User Tag List

Page 219 of 654 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by toban View Post
    My family (parents, older sibling, sister in law, nephews) are planning a trip to Disney World. I'm invited but decided not to go. Too much drama with all them (except my young nephews ). I'm not wasting money for this trip. I'm planning my own vacation somewhere.
    I understand where you're coming from. (I would like to quietly share that now that I have lost family members over time, one of the things that I would change in my life is to go back and spend more time with my family. You have to trust your intuition, though. If it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't.) Hope you have a wonderful vacation, wherever you go, and whatever you do!
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, MillieH and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

this site! sometimes when I go to type something it literally goes

o n e k e y a t a t I m e

my "reply" section suffers from some kind of extreme lag. it often misses keys entirely! I have had this happen in multiple browsers. I wouldn't dare try to type something too long because It would take all day!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My oldest has asked for 4 things for xmas-Fifth Harmony tickets, a Fifth Harmony hoodie, a Fifth Harmony tshirt and Taylor Swift tickets. Fifth Harmony probably won't annouce tour dates until Jan(album comes out mid dec), the hoodie and shirt have been sold out for 6 weeks and the Taylor Swift tickets I have tried to get everytime she tours(presale and public on sale dates) for the past 4 years and haven't won yet. Christmas was so much easier when she played with Barbies lol.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post

my rant? Freaking Christmas commercials and back to back movies all over TV! Aaaggg!
    It's part of The War Of Christmas(tm). Christmas is slowly getting longer and longer until it lasts all year round...
    Ciel, Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post

Ladybugs! They keep coming out of somewhere so I kept putting them outside as I was checking corners and up in the ceilings for missed dust/spider webs.
    I had several days when I never saw one of the little pains and now there's a load more of them. I threw out around 20 this morning,
    Ciel likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Candini-hope each store has stock on hand for whichever colour/mood you are wanting to buy!
    Also hope that you score some kind of Target.com code/gift cards just because it would be GREAT!
    @DarthPenguin-most of the ladybugs have about 12 black spots on the back. It seems like three rounds of the "ladybugs appear" have occurred from September to November. Would like to send the bugs to the great outdoors because one has be in the right place and agile or with a gadget to reach and to knock down said bug into hand and carry it to the nearest exterior doorway. The Weather Network had an item that the native ladybug is threatened by the Asian ladybug. Either way, when a ladybug bites, hurts.

My rant-sibling went over the border to get a parcel. He refused to stop into a grocery store and get some real sugar pop before crossing back. I'll just have to make do with eating his chocolate whenever he has any milk chocolate goodies. Dark chocolate can just melt, in my opinion (not a fan).
    Darth Penguin and Candini like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    If the coupon states only for 1.75L then they can refuse. On the other hand if it said 1.75L or larger then you can use the coupon. Sometimes, bonus gets in our way of getting a good deal. Can you price match at another store that carry the 1.75L?
    It was marked only 1.75L and it was a 2L counting the bonus.The sale is now finish and I just wish to taken another variety if I was aware the cashier would make a deal.If it was still stated 1,75L but with bonus size,the cashier would let it go
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I had to zoom something to read it completelly yesterday and my portable computer dont recognize the good writh Policy anymore so I have to adjusted manually each time...so annoying
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I want an obnoxious Christmas tree this year. Pink, blue, candy cane colored... I haven't found any in canada but us has TONS AND TONS.

My issue? No passport and I'm not paying shipping fees on an 8 foot X pounds tree.
    I have a black Yule tree and I LOVE IT! Decorated in white cabbage roses, sliver ferns and lead crystals, it is a thing of beauty!
    Natalka, Ciel, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Still drilling. They opened up the street to traffic but they are still drilling! 3 years of this.
    @Candini I bought a Charlie Brown Xmas tree last year. How's that for Obnoxious?
    Ciel, GoJays, Midnightly and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Over the past few weeks, I have received several snide remarks about my DH's drinking and it burns my butt! He provides a great living, he doesn't mess around on me, he doesn't beat me and loves me to death. So if he wants to drink with his buddies when he gets home, so what? Heck, I'll even hook up an IV to a bottle for him.
    Ciel, GoJays and GatineauGirl like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

now I remember why I don't renting - next door playing crappy music and I can hear it over my tv. I guess its time to complain to the landlord

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Still drilling. They opened up the street to traffic but they are still drilling! 3 years of this.
    @Candini I bought a Charlie Brown Xmas tree last year. How's that for Obnoxious?
    i feel your pain.. they did 2 months worth on our street last year and this year(since the begining of summer) they are doing seismic upgrades on the school across the street... when they blast it shakes my whole building
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GatineauGirl; Fri, Nov 7th, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
    MillieH, wolfwoman and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am not a huge coffee drinker the summer but the winter yes I am.With the temperature,I need it.I love the All Van Houtte Coffee but dont find good deals or coupons anymore.
    r0c0upons likes this.

Thread Information