User Tag List

Page 1411 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 411 911 1311 1361 1401 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1421 1461 1511 ... LastLast
Results 21,151 to 21,165 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  groundhog-day-activities-300x300.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  17.8 KB
    Natalka, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

RNC & Nat, I'm sorry you both had a bad night. Actually, so did I.

Name:  ate the groundhog.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  21.4 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

RNC, how different your night and day can be; I hope you're feeling better today, Hon.

Nat, Hicks, gosh you two should start setting up a late-night plan: if any of you are awake, head straight to the computer because the other one is likely there, too! You poor kids, I hope you both fare better tonight.

I just got back from the paint store: how many shades of the wrong yellow can there be?!! I now have about a half dozen swatches taped to our bedroom wall after eliminating another dozen, so I'll sneak a peek in there every-so-often and yank the losers off. We have a new white headboard, and I'm going to paint our night tables the same white; this is all to go with that blue and white double Irish chain quilt I made with the yellow backing. I think it'll look so nice and fresh. In winter we don't use that light coloured quilt.

SO! How is everyone doing today? I see the groundhogs disagree on the weather; apparently they're only right about 48% of the time so they might just as well flip a coin.. All I know is that we have snow and I hate it and it's still out there not dying today. Oh, and it's so icy to walk, which is why my Hubby drove me this morning.

Well....off to finish sewing the blouse I started a couple of days ago, just the sleeves and sides to sew up then the hemming! Something else to wear with my white jeans summer uniform!

Have a great day, everyone!

HAPPY TEACUP TUESDAY!!

Today, haul out a beautiful teacup and have a cup of lovely tea!!
    (I had to post this one because I actually have this cup....oh what to do with Mom's teacups?!!)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

How silly....after closing that window of course, I wanted to find that teacup again to learn a little about it without going downstairs to retrieve it from the china cabinet and do you think I could find the site it was on?? Sigh.....that'll teach me.....

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's funny Lynn. I had the same problem with the shades of green. Good luck.
    Lynn49, Redneck Charger and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Isn't it toooo poopy to try to pick the right colour, Hicks?! I want a sunny, but not lemony yellow, probably in the {{{gulp}}} golder tones but not 80s gold, iykwim....I've always loved yellow! It's such a happy colour!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone!!

I just got back from the paint store: how many shades of the wrong yellow can there be?!! I now have about a half dozen swatches taped to our bedroom wall after eliminating another dozen, so I'll sneak a peek in there every-so-often and yank the losers off.

Have a great day, everyone!
    I heard there was plenty of controversy over the Fifty Shades Of Grey too!

Having a really good day today, I just FEEL so good. Almost " healthy " .
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey, everyone!

Well, I napped pretty well - a few times. Gosh I just wish I could sleep longer at a stretch!

Oh, teacups!

When I was growing up, the world stopped for a while every afternoon when my Mom had teatime - maybe 3 p.m.?
    I still remember being at home with her, doing that. She'd have tea, maybe a coookie - and that was her time to sit down in the living room to read, watch Another World, or whatever.
    She had a beautiful collection of teacups - and I loved that we got to use them.

So fast-forward years later, she passed away and left the house and contents to my younger brother. For years, that collection just sat in the china cabinet - and I'm sure they have been replaced by car stuff, knowing him. I don't know whether he packed them away or sold them or ? I know I hinted plenty of times that I'd like one of them as a remembrance, but nothing came of that.

Well, I just finished having a bun for a late lunch, and I'll have to think of what to whip up for supper.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I heard there was plenty of controversy over the Fifty Shades Of Grey too!

You certainly are a

50 shades of grey; I love it

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You certainly are a

50 shades of grey; I love it

Oh, Hicks...try not to encourage her or we'll be putting up with her antics for EVER, poor thing.
    Walks, do try to behave. Glad you're feeling so great, though! That's one good thing...

Nat, how terribly SAD that you don't have at least a single teacup that belonged to your Mom. Boy, I'd be doing more than hinting, Sweetie! I hope you eventually get to have one of them.....that's just so sad.
    I hope you have a really great night's sleep.

I ran out earlier and bought all the fabric fir that baby pinwheel quilt I'm making for our niece's baby, due in June; it's going to be fun to sew.

Well....watching the NFL channel, must keep up, ya know... Hubby's babysitting our Grandson, as it's "the kids'" pool night.

Enjoy your evening, everyone!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, I even offered to buy one from him, and he really just didn't respond.

Anyway, I'm on day two of feeling yucky - nothing specific other than a backache, but almost like a kind of a cold, really achy muscles, and just general icky... obviously nothing serious, just feeling not myself. Don't like it.

Made sure I didn't have a nap this evening - just would be in bed 10 minutes just to ease my back.

Hoping for a good night!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning everyone.. Another sleepless night, so have had 3 hours sleep in the last 49 hours. Today is my Buddy's funeral.. Other then that, I have nothing..

Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

RC, you're in my prayers that you get through the day alright... I'm sure it will be tough.

Not great sleep here either - I was seemingly so sleepy, but couldn't get to sleep - then once I did, couldn't stay asleep.

22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  camelcurse.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  16.1 KBGood morning everyone.
    22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information