User Tag List

Page 8 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=walkonby;6730972]ha ha !! I just Googled it baby!! I was curious what would make them uniquely Ukrainian....like special ingredients or something. They sure look scrumptious!![/QUOTE @walkonby , you are such a brat! hahaha!! I'll email you the recipe; I don't think they're uniquely Ukrainian...hm..now that I say that, I may have seen it in her very old and well worn Ukrainian cookbook. Anyway, they take just minutes to make...no creaming butter, etc..just dump the pastry stuff into a bowl and mix, peel and grate the apples, make the bottom, top with apples and grate the reserved pastry over it all. Oh, yes....SO addictive!
    You're bonkers, did you know that???
    22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    @Natalka and @Lynn49 I want to wish you both a Happy Little Christmas.

Attachment 324889
    Thank you, @22hicks , it was a lovely day; the kids all just left. We invited them over for a toast and dessert and we ended up ordering Chinese for dinner!! My Mom is probably up there just shaking her head at us....hahaha!! I hope that walk was okay with the way you've been feeling lately and yay for you relaxing this evening! There's another NFL game on, so all's well in my world! Hope it's the same in yours, Sweetie.
    22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks @Lynn49 . Believe it or not, with my chest the way it is, the cold air actually helps me breathe, as long as I'm not out there too long. After about 15 min., it's so bitter, I need to wrap a scarf around my mouth. It's almost like when a baby has croup, and the doctors tell you to take them outside to help with breathing.

It's also been a busy day. I took my friend home today. Took a while to get his clothes washed, pack up, get him home, unpacked, settled, something to eat, and to bed. I'm tired.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  15822846_1657022677923506_8040704905772599868_n.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  86.4 KB
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, @22hicks , they look like stuffed toys, the're so perfect! It would be impossible to be sad in their company.

You're only a little lower than an angel, caring for your friend the way you did, bless your heart. Time to put yourself first now....after Jake, of course!
    22hicks, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.
    That's a good one @22hicks , they are so cute!Name:  171275-Enjoy-A-Lazy-Sunday.gif
Views: 184
Size:  110.4 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oh, @22hicks, they look like stuffed toys, the're so perfect! It would be impossible to be sad in their company.

You're only a little lower than an angel, caring for your friend the way you did, bless your heart. Time to put yourself first now....after Jake, of course!
    Thank you, you're sweet, but not even close. That's just what friends do.

Name:  blushing bird.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  30.4 KB
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning to all my S.C. friends.

Name:  231869-Wishing-You-A-Beautiful-Day-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  42.6 KB
    ROMEO, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! Blizzardy conditions out there. I looked at the radar and it's like London has a special order in for snow straight off Lake Huron! And it's going to keep it up all day.

I typed out a very detailed and humorous account of my day last night and the it disappeared- this was this morning at 3:30- gave Natalka the gears for tutoring me on late nightedness and wished her and Lynn a Merry Christmas and then POOF! I think my Kindle died. I tried plugging it in all night but to no avail - I am going to try to get Geek Squad to help me to get some very important pictures back out of it. Some of my only pictures of Jesse and MAX and Sadie are on there! Plus pictures of trips and stuff.

BACK UP YOUR ELECTRONICS! is my recommendation of the day.

Gotta run and get DH's breaky!
    Keep warm!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It is so creepily quiet around here, I think my cookware was just talking to me in the kitchen........ha ha ha
    22hicks, avoncallingu and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I didn't think out my plans for this morning very well. I usually lock Jazzy up in the bathroom (the brat can open the bedroom door too easily) when cleaning because he likes to be helpful. As in climbing on the broom while sweeping, fighting the vacuum, jumping up on the counter and splashing you while doing dishes... but I retiled a section of the bathroom floor before cleaning. What usually takes less than an hour... ended up getting the carrier out so they all hid under the sofa because who wants to go to the vet in the cold lol

Then I was taking some photos for a work project, Jazz helped with that too. One shot came out really nice except for the cat nose and whiskers in the corner of the pic. Oh and the popcorn pictures for influenster - so I had to vacuum again because there was popcorn all over the place.

On to making football snacks and wondering why we are still watching football when neither of our teams made the post season
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I'm in the insomnia club with Nat and I have been wasting my time surfing AliExpress. I love, love, love their stationery and I bought stickers/seals and cute posties to use when I send out coupon trades so I am looking forward to that. Excellent selection of cat doodads lol.

I also bought some scarves, hats and gloves (I hope they get here while we still have winter) and went all out and bought a purse and a wallet. So the beginning of March should be like xmas to me. Oh, I hope not - CP delivery has been hopeless and they have missed all their delivery dates and marked things "delivered" days before they are delivered and generally driven me batty looking for packages that aren't actually there.
    @FallenPixels I bought the SmartyCat catnip bubbles on your recommendation and I don't even have a cat! My building has 4 units and the other 3 have 1 cat, 2 cats and 3 cats respectively so there are lots of cats to experiment on. I buy them treats regularly even though they are not mine. I just like cats.

D is healing nicely after shattering his shoulder and breaking his arm, and he is happy and cheerful. He is my cat now because if I leave the house, I have to make sure there is food that he can get into with one arm. He is normally stubbornly independent, but right now he's reduced to giving me puppy eyes whenever he's hungry. He can't even open a granola bar He had the double-ended stomach flu starting early New Year's Eve day so he has had a bit of a rough time to date and I am glad it is getting easier for him.

Hope everyone is staying warm! Nasty cold snap here. Definitely staying in today!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    It is so creepily quiet around here, I think my cookware was just talking to me in the kitchen........ha ha ha
    Yeeeesssss, you poor Dear...I responded to your call for help in the 'what are you eating for lunch thread'...I hope you receive the help you need soon....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

A GREAT day of NFL play-offs, and two of my teams are still in it....GO PACK! GO STEELERS!
    So...must run!! Toodles, take care, stay indoors, warm and safe!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, suuuuure! NOW my DH tells me there are tickets available for today's Packers play-off game in Green Bay! Even where we sat before, they're only $360 for the pair! Would he tell me yesterday? Oh nooooooo.....Brat.
    He also looked up Superbowl tickets.... $11,000/ ticket is a touch steep.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 8th, 2017 at 08:17 PM.
    22hicks and dededi like this.

Page 8 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast

Thread Information