies during the day. My jeans are starting to feel loser but still not scales for me, I am too afraid.

For me my one downfall is working out, I know I should, I know I need too, but I just cannot find the time in the day. Even when I plan it all out something seems to happen and before I know it, I have missed my work out.
    Andit, Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    - 2.6 (194.8)
    LOL, Curt!!
    While the rest of us are on here babbling about how hard it us to get on track, stay on track, blah, blah...here YOU are, just keeping quiet until Fridays, when {{{BOOM!!!!}}} you drop in and casually mention another loss!! Amazing!
    YOU'RE the inspiration around here, Curt, and you should be very, very proud of yourself!
    I sure know I am! Losing weight is hard!
    But you've learned to overcome that....congratulations, Hon!
    Sincerely, congratulations!!
    Andit, Angela273, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

LOL, Curt!!
    While the rest of us are on here babbling about how hard it us to get on track, stay on track, blah, blah...here YOU are, just keeping quiet until Fridays, when {{{BOOM!!!!}}} you drop in and casually mention another loss!! Amazing!
    YOU'RE the inspiration around here, Curt, and you should be very, very proud of yourself!

Bravo Curt!! You are doing this! I dropped one pound, but it can really play on your mind when the other weight was regained and this loss seems empty. Anyways gang, off we go! Next Friday we shall have great results!
    Andit and Lynn49 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL, Curt!!

Thank you and sorry for not saying much. I just don't have much to say, though I will say the loss this week was luck, but I take it anyway I can. I'm still not doing what I should be doing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Bravo Curt!! You are doing this! I dropped one pound, but it can really play on your mind when the other weight was regained and this loss seems empty. Anyways gang, off we go! Next Friday we shall have great results!
    Thank you.
    Andit, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Down 0.2 - a little bummed because I stuck to WW completely. Was hoping to see a good loss since DH comes home today and I know he has some dining out plans. It's always hard to diet with him around. I call him my enabler. lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Sun, Sep 7th, 2014 at 09:15 AM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Down 0.2 - a little bummed because I stuck to WW completely. Was hoping to see a good loss since DH comes home today and I know he has some dining out plans. It's always hard to diet with him around. I call him my enabler. lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    pfft! I got one too ( an enabler ) but he is just so darn cute, I can't quit him!! lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was down 23 pounds in May. I started eating crap again- sugar , potato chips etc. Gained 13 pounds. Ugh. Back on the no sugar band wagon. So far I've cut out sugar this week and do feel better (less tired, moody etc).

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    I was down 23 pounds in May. I started eating crap again- sugar , potato chips etc. Gained 13 pounds. Ugh. Back on the no sugar band wagon. So far I've cut out sugar this week and do feel better (less tired, moody etc).
    toban, why is this so tough to do?? I understand completely!! Hope you shed a few to get you're confidence ( and health ) back.
    Andit, Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

Page 192 of 226 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast

Thread Information