User Tag List

Page 477 of 613 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcoupon View Post
    I just bought a Proscan tablet hoping to use the apps for this and Checkout 51 but both say "your device isn't compatible with this version" despite it appearing to meet all the requirements. Has anyone else had this problem?
    I tried to install PCPlus on my Samsung Tab 10.4, and it doesn't work. I agree with others, it must be an app problem. Mine just shows my PCPlus card # (for scanning) and number of ytd points.
    ReallySC and Jcoupon like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcoupon View Post
    I just bought a Proscan tablet hoping to use the apps for this and Checkout 51 but both say "your device isn't compatible with this version" despite it appearing to meet all the requirements. Has anyone else had this problem?
    I phoned PC Plus, and they informed me the app does not work on ANDROID tablets (Samsung Tab 10.4 in my case).
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Apr 29th, 2016 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Clarified text to indicate discussion was ONLY about Android.
    Silk and Jcoupon like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I haven't been able to use the PC Plus app on my ipad mini since last September after they did an update to the app. I keep hoping that it will eventually get fixed. So keep that in mind if you're thinking of getting a different tablet.
    I use the app on my iPad Mini all the time. Do you have an up to date operating system on your iPad? You can also uninstall and re-install it, sometimes that works.
    I realized that the offers and options only appear when my iPad is in letter orientation. When I hold it in landscape orientation, all I see is an image of my PC Plus card and barcode. Strange that rotating the device worked with this app for me. Hope this helps!
    Ladybug2011 and Jcoupon like this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    I use the app on my iPad Mini all the time. Do you have an up to date operating system on your iPad? You can also uninstall and re-install it, sometimes that works.
    I realized that the offers and options only appear when my iPad is in letter orientation. When I hold it in landscape orientation, all I see is an image of my PC Plus card and barcode. Strange that rotating the device worked with this app for me. Hope this helps!
    same with iPhone. I think it's so you don't have to carry your card with you. You can scan your phone ��
    ROMEO and Jcoupon like this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

New offers come in tomorrow push them now

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    New offers come in tomorrow push them now

I thought they were today?? Mine switched?
    ROMEO likes this.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I wish they did come out on Thursday night as I could plan at least a plan of pm + pcpoints + coupons + checkout 51 (or any combination) but unfortunately I have to be into work before any the stores open and any of the really good deals on checkout are usually gone anyways by the time I leave work on the way home.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had two offers that I couldn't save yesterday -- the "Save for next week" button was disabled/greyed out.

Anyone know what causes that? Maybe you can only "save for next week" a limited number of times per offer?
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigscee View Post
    I had two offers that I couldn't save yesterday -- the "Save for next week" button was disabled/greyed out.

Anyone know what causes that? Maybe you can only "save for next week" a limited number of times per offer?
    I believe that you are only able to save the same offer for 3 consecutive weeks, and then it won't let you save it again. If you get that same offer back again, then you can save it for up to 3 consecutive weeks again.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

i did not receive my offers this week???
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    My OS is up to date on my iPad, I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app several times and nothing would work. I can't log in. The funny thing is if I put in my password wrong it tells me that the password is wrong but when the password is right it tells me that it can't contact the server. I've called them a few times but all thee can do is suggest that I reinstall the app.

I'm glad to hear that yours is working so it is not a problem with the ipad mini. I really wish I could get mine to work since it is the only way I can put offers on hold.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    My OS is up to date on my iPad, I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app several times and nothing would work. I can't log in. The funny thing is if I put in my password wrong it tells me that the password is wrong but when the password is right it tells me that it can't contact the server. I've called them a few times but all thee can do is suggest that I reinstall the app.

I'm glad to hear that yours is working so it is not a problem with the ipad mini. I really wish I could get mine to work since it is the only way I can put offers on hold.
    I need to install it on my ipad tonight for my 2nd card. Will let you know if it works on mine.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I got pc points for my country naturals under my maple leaf hotdogs offer
    But the first store was sold out the second one wouldn't take the coupon as it was more than the item I was on my way to Sobeys and passed another no frills luckily I stopped in and she entered the coupon as $2 I got my points. Lst out non overage but I'm sure walmart was cleared on before I would fave been able to get there
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Apr 29th, 2016 at 02:14 PM.
    Angela273, Valerey and ReallySC like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Love the Cesar dry dog food 1000 pts in-store offer & use the $3 insert coupon. $4 for a bag of Cesar dog food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Thread Information