User Tag List

Page 1594 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 594 1094 1494 1544 1584 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1604 1644 ... LastLast
Results 23,896 to 23,910 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great Thursday everyone!Name:  good-morning-7.gif
Views: 109
Size:  29.3 KB

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Lynn, thank you for the easy Tuna Casserole recipe. I am definitely trying that.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good morning peeps!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Well, Jenny did it again last night! About 2 hrs into our sleep, she crept up onto the top of my pillow above my head, snuffled my face, gave me a few shoves, but this time I just took my two pillows closer to the middle of the bed, she went to MY edge, and we both got more sleep than we did last night, wrestling each other! What is up with that?! She suddenly wants my side of the bed?! What goes through their minds.......

So it's fall, huh? Downhill from here, folks. I actually love fall and I esp love getting into snugglier clothes, but I'm sure not looking forward to winter.....

Packing to do today, off to the wedding tomorrow morning with 'the kids'!! Yay!!! It's going to be an exciting weekend!!

So for those of you who I didn't mention this to....my darlin' Hubby came home the other day and said he bought me something for my birthday...he put a bottle of "THAT STUFF FOR PAIN" on the table, and said, "Happy Birthday.", LOL..
    "The guys" at his pool hall rave about the stuff, so he picked it up for me for my back...which wasn't very sore right then.
    However, later that day I still had my 2-day headache, so I put some into the palm of my hand, took some of that and placed in the middle of my forehead, then on both temples, and honestly, no headache in about 5 minutes!!!!
    There are tons of such stories on line, people love this stuff, and you can only buy it at Home Depot, or on line on their web-site. Nothing toxic in there, just oils, etc. So give it a try, people in pain!!!

Okay. Coffee time!
    Have a great day, everyone!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

http://www.thatstuffforpain.com/product.html

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by margy View Post
    Lynn, thank you for the easy Tuna Casserole recipe. I am definitely trying that.
    Oh, goodness, @margy, I can't tell you how many times I've made it over the years for us, for the kids; some of the old recipes are still the best. And like @Darth Penguin mentioned, it's easy to hide veggies in there for the kids, if they really don't like the stuff, just blend it all into a pulp (soft carrots, etc) or shred them into the recipe. I do use quality ingredients, though, it has to be Campbell's soup, and white, not light tuna and it has to be un-noticeable in there, even for me...lol!!

@cabmonk!! The stories never end, do they?!! I think your youtube videos could use a lot of "single people" or easy guy-recipes on there!! Eating out is just so unhealthy for them, and expensive! Like @walkonby, I can surely understand the draw, who wants to cook at the end of a long day of work, but if they cook for an hour or two on a weekend, they can skip a couple of those high-fat, salt-laden offerings out there. And you sure do have the qualifications for making those kinds of videos!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2016 at 09:13 AM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just a really quick good morning. I've a busy day ahead.
    I hope you all have a good one.

@
    walkonby - Jake's watching for you already. LOL

Name:  IN MOMMY'S CHAIR 3.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  125.5 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh I know Lynn, I actually like cooking. Sometimes I've gone to work and was asked what I had for dinner. They were shocked when I said stuffed lamb chops, veg and mashed potatoes lol. They asked really, where'd you buy stuffed lamb and I said no I made it myself.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh, I LOVE that picture of Jake!
    Good Morning! DH snuck out to go to the store and left me to snooze a little- except other normal people start PHONING at that time of the morning. I guess I should act like a normal person and get up and feed the pup and myself.
    DH had a biopsy on his ear and temple yesterday and is quite sore. They have also moved his CT scan up by a couple of weeks because of some symptoms he's been having.

Well, shelves Don't hang themselves- I'm a poet and don't know it but my feet show it because they're Longfellows.

Who remembers that old elementary school joke?

See ya'

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=22hicks;6683567]Just a really quick good morning. I've a busy day ahead.

@

OOOOooooo...WALKS had better give him a big squeeze and scruffle from me, too!!!
    He's such a little beauty.....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Oh I know Lynn, I actually like cooking. Sometimes I've gone to work and was asked what I had for dinner. They were shocked when I said stuffed lamb chops, veg and mashed potatoes lol. They asked really, where'd you buy stuffed lamb and I said no I made it myself.
    Well then!! A "Cooking for Singles" video seems to be in order!! GOOD FOR YOU!
    You may have to invite the boss and staff over for dinner one evening you you'll find them salivating at your door, unannounced one day!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Morning everyone. I definitely know fall is upon us. Time to dig out my wooly sweaters and warm pants. Buy the way our weather has been this summer, I think I should dig out my winter boots. There's already been s... sn.. son....snow in Banff. I still have tr Unless spitting out that word cause I'm still looking for the summer that wasn't.

Hope everyne has an amazing day
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Oh, I LOVE that picture of Jake!
    Good Morning! DH snuck out to go to the store and left me to snooze a little- except other normal people start PHONING at that time of the morning. I guess I should act like a normal person and get up and feed the pup and myself.
    DH had a biopsy on his ear and temple yesterday and is quite sore. They have also moved his CT scan up by a couple of weeks because of some symptoms he's been having.

Well, shelves Don't hang themselves- I'm a poet and don't know it but my feet show it because they're Longfellows.

Who remembers that old elementary school joke?

See ya'
    I'm afraid our elementary school wasn't quite that sophisticated, @avoncallingu ...but as Principal of an elementary school, I bet under your care you kept staff and students on their toes!!

Hanging shelves where?? Honestly DO you ever stop?!

Sorry your poor Hubby's feeling ouchie after his biopsies; if he has a headache from them though, maybe he can just spray it away like I did! You know I wish you both all the best always, my adopted Sis!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Just a really quick good morning. I've a busy day ahead.

@

Name:  IN MOMMY'S CHAIR 3.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  125.5 KB
    Well! That picture has certainly made my day!! Jake is getting a whole bag of treats when I see him! Can't wait!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Well! That picture has certainly made my day!! Jake is getting a whole bag of treats when I see him! Can't wait!!
    Awww...will you bring me a treat, too??
    22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Thread Information