User Tag List

Page 285 of 613 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    1-855-6pc-plus (672-7587)
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I gave up on PC plus a few months ago because of missing points every single transaction. Came back to this thread today and looks like nothing has changed. Ridiculous

Sorry you've all been having trouble
    ticul, kimijeen and Arvilish like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I gave up on PC plus a few months ago because of missing points every single transaction. Came back to this thread today and looks like nothing has changed. Ridiculous

Sorry you've all been having trouble
    I don't think it's as bad as it looks because people complain here when there is a problem but not necessarily when it's going well. I am actually in love with this programme even though, for the second time in a month, I had to contact them for missing points for the exact same thing! They rectify it quickly; I wrote to them this weekend and within an hour the points were credited to my account.

Contrast that to Air Miles where you have to wait 100 long days before you can even make an inquiry!
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Wed, Nov 12th, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
    coupon girl, 2shopmom, emg and 4 others like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It is different experiences for different people. They really treat people differently. I had 14 out of 16 transactions with missing points. Took 3 months to get the missing ones. That's just bad customer service plain and simple. I cashed out all my points and threw my card away. I haven't been back since. If I do go back I will get a brand new card
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I don't think it's as bad as it looks because people complain here when there is a problem but not necessarily when it's going well. I am actually in love with this programme even though, for the second time in a month, I had to contact them for missing points for the exact same thing! They rectify it quickly; I wrote to them this weekend and within an hour the points were credited to my account.

Contrast that to Air Miles where you have to wait 100 long days before you can even make an inquiry!
    ticul likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    It is different experiences for different people. They really treat people differently. I had 14 out of 16 transactions with missing points. Took 3 months to get the missing ones. That's just bad customer service plain and simple. I cashed out all my points and threw my card away. I haven't been back since. If I do go back I will get a brand new card
    Were you in the programme right from the start? I remember someone saying they thought that might be the problem. If that's the case, I would do exactly what you said and get a totally new card.
    2shopmom and ticul like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Were you in the programme right from the start? I remember someone saying they thought that might be the problem. If that's the case, I would do exactly what you said and get a totally new card.
    Some stores seem to be an issue too, I always have to email about points from the store closest to me but never the other Fortinos
    emg, ticul and torontogal12 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I only start using my card when they came to Nofril, and except 2,3 times always missed my points. They act fast on my first ever transaction and also on this weeks complain and add my points. but in between those I sent inquiries 2,3 times and even reminders but didn't even get a reply back. Not very happy to this program.
    ticul and torontogal12 like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

okay I sent an inquiry on the 5th of nov and again tonight -cause I am missing 3,500 points
    -thanks to whomever put the number up -case I just called and she said they were having problems-the system kicked some inquires out also so she was very nice and said my points were just added a few hours ago
    -so give them a chance they had problems
    uanoor and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I don't know if they charge for flu shots but I got an offer for 5000 points for every flu shot we get so if me,dh, ds1 and ds2 all got a flu shot there we would get 20000 points.
    ticul likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I don't know if they charge for flu shots but I got an offer for 5000 points for every flu shot we get so if me,dh, ds1 and ds2 all got a flu shot there we would get 20000 points.
    Depends if your insurance plan covers it. You can always visit the pharmacy, provide your health insurance info and see if you have to pay any additional cost. Should be free under most plans though.
    francine1985 and ticul like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Is there a time when they don't have problems? Every single time I've called/emailed I get that excuse. They've had this program for almost two years, I think. Problems should've been out before they launched.
    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    okay I sent an inquiry on the 5th of nov and again tonight -cause I am missing 3,500 points
    -thanks to whomever put the number up -case I just called and she said they were having problems-the system kicked some inquires out also so she was very nice and said my points were just added a few hours ago
    -so give them a chance they had problems
    ticul likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I had to do a points inquiry for blueberries purchased on Monday. Had an 800 points offer but no points showed up. Reported it with the form and the points were awarded within two hours.

Now if they'd give me other produce offers besides avocados and broccoli. There's only so much of those we can eat or process for the freezer!
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I received offers for pork, beef and cottage cheese. Just in time to stock up for new puppy!
    Question, can you freeze cottage cheese?
    ticul likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Finally signed up for a PC Plus card and got 200 pts per every $1 spent on carrots, spinach, peppers, and cereal! Unfortunately I just bought three boxes of cereals this week for the Hasbro pins before I got my card.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Depends if your insurance plan covers it. You can always visit the pharmacy, provide your health insurance info and see if you have to pay any additional cost. Should be free under most plans though.
    Flu shots are free (unless you don't have provincial health coverage ie. OHIP) Unless it's different in other provinces but in Ontario they are included in your provincial health coverage and you should never be paying for them.
    Score one for Universal Health Care!!

I think the bonus pts are just a nice way to encourage people to get the shot to help stop the spread of flu.
    ticul, Anna Michele and d.ot like this.

Thread Information