User Tag List

Page 114 of 193 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I have taken out all my halloween decorations this week, 90% of them from target. I had a moment sitting on the floor, looking at all of it.
    Need a passport... need a vehicle.. have already mapped the closest target to niagara, usa lol
    if i lived on the mainland i'd probably do that... but for me i'd have to ferry across to the states (most likely port Angeles) and that's something like $100 each way with a car
    scouponer likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I post something personal to Facebook about once a year. I run Facebook pages all day and don't want to do it again when I get home.

I posted something, and people decided to have a side conversation on my post (their conversation wasn't related to my post and they didn't mention me at all, like I don't exist. )

Glad to facilitate your reunion, but I get a million and a half Facebook notifications already and seeing yours makes me think there's an emergency on a work page. Stop posting things that have nothing to do with me on my own post, and stick to each others' walls
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Oct 3rd, 2015 at 12:41 PM.
    Candini, wolfwoman and Arvilish like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I post something personal to Facebook about once a year. I run Facebook pages all day and don't want to do it again when I get home.

I posted something, and people decided to have a side conversation on my post (their conversation wasn't related to my post and they didn't mention me at all, like I don't exist. )

Glad to facilitate your reunion, but I get a million and a half Facebook notifications already and seeing yours makes me think there's an emergency on a work page. Stop posting things that have nothing to do with me on my own post, and stick to each others' walls
    My cousins are like this, except they freaking FIGHT instead of re-union, like swearing etc. My cousins and aunts are expert in fights, turning each and every happy moment into a memorable fight. Permanently deleted my facebook off!
    torontogal12 and wolfwoman like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When your tired both physically and emotionally. God I hate Mondays.
    Ciel, ange410 and Arvilish like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Hot,cold,hot,cold
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Last Wednesday morning farmers market this morning... means I have to start shopping at the grocery store again.

We are so spoiled with all the fresh produce around here in the summer time

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^oh I know, love fresh local produce.
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

3 days, still no response from Wagjag customer service
    Ciel, beckie.c and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Having to go the long way to work due to traffic.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

All this Target talk and pulling out decorations and stuff. It brings joy and fondness to my heart, but at the same time it makes me sad and empty.
    I have a few Halloween things not much - but my Christmas stock pile is ridiculous and I am looking forward to sorting through it and having my moments. LOL

That being said, I am lucky to have a Target not too terribly far from me. I closed down Bellingham, WA last Thursday, got to hear the "Thank you shoppers but the time is now....." Like I have not heard that a million times, teehee they always have to kick me out.

I will have to post my goodies on our Target thread - but i just wanted to share the thing that has brought me the most joy. Never have I ever been so excited about a bag that wasn't designer and $100+ I just love it. It's lovely and sturdy canvas and the target is stitched on not printed. $4.99! I will love it forever.

Name:  bag.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  65.1 KB
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zipper starting to break...headache again......ohh the misery!!!!
    Davetherave likes this.
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I found brand new looking UGGS at Value Village today in my size for 24.99. Only problem is they were purple, so I didn't buy them and now I'm massively regretting it(even tho I'd probably never wear purple ones out in public).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm already getting winter dry skin and it's only October

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I want ArmStrong cheese but stupid RCSS does not carry this and no frills is too far! Arr
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That "I can't feel my face" song is so catchy. But I googled what the heck it means and it's about drugs so I don't want to like it.

Just like that "Blurred Lines" song last year. So catchy, but that "I know you want it line" was no good.

Why can't they use positive words instead?
    GoJays, lecale, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Page 114 of 193 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Thread Information