User Tag List

Page 537 of 613 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 587 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Feeling really happy about buying junk food! I bought 7 bags of ruffles (price matched 4) and bought the remaining 3 on sale. Spent $20.58. Got an offer of 800 points per bag--5600 plus another offer of 6000 if you spend $20.00. So a total of 11600 points. And then I realized that Ruffles are owned by Pepsi and included in the Score 20 offer, so I entered my receipt to get $20 back in coupons. I finally feel like I got a good offer, and the chips will disappear with the remaining NFL playoff games and the Super Bowl!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I tried to the the pepsi offer and had bought pepsi max and diet mountain dew and I didn't get the points. DId a points enquiry and see if they credit it. Everything i bought was in a huge display with the points offer displayed so if the mountain dew is excluded they should indicate that because the offer says all flavours and sizes in the fine print but it seems not all work.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    I tried to the the pepsi offer and had bought pepsi max and diet mountain dew and I didn't get the points. DId a points enquiry and see if they credit it. Everything i bought was in a huge display with the points offer displayed so if the mountain dew is excluded they should indicate that because the offer says all flavours and sizes in the fine print but it seems not all work.
    I shopped at a No Frills. It did not advertise the PC points, but it did have signage for the Pepsi Score 20 offer. If you did not recieve the points, the offer will still be listed in your PC offers and you can check the details. It may help. Good luck.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

There was a glitch in the system today with the Pepsi offer, just contact PC plus for points adjustment.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

For those of you who get the fresh PC Chicken offer which products do you buy? The past two wks have received the offer but my chicken never gets points when I shop. Submit request for points but then it looks like I don't use the offer. Last week was unable to save it. Want to keep the offer coming..suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Angela273 and dededi like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@sweetmomma my offer says PC fresh poultry . I bought the air chill whole chicken
    Angela273 and maple7 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @sweetmomma my offer says PC fresh poultry . I bought the air chill whole chicken
    That's what I have been buying too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Angela273 and maple7 like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I emailed PC Plus to ask them about how cents are rounded for points purposes (e.g. if the offer is for 100 points for every $1 spent on X, but X costs $0.98).

This is their answer:

Please note that all amounts are calculated to the full dollar and are not rounded up due to the discontinuation of the penny.
    Which obviously isn't true, since I've seen amounts rounded up plenty of times. So I still don't know what the cut-off is they use for rounding up. x.96? x.95? x.90?
    Angela273, hcao, Abby1 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

IMO - check offer details first.

If it says 150 points for every $1 spent, I don't care if total is $9.90 or $10.04. I will lose 150 points only in the end.

If it says 2000 points for every $10 spent, I will make sure subtotal is at least $10.

Just like Pepsi bonus point. You don't want to take risk and spend $19.99 only and not receiving points. 6000 points is a big gamble to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    So I emailed PC Plus to ask them about how cents are rounded for points purposes (e.g. if the offer is for 100 points for every $1 spent on X, but X costs $0.98).

This is their answer:

Which obviously isn't true, since I've seen amounts rounded up plenty of times. So I still don't know what the cut-off is they use for rounding up. x.96? x.95? x.90?
    Last edited by paylessgetmore; Mon, Jan 23rd, 2017 at 11:05 AM.
    Silk, sweetmomma, smileyKT and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

So glad I got my points back. Now the first thing I will do is redeem to get pc gc. Anyone know if I can pay for another gc later with pc gc if I want? I think I should be able to but not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Angela273 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    So glad I got my points back. Now the first thing I will do is redeem to get pc gc. Anyone know if I can pay for another gc later with pc gc if I want? I think I should be able to but not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Absolutely
    sweetmomma and dededi like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    That happened to me as well. I have sent PC three emails about it, and no reply yet, four days later. I bought six cases; I hope they fix this glitch.
    uanoor and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pcplus.ca is DOWN for everyone.
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Same here I didn't get point. Sent inquiry yesterday which didn't work so I called today and the girl on phone add 6000 points in my account.
    Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    That happened to me as well. I have sent PC three emails about it, and no reply yet, four days later. I bought six cases; I hope they fix this glitch.
    Angela273, GatineauGirl and dededi like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got 4000 points for $20 in produce. Which is awesome as I buy that much produce in a week no problem. Would love to get the fresh poultry offer. I eat a lot of chicken and have never once received that offer

Thread Information