User Tag List

Page 340 of 613 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually got some good offers that I combined with sales this week:
    1000 pts cheese 500 g on sale at NF for 3.97. I stocked up
    200 pts canned veg. NN tomatoes on sale at NF for 77
    Grey and terry2144 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm annoyed by the early expiring ( March 1st ) bonus offer I got .... AND by the amount I am expected to of spend to get this....passssss.

For every $175 spent in store

20,000 pts
    Expires: March 1, 2015
    Loaded For every $175 spent in store before applicable taxes and after all other coupons, discounts and PC point redemptions are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location (excludes purchase of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated) to earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I'm annoyed by the early expiring ( March 1st ) bonus offer I got .... AND by the amount I am expected to of spend to get this....passssss.

20,000 pts
    Loaded For every $175 spent in store before applicable taxes and after all other coupons, discounts and PC point redemptions are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location (excludes purchase of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post office, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated) to earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.
    I HATE RCSS's Insanely high dollar purchase requirement coupons! I don't have a family of 8 to feed!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

20,000 pts
    That is ludicrous.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

to amira84 >>> my offers, and that of my DW are quite similar to yours. They are also similar to most others who are posting theirs, and have been, for some time, with a few pleasant exceptions.
    My slant on this, is that Loblaws is constantly evaluating the program, and overall we, or most of us anyway, are seeing most offers that yield 20% savings on items we buy regularly. The fact we can also PM at NoFrills or RCSS (for those that have one or both within a short drive), is a pretty good deal to me.
    This week, I have a 25% off Joe Fresh offer (see my post on Pg. 338), which we may use, and haven't seen one of these in awhile.
    My DW got a rare (lately) 5,000pts WUS $50 this week, so 10% off EVERYTHING, and who can't spent $50 on a shop at a Loblaws / affiliate, so that's free money for us.

I know we all like the 'Freebies', and this program have provided many opportunities for these, in the past 18 months since it came to our area. (K-W, Ont), but whether its 100% or 10% equivalent in points, its made me focus my shopping at Loblaws affiliates (RCSS, NF, Zehrs) and yielded us close to 2,000,000 pts [=$2,000] in that time frame, which is all gravy, as far as I'm concerned. And NO I don't work for Loblaws or know anyone who does.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

20,000 pts
    I got the same offer, but I'm happy with it because I can manage to stock up on some higher cost items and save the $20. Most grocery stores will not give you savings like that, especially here in Quebec. You're lucky to get a few airmiles if you pay for overpriced groceries at IGA LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I could easily redeem this in anyone of my weekly shops, the best I got was 800 points for Powerade, but then again I'm still only at 16,000 points, total ever!
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Ok apparently I am a DORK because I've just figured out none of my points have ever been added. I'm hoping someone here can kindly help me so I don't have to go back and read over this entire thread to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    I have the PC card and my offers get emailed to me every week. I click the email every week and it says "offers loaded," so I always figured they were. When I buy stuff I swipe the card and that's that, expecting to get some points. I have the PC Plus app as well but all it does is tell you what offers you have. So... no points at all for the past few months for me. Can anyone tell me what I 'm doing wrong? I figured when you swiped the card it (the PC system) could tell what you bought and just give you the points but apparently not. Oh, and yes, my card is activated. Any ideas???
    Thanks if anyone can help.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eggroll View Post
    Ok apparently I am a DORK because I've just figured out none of my points have ever been added. I'm hoping someone here can kindly help me so I don't have to go back and read over this entire thread to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    I have the PC card and my offers get emailed to me every week. I click the email every week and it says "offers loaded," so I always figured they were. When I buy stuff I swipe the card and that's that, expecting to get some points. I have the PC Plus app as well but all it does is tell you what offers you have. So... no points at all for the past few months for me. Can anyone tell me what I 'm doing wrong? I figured when you swiped the card it (the PC system) could tell what you bought and just give you the points but apparently not. Oh, and yes, my card is activated. Any ideas???
    Thanks if anyone can help.
    Same withmy mom she clicks from her email it says offers loaded but she isnt even logged in.
    So i log her in each week and load them when i load mine.
    I know i had issues losding tbem from tbe app so i do it online everytime now.
    eggroll and terry2144 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would verify that its the right card??? Compare the numbers on the account and card.
    The online account will also show your purchase history linked to the card on your account.
    eggroll and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

A couple of times I loaded offers from my email but didn't receive them with my purchase. I called and they confirmed that they were loaded. The customer service is quite good and very accommodating. I would call and explain the situation..you may just getting what you are owed.
    eggroll likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

^^ Thanks everyone... I double checked everything and it appears ok so I'll try customer service next.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by eggroll View Post
    ^^ Thanks everyone... I double checked everything and it appears ok so I'll try customer service next.
    Good luck, eggroll. PC's customer survice really is pretty good.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Finally, a decent week! 4,000 when spending $40. 1600 per 925g can of Maxwell house which was $5.88 at NF last week and still is this week. I bought 3 last week just because the price was great and 3 this week. 100 for red peppers for a total of 8900 and everything I bought was on sale!
    ROMEO, 2shopmom, Karlina and 1 others like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had my usual shopping at RCSS this morning and bought 6 International Delight (PMed SDM 2/$3 and used 2x$2 off WUB 3 coupons exp. today). So, 6 coffee whitener for only $5 is a good deal. But I got 4800 digital pts on top of that. I checked my transaction history and found out that my offer for International Delight Iced Coffee (800 pts) worked on whitener. What a nice surprise!
    dizzyb, lilo0003, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    frugal VS greedy

Thread Information