User Tag List

Page 1624 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 624 1124 1524 1574 1614 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1634 1674 ... LastLast
Results 24,346 to 24,360 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Good evening every1.
    Sorry, I just haven't been up to posting lately. I've had the flu for the past week & 1/2.
    Spent most of the w/end in bed, but both Jake & I are some better today.

Nat - that's great that the guys were able to fix the truck.
    Avon - headaches, bumps & bruises - enough; time to look after yourself. I think you've spent most of your time looking after every1 else. Take care.
    Walker - did you fall too? Gee whiz girl.
    RNC - it sounds like you're doing really well. Keep up with those exercises.
    Loocie - you've had a rough go of it; I'm glad ur home, and hope you're feeling better

and last, but not least, Lynn - I'm praying that the surgery goes well tomorrow; that it's your last, and that it won't be as painful as you're expecting. You'll be in my thoughts.
    Boy you had some catching up to do, @22hicks !
    I hope that flu-bug has finally decided to leave you and that you'll be recovering quickly from now on! Along with Jake!! He's such a cutie-patootie!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers...gosh my hands are shaking right now as I'm trying to type. I don't know why I'm so nervous this time...I guess it's not being put to sleep for it that's got me in a twist.
    I'll be there for 10am for my 12 noon surgery, one hour for that, 3 hours in recovery, and up to my room!!
    Easy-peasy, right?

Everyone...no matter what kind of day you're having tomorrow, mine will probably be worse, so YAY! for your day, right??

Take good care, everyone, see you all on the flip-side!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You're probably shaking @Lynn49 , because you've been through it all before, and you know what's ahead of you. On the bright side, it's been a long 2 years for you, but the end is on the horizon; there's a light at the end of the tunnel, ...............

You'll be fine. You're organized, and the first time it was all new. You didn't know what to expect. Now you do, and it'll be easier to get through. I'm sure of it.

This is how I picture you tomorrow. lol

Name:  Surgery.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  39.9 KB

But this is how I dealt with that vision. I hope it helps.

Name:  i-said-a-prayer-for-you.png
Views: 424
Size:  89.0 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@22hicks...you really are one special person and I'm so happy to call you, "Friend".
    And yes...that's me; you nailed it!

Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Oct 24th, 2016 at 08:43 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Boy you had some catching up to do, @22hicks!
    I hope that flu-bug has finally decided to leave you and that you'll be recovering quickly from now on! Along with Jake!! He's such a cutie-patootie!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers...gosh my hands are shaking right now as I'm trying to type. I don't know why I'm so nervous this time...I guess it's not being put to sleep for it that's got me in a twist.
    I'll be there for 10am for my 12 noon surgery, one hour for that, 3 hours in recovery, and up to my room!!
    Easy-peasy, right?

Everyone...no matter what kind of day you're having tomorrow, mine will probably be worse, so YAY! for your day, right??

Take good care, everyone, see you all on the flip-side!!
    Take good care yourself Lynn 49 !! Your in my thoughts and prayers.. sure everything will go fine for you sweetie. Thinking and praying for you god blessed
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @Newfiescreech . I could USE some screech right about now, but no booze 1 week before surgery...and with the meds I'll be on, probably not for a whole while longer, too.
    Thank you for your sweet thoughts and prayers, Hon. {{{hugs to you}}}

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech. I could USE some screech right about now, but no booze 1 week before surgery...and with the meds I'll be on, probably not for a whole while longer, too.
    Thank you for your sweet thoughts and prayers, Hon. {{{hugs to you}}}
    Your welcome sweetie!! If I could give you good stiff drink of screech now I would .. it sure would take away all fear and thinking about tomorrow.. but your going be awesome and come out this flying.. thinking is what drives us crazy ., but just look on bright side .. look at all you friends here at SC sending you their prayers and we will be all ancient hear how your doing !! Hang in there and take good care .. xo
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Kids... Well, the wheelchair is gone as of this morning, I am only allowed to use the walker, and or the crutches... Think I am going to be a lot more tired in the next few days... I was beginning to be able to wheel all over the house pretty good... But Lorie is right, I need to leave it behind and start using my leg, especially when I only have 5 weeks now to be walking on my leg with a cane. Well this morning @ 8, is my second physio appointment.
    @Lynn49 Girl, Jesus has you in his arms and is holding you all the way through this surgery, You will be fine... God Bless YOU my Friend....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Think this is my very first time in my many years here that I have been put in rep jail for the next 24 hours.... Will start up again tomorrow morning....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Took yesterday off sick, blinding migraine, couldn't sit up out of bed without wanting to throw up. Anywho, can see straight today, so back to the grind.
    Looks like I missed sending Lynn some good vibes before her surgery today......See you back here soon @Lynn49 !

Have a great day everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great day everyone!Name:  good-morning-all_345.gif
Views: 99
Size:  37.6 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well, it's tea Tuesday and finally, after 3 tries in the last 3 days, I am sitting down and drinking tea while it's hot. Yay!
    I am on the "Lynn watch" in my mind. She should be giving Jenny the good-bye snuffles and snuggles and sniffles as she heads to the hospital. Sending calming and supportive thoughts her way.
    Glad to see your post dededi!
    You're making great progress, RNC!
    Dan, sorry about your migraine! Acetaminophen+Aspirin+Caffeine (Excedrine Migraine) kills mine every time within half an hour and believe me, I went through everything under the sun including shots at the hospital before I discovered that.
    They have cancelled DH's chemo today as he has not yet recovered from last week's round. Appointment with oncologist tomorrow to come up with a new plan.
    Well, that hot tea is cooling off- so, I will see you later!
    Have a pleasant, eventful day!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Good luck @ physio today RNC. You're doing great.
    Avon - I hope they come up with something for your DH that he can handle, & that has success.
    Dan - I'm glad your headache's gone. I had the same thing last week. No fun !!!
    Now Lynn - a couple of hours till surgery; you've probably been a nervous wreck, but it'll be over soon. Every1 here is thinking of you; sending prayers, and right there with you - in spirit.
    When you are up to catching up here, I think you'll love the pic below. lol

I hope every1 has a great day.

Name:  tuesday.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  55.9 KB

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Lynn is in there right now!! Can't get her out of my head!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Well, it's tea Tuesday and finally, after 3 tries in the last 3 days, I am sitting down and drinking tea while it's hot. Yay!
    I am on the "Lynn watch" in my mind. She should be giving Jenny the good-bye snuffles and snuggles and sniffles as she heads to the hospital. Sending calming and supportive thoughts her way.
    Glad to see your post dededi!
    You're making great progress, RNC!
    Dan, sorry about your migraine! Acetaminophen+Aspirin+Caffeine (Excedrine Migraine) kills mine every time within half an hour and believe me, I went through everything under the sun including shots at the hospital before I discovered that.
    They have cancelled DH's chemo today as he has not yet recovered from last week's round. Appointment with oncologist tomorrow to come up with a new plan.
    Well, that hot tea is cooling off- so, I will see you later!
    Have a pleasant, eventful day!
    Good afternoon avoncallingu .. so sorry hear that your husband is not feeling well .. sending you and hubby my prayers and thinking about you's.. take good care sweetie
    ROMEO, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Thread Information