User Tag List

Page 515 of 654 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i bought a scale at Canadian tire...well holy hell, youd think between me & my son (a collage grad) we'd be able to figure it out!
    you have to set it to male/female...then your height...& it still wasnt accurate. im taking it back tomorrow. ;-(
    omg!! @Linda Evans I have one of those too!! It is a digital one and it is so very confusing to me as well. It calculates your BMI too right? , but I can hardly ever remember how to set it all up to make it do that.

babies teach us acceptance

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

So upset with myself for not saving a relatively high value coupon for the on sale price...

Threw out the Smartsource(?) from last week/ week before with the $1.00 off Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent and $1.50 off the pods.
    I thought, "Oh we have plenty of detergent in the house and it won't go on sale again for THAT price (No Frills; $1.97)"

Could've gotten...

Arm & Hammer (1 liquid & 1 pods): $3.94(GT; $1.97) - 10%($0.39) = $4.01 - $2.50($1 & $1.50) = $1.51 for 74 loads of laundry

UPDATE:

Was scrolling through the main page an noticed new tearpads are available including....

Save $1.00 WUB Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent!!!

Will see If my RCSS has it on Tuesday, I know my Zehrs doesn't have it. They have some of the new ones but not the Arm & Hammer Coupon
    Last edited by johnb56789; Fri, Oct 7th, 2016 at 04:56 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Octoberfest.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    So upset with myself for not saving a relatively high value coupon for the on sale price...

Threw out the Smartsource(?) from last week/ week before with the $1.00 off Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent and $1.50 off the pods.
    I thought, "Oh we have plenty of detergent in the house and it won't go on sale again for THAT price (No Frills; $1.97)"

Could've gotten...

Arm & Hammer (1 liquid & 1 pods): $3.94(GT; $1.97) - 10%($0.39) = $4.01 - $2.50($1 & $1.50) = $1.51 for 74 loads of laundry
    At least you know now not to throw out any coupons until they expire.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ugh, so annoyed with people still moping about target. Get over it already! DH and I lost our jobs because of those assholes, now we're making about half what we made before, so excuse me if I feel no sympathy whatsoever for you.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The idiot who was double parked outside the entrance to the ER . You were there for at least an hour...Why hadn't your car been towed?

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Ugh, so annoyed with people still moping about target. Get over it already! DH and I lost our jobs because of those assholes, now we're making about half what we made before, so excuse me if I feel no sympathy whatsoever for you.
    Oh I so hear you! We went from a 5 figure a month paycheque to less than 10K for the whole year so far. And we are managing to survive......barely.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i saw a worklight on pg 15 in the canadian tire flyer on sale for $5.99, reg price is $19.99 i need a good light...

so i finally find it in the store & it was the CHEAPEST looking piece of junk! there is NO WAY anyone would pay $5.99 let alone $20-!!

;-(

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    omg!! @Linda Evans I have one of those too!! It is a digital one and it is so very confusing to me as well. It calculates your BMI too right? , but I can hardly ever remember how to set it all up to make it do that.
    lol...i returned it & picked up a basic scale at walmart. Note to self....avoid walmart on a long wkend.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Normally, I don`t care if someone's kid gets dumped off at my house randomly for DD to play with. Better than her complaining she's bored.

But when it happens on a holiday... you`re stepping on toes.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Recently I had nasal surgery - one of the most painful surgeries ever but to control the pain and the elephants sitting on my head. I was on oxy and the bottle said every 4 hours. I took the first one right after the surgery - didn't do much probably because of the morphine but afterwards had crazy muscle spasms and restless leg. Took another the next day felt like a truck me - worst than the elephants sitting on my head and then I thought one more cause of the pain - yep I was so drugged falling asleep while walking or sitting. Made hubby get extra strength Tylenol and gave him the oxy pills to return to Zehrs pharmacy. Don't understand how those pills exist - instantly addiction and they make you so spacy. I was in extreme pain but the pain after 5 hours when the oxy came out of my body was worse. I will stick with extra strength Tylenol every six hours until the bruises leave my face and the elephants get off my sinuses,

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been saying this for years.
    Marketplace is doing a story on resident doctors who
    are regularly scheduled to work up to 26 hr. shifts.
    Evidence shows any individual awake for 24 hours
    is functionally the same as someone who is drunk.
    Airline pilots and bus drivers can't work longer than 16 hrs., it's not safe.
    Do you want drunk doctors operating on you?
    I don't.
    @
    ;

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Ladybirds...
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

OMG!!!!! I forgot to turn on the electric roaster!!!!! The turkey maybe done at midnight! FACEPALM!!!!
    Newfiescreech and barbis9 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Recently I had nasal surgery - one of the most painful surgeries ever but to control the pain and the elephants sitting on my head. I was on oxy and the bottle said every 4 hours. I took the first one right after the surgery - didn't do much probably because of the morphine but afterwards had crazy muscle spasms and restless leg. Took another the next day felt like a truck me - worst than the elephants sitting on my head and then I thought one more cause of the pain - yep I was so drugged falling asleep while walking or sitting. Made hubby get extra strength Tylenol and gave him the oxy pills to return to Zehrs pharmacy. Don't understand how those pills exist - instantly addiction and they make you so spacy. I was in extreme pain but the pain after 5 hours when the oxy came out of my body was worse. I will stick with extra strength Tylenol every six hours until the bruises leave my face and the elephants get off my sinuses,
    I sure hope you are better soon - and perhaps you could get T3s, they could help more.

I know what you mean about oxy - after my husband broke his back, the docs did not understand why he wouldn't go on it, but just T3s when he badly needed them - so why do we know more than they do?

Thread Information